Sheamus's Winning Streak

ProWrestlingFan

Championship Contender
Sheamus has lost only 2 times in the last 12 months only with interference and disqualification.

Sheamus went on a 14 match winning streak in 2011 that ended after outside interference from Christian. During this time, Sheamus defeated Christian in three consecutive matches at Hell in a Cell, Vengeance,and on Smackdown. He then went on a 12 match winning streak building towards winning the 2012 Royal Rumble.

At WrestleMania XXVIII, Sheamus defeated Bryan in 18 seconds to win his first World Heavyweight Championship

On the 6 April episode of Smackdown, Sheamus was defeated by Alberto Del Rio via disqualification, thus earning Del Rio a future title match. At Extreme Rules, Sheamus successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Bryan in a two out of three falls match.At Over the Limit, Sheamus defeated Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, and Alberto Del Rio in a fatal-four-way match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. At No Way Out, Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler to again retain the World Heavyweight Championship.On the June 29 edition of SmackDown, Sheamus successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio in a triple threat match.

And on last night's Smackdown Sheamus defeated Chris Jericho who has won only 1 match since returning.

Sheamus is the new "Superman" of the WWE who can't be defeated like Cena back in 2006 and 2007.

It's called getting a push.

Mind-Blowing-how-i-met-your-mother-9352558-288-170.gif

Sheamus has lost only 2 times in the last 12 months only with interference and disqualification.

Sheamus went on a 14 match winning streak in 2011 that ended after outside interference from Christian. During this time, Sheamus defeated Christian in three consecutive matches at Hell in a Cell, Vengeance,and on Smackdown. He then went on a 12 match winning streak building towards winning the 2012 Royal Rumble.

It's not a 14 match winning streak. He was eliminated in a Battle Royale for the Intercontinental Championship. That counts as a match

And this...

[YOUTUBE]6vMguOPLt6E[/YOUTUBE]

And on last night's Smackdown Sheamus defeated Chris Jericho who has won only 1 match since returning.

[YOUTUBE]GfASTRatcyI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iJFohEwXFJY[/YOUTUBE]

Sheamus is the new "Superman" of the WWE who can't be defeated like Cena back in 2006 and 2007.

John Cena lost 22 times in 2006 and 2007.

Don't bring anymore weak shit and expect me not to respond.

It's not a 14 match winning streak. He was eliminated in a Battle Royale for the Intercontinental Championship. That counts as a match

And this...

[YOUTUBE]6vMguOPLt6E[/YOUTUBE]

WTF ? Those numbers are from after Summerslam 2011. Read the full post before replying

[YOUTUBE]GfASTRatcyI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iJFohEwXFJY[/YOUTUBE]

Are you dumb ? I said Chris Jericho has won only 1 match since returning and thats the 1 match you posted. Why did you post the same match twice ? To make it look like 2 ? :lmao:

WTF ? Those numbers are from after Summerslam 2011 you ******.

You just said that he lost twice in the past 12 months. I have provided entrance to the contrary since that match with Henry happened all of three months ago. And you're the one calling me a ******?

Are you dumb ? I said Chris Jericho has won only 1 match since returning and thats the 1 match you posted. Why did you post the same match twice ? To make it look like 2 ? :lmao:

Simpleton, did you even watch the matches or notice the two different dates or even bother to notice that Jericho won one by pinfall and the other by submission. Did you observe the Elimination Chamber logo in one match and in the other Jericho talks about Extreme Rules. To a person with an IQ, that appears to be two different matches.

You just said that he lost twice in the past 12 months. I have provided entrance to the contrary since that match with Henry happened all of three months ago. And you're the one calling me a ******?

Sheamus went on a 14 match winning streak that ended after outside interference from Christian, with whom he had been feuding. During this time, Sheamus defeated Christian in three consecutive matches at Hell in a Cell, Vengeance, and on Smackdown. He then went on a 12 match winning streak building towards winning the 2012 Royal Rumble.

The match you posted was Sheamus's 2nd lose.

Simpleton, did you even watch the matches or notice the two different dates or even bother to notice that Jericho won one by pinfall and the other by submission. Did you observe the Elimination Chamber logo in one match and in the other Jericho talks about Extreme Rules. To a person with an IQ, that appears to be two different matches.

Ok I didn't noticed the date. The point is Chris Jericho has only defeated Kofi Kingston since returning.

I'm about to hand you your ass yet again.

Sheamus went on a 14 match winning streak that ended after outside interference from Christian, with whom he had been feuding. During this time, Sheamus defeated Christian in three consecutive matches at Hell in a Cell, Vengeance, and on Smackdown. He then went on a 12 match winning streak building towards winning the 2012 Royal Rumble.

