• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

Where in the fuck is Brock Lesnar? I really don't want another week of Roman arguing and fighting with someone other than Lesnar. What's his WM season schedule?

You'd think WWE would do a better job mapping out his work schedule, especially considering they've known almost all year that Lesnar was going to be in the main event of Wrestlemania. There have been plenty of shows this year he wasn't needed and was only there to get a hopeful rating pop. Maybe having him work the last 4-5 Raw's so Reigns doesn't have a thumb up his ass would've been a better idea.

I've been doing my best to stay positive about this, but something major had better happen over the next few weeks. I know my personal investment in this feud isn't all that important, but I doubt I'm alone.

No Brock, no Sting, no Undertaker... Three of the guys involved in the top 3 matches are nowhere to be found? Just seems odd.

And people complained about Rock's schedule...

Brock has 2 dates before Mania... I really am looking forward to seeing how they can get the Mania Main Event properly hyped with only 2 Brock appearances left... they will really have to outdo themselves starting next week, no doubts about that.

Yep, I am now disillusioned with part timers stealing our spots *rabble rabble*, perhaps I gave Rock the benefit of the doubt because he's Rock, and Sting would be absolutely fine if he was the only one this year since not being there is his whole gimmick, but you've got genuine top stars thrown into unimportant (on the surface, maybe there is more) IC Title multi-man ladder matches but a bunch of old men, and Lesnar, who basically turn up every now and again, ******e each other, and leave.

Whatever, now I've finally come around to this way of thinking it'll probably be all good.

Just poor planning in general. We had more Lesnar in the build to the Rumble than we do here. Also, was he really needed for the two or three shows at the end of December he was on?

I remember a couple years ago on here I complained about part timers at Wrestlemania and got called an idiot. Good times. Part timers are best for business, deal with it.:lmao:

I remember a couple years ago on here I complained about part timers at Wrestlemania and got called an idiot. Good times. Part timers are best for business, deal with it.:lmao:

Yeah, but you were probably wrong then, complaining about the Rock.

This is different. This is the top three matches of Mania being carried by one side, with two of those three lone rangers being unproven, with the third being HHH.

You could maybe carry one absentee - probably Taker in this scenario - but not three, particularly when the two biggest stars are "not yet booked" in matches and the next two biggest who should be beating the piss out of one another week in week out are instead being neutered.

My point back then (Rock vs Cena 2) was that part timers should put over full timers (not named Cena) that deserve it to build for the future. I also said guys that rarely or never showed up would make boring Wrestlemania builds in the future. I was always told it didnt matter because part timers draw now and thats more important than anything.

My point back then (Rock vs Cena 2) was that part timers should put over full timers (not named Cena) that deserve it to build for the future. I also said guys that rarely or never showed up would make boring Wrestlemania builds in the future. I was always told it didnt matter because part timers draw now and thats more important than anything.

Deserving means nothing. It's what draws money. The Rock draws money. Dolph Ziggler and Mizdow do not.

Being part time has nothing to do with this, either. As long as part time means off throughout the year, on during Mania season, the strategy works.

I forget the part where I said Ziggler or Mizdow draw. Oh, thats because I never said that one fucking time on this site. This kind of shit is why I rarely comment outside of LDs.

I'm sorry. It just gets me mad when I talk about part timers and it always somehow turns into me supporting Ziggler when I never mention him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back