Smackdown v. Raw (feat. E.C.W.) 2008: Script This!

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
This isn't your classical "Book This!" thread, this thread will be special and dedicated to the Smackdown versus Raw 2008 game.

The general idea within this, is for people who play the G.M. mode in the game and create their own storylines. If you use storylines from real life, or if you make up your own. Whether you use the wrestlers on the game, create your own, or make-up your own.. this is the place to explain your "federation."

For example..

TheOneBigWill: When I finish my roster, I'll begin G.M. Mode with a host of known wrestlers that range from the current W.W.E., T.N.A., Independant and passed rosters. I'll do my best to create unique storylines and I'll explain in-depth what each show's line-up is, what happens, and whats progressing.

Mighty NorCal: NorCal has been going strong with his G.M. Mode, and as such some of the regular vets have since retired in his storylines. NorCal also uses several Wrestlezone members that hes created in his storylines. If you're looking for something completely unique and 100% original, then be on the lookout for his storylines & updates within this thread.

Together, we're running this thing 50/50 from the start. However if anyone else plays the G.M. Mode and wants to explain their own storylines, feel free to add them. However please read the rules I'm setting down..

Rules: Outside of the Book This! rules.. the only rules I ask for those who use this thread are the following..

1. If you wish to add your own federation and talk about your storylines, be sure to explain who's involved. Whats happened to cause them to feud. And add details.

2. You can post weekly cards, as long as you add detail. The best way to explain this, is think of this as a video game version of the review/recap threads. If you're gonna post your show, then post the results and explain your opinions and the overall happenings of the event. (Treat this as if you were reviewing Raw, or Smackdown, or a Pay Per View)

3. You can update at any time and explain anything thats changed. Roster changes, such as wrestlers changing shows. Injuries, retirements, etc, etc. However DO NOT post without explaining why you're doing so. Thank You.

EDIT: One more detail. Both NorCal and I, upon reviewing our federations will post pictures to recap big events as well. So if you wish to add photos to show the world your created wrestlers, or your fed in general, be my guest. Just remember to follow the rules and explain the pictures.

NorCals rosters, and storylines that have led to our current state
The WZers who are currently part of the game....

"Mighty NorCal" Adam King
A cross between Benoit, Tazz, and Goldberg. Face orientation. "Holy Diver" By Killswitch Engage for theme music. Finisher: Jackhammer

"The One" Big Will
cross between Edge and HBK, tweener, more face orientated. "Happy" by Mudvayne for theme music. Finisher: Superkick

"Epic" Wes
cross between and early Y2J and early christian. Modernized Million Dollar man gimmick, very cocky heel. Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase's old theme music. Finisher: vertebreaker

Echelon
works the style of a gregory helms of sorts. Kinda like a late WWE christian. cocky heel. Christians last WWE theme for his music. Finisher: C-4

Slim Pickens
a mix of Orton, Macho Man, and The Rock. Tweener, leans more toward heel. Christians TNA theme for Music. Finisher: RKO, sets up for the big elbow off the top rope

Death Is A Right
The Undertaker. cept with the creepy mask, and more black LOL. Face. uses Gangrels old WWE Music. Finisher: Tombstone, followed by Darkness pin

Derf
works like a gregory Helms, ultimo Dragon Mix. Heel, uses Gregory Helms music. Finisher: inverted DDT

CM
DDP. LOL. tweener. Uses DDP's theme from WCW. uses the diamond cutter.

Agrex
Kinda lika Jaimie Noble-Dean Malenko mix. face. Uses "wait" by earshot for theme music. Fishermen suplex for a finish.

Other CAWS
Chris Malenko
a cross between Chris Benoit, and Dean Malenko. looks like Benoit.

Kofi Kingston
Same as on TV, cept with gold fronts, and more largely built. from the hood of Kingston. A more harsh sinister take on the WWE version.

Scott Hall
so I had someone to give the wolfpac music to. LOL

Raven
someone I felt ECW needed.

Chris Harris-JBLs Music and basic gimmick

David Everest- seven foot beast, with LOD facepaint and music.

People who have been retired, and the backgorunds of the CAWS

Wes had a long rivalry with HBK, and ended up retiring him,, in a ladder match. DIAR put away both Kane AND Taker in an HIAC. Ric FLair retired after the first WM in the game.

Will, Norcal, and Derf all came together, along with Flair, formed another Evolution for the first year. The group then split, and we are all top tier guys now.