1. You seem to keep forgetting about these battle royale matches that Sheamus was in. He participated in them, meaning they count as a match so there is no 14 match winning streak.

2. As it regards to this 12 match winning streak, one of his matches with Jinder Mahal was a no contest. Also, Barrett beat him in a tables match a week before the Rumble.

The match you posted was Sheamus's 2nd lose.

It was like his 5th or 6th loss.

Ok I didn't noticed the date. The point is Chris Jericho has only defeated Kofi Kingston since returning.

He defeated Orton by DQ.

I will answer it when he gives the proof that Cena has lost 22 matches in 2006.

I said 22 times in 2006 and 2007.

1. January 2, 2006 vs. Kurt Angle- First Blood Match
2. January 8, 2006 vs. Edge- New Year's Revolution
3. January 30, 2006 vs. Edge by DQ
4. March 20, 2006 with HBK vs. Shane McMahon and HHH by DQ
5. May 8, 2006 with HBK vs. Spirit Squad
6. May 15, 2006 with RVD vs. Shelton Benjamin, HHH, and Chris Masters
7. June 11, 2006 vs. RVD- One Night Stand
8. July 3, 2006 vs. Edge vs. RVD
9. July 17, 2006 vs. Umaga
10. August 20, 2006 vs. Edge- Summerslam
11. September 4, 2006 with Trish and Carlito vs. Edge, Orton, and Lita
12. September 18, 2006 with HHH and HBK vs. Edge, Cade, and Murdoch
13. November 5, 2006 vs. King Booker vs. Big Show- Cyber Sunday
14. January 1, 2007 vs. Kevin Federline
15. January 8, 2007 vs. Khali by DQ
16. March 26, 2007 with HBK vs. Undertaker and Batista
17. April 2, 2007 with HBK- Tag Team Battle Royale
18. April 23, 2007 vs. HBK
19. May 28, 2007 with Bobby Lashley vs. Shane McMahon, Khali, and Umaga
20. June 2, 2007 vs. Khali
21. June 11, 2007 vs. Edge by CO
22. June 18, 2007 with Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker and Randy Orton
23. July 30, 2007 vs. Carlito
24. August 6, 2007 vs. Umaga by DQ
25. September 16, 2007 vs. Randy Orton by DQ- Unforgiven.

My bad, 25 times.

1. January 2, 2006 vs. Kurt Angle- First Blood Match
2. January 8, 2006 vs. Edge- New Year's Revolution
3. January 30, 2006 vs. Edge by DQ
4. March 20, 2006 with HBK vs. Shane McMahon and HHH by DQ
5. May 8, 2006 with HBK vs. Spirit Squad
6. May 15, 2006 with RVD vs. Shelton Benjamin, HHH, and Chris Masters
7. June 11, 2006 vs. RVD- One Night Stand
8. July 3, 2006 vs. Edge vs. RVD
9. July 17, 2006 vs. Umaga
10. August 20, 2006 vs. Edge- Summerslam
11. September 4, 2006 with Trish and Carlito vs. Edge, Orton, and Lita
12. September 18, 2006 with HHH and HBK vs. Edge, Cade, and Murdoch
13. November 5, 2006 vs. King Booker vs. Big Show- Cyber Sunday
14. January 1, 2007 vs. Kevin Federline
15. January 8, 2007 vs. Khali by DQ
16. March 26, 2007 with HBK vs. Undertaker and Batista
17. April 2, 2007 with HBK- Tag Team Battle Royale
18. April 23, 2007 vs. HBK
19. May 28, 2007 with Bobby Lashley vs. Shane McMahon, Khali, and Umaga
20. June 2, 2007 vs. Khali
21. June 11, 2007 vs. Edge by CO
22. June 18, 2007 with Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker and Randy Orton
23. July 30, 2007 vs. Carlito
24. August 6, 2007 vs. Umaga by DQ
25. September 16, 2007 vs. Randy Orton by DQ- Unforgiven.

My bad, 25 times.

Awesome.

He's getting a well-deserved push and winning... like a boss! We can't have consistent and coherent pushes based on audience reactions and whatnot, because Sheamus will have to win, and winning is bad -- WE MUST BE UNPREDICTABLE AS FUCK and have Sheamus lose... LIKE A BOSS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tl;dr = Shut up and quit whining, ProWrestlingFan. Just because you dislike people getting pushed doesn't mean we sympathize with your butthurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back