Rosters, in order of over-ness, and postion on the card

SD!
WHC- Chris Malenko

main event- Mighty NorCal, Epic Wes, DIAR, Randy Orton, Mr.Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, David Everest

US champion- Slim Pickens

Mid Card- Chris Harris, John Morrison, Elijah Burke, Kofi Kingston, Derf, Carlito, Finlay, Mystico, JTG, Rey Mysterio, Agrex

The CW division is alive and well also. Rey Mysterio is the current champion, took it off of Derf.

RAW
WWE champion- Big Will

Main event- Triple H, John Cena, Edge, Umaga, Echelon, MVP

IC champ- CM Punk
Mid card- Chavo Guerrero, Matt Hardy, Shad, William Regal, CM Vegas, Scott Hall, Chris Masters, Gregory Helms

ECW
ECW champ- Raven
Sandman, Mick Foley, Sabu, Bobby Lashley, Batista, Mark Henry, Great Kahli, Kenny Dykstra, Marcus Cor Von, Snitsky, and all the divas.

Ill be doing shows, storylines, and the like, soon enough. I wont do every show that I do, but ill do PPVs, and storylines as they happen. Im not gonna do every show, becuase I go through months on the game in just a day pretty regularly.

Im open to any discussion, questions, or suggestions. so fire it up guys.

Cyber Sunday approaches.....

Echelon and Big Will have been at war for months now, and this Sunday looks to be the culmination. The fans are voting on three stips....

TLC, Ladder, and HIAC, to finish this thing off, and Decide the WWE champion. Winner to face the winner of the NO.1 contender match earlier in the night, at Survivor Series.

Also, Edge and Cena have both been on a war path trying to become involved in the WWE title picture. Edge won a number 1 contenders EC at Unforgiven, but it was under a double shoulders down count from the refs, thus spurning on this rematch for NO.1
contender spot on Cyber Sunday.

CM Punk will be defending his IC title against Greg Helms, in what should be a pretty high impact match up as well. And Triple H and Umaga will continue their feud in a first blood match. The rest of the undercard will be decided at random, or by "fan votes".....Pics and results will be posted later....

Cybah Sunday results

Greg Helms pulls off a shocker by going over CM Punk for the IC title. Triple H Busts Umaga open with a sledghammer, to win the first blood match.

Number one contenders match, Edge Vs Cena, Fans pick Hardcore match
The two brawl up to the set, were Cena dodges a spear, Edge sending himself crashing through the set. Cena then grabs a bloodied Edge, locks him in the STFU. With no ropes to grab onto to break the hold, Edge eventually just passes out. New Number one contender...John Cena

WWE title match, culmination of the war, Echelon Vs Big Will..fans pick Ladder match
Will whacks Ech with the superkick, knowcking Ech against one of two ladders in the ring. Ladder falls over and lays against the other, Shelton Benjamin spot style. Will is fuckin hurting from a long match, so he struggles getting up the ladder. Ech eventually comes too, and grabs a chair laying in the ring. He then charges up both laddders (shelton style) and halfway THROWS the chair, whacking will in the face, with brutal impact. Will falls from the top of the ladder, striking a previously set up table down below. Ech grabs the belt, and is victorious. NEW WWE CHAMP : Echelon

RAW after math: CM Punk comes out to cut a promo about how he is gonna get the IC title back, blah blah...to be interrupted by a newly aquired (by trade) RANDY ORTON. Orton RKOs Punk, and defeats him later in the night.

Cena and Ech cut a promo about kicking each others ass at survivor series when...WILLs music hits. Will then cuts a promo reminding everyone about the rematch clause...Ladies and gentleman, we will be having a triple threat at Survivor series!!!!

Update In NorCals WWE

The SD! following cyber Sunday was an eventfull one, as out of nowere, towards the end of a world title match between CHris Malenko and Adam King.....EDGE appears out of nowere, spears the beaten and bloodied King, and takes the WHC!!!.....Thats why Orton showed up on RAW, becuase he was traded for...FOR EDGE.....The title rematch is set for No Mercy......

Edge is triumphant in his title defense, while Jeff Hardy overcomes all odds in the EC to get a number 1 contedner spot for Survivor series. Slim Pickens successfully defends his US title, and Rey Mysterio has a hard fought CW defense against Agrex and Nate Thorpe in a triple Threat.

So, Survivor series is upon us.

The ECW world title match starts things off with absolute shock, as David Everest reveals that his SD! contract ran out, and he would be involved in what was NOW a Extreme triple threat match, with Raven and Lashley. Everest goes over, by giving Raven a last ride powerbomb through a flaming table.

WHC match has a Game Jeff Hardy taking one too many chances against a crafty edge, who dodges whisper in the wind, to follow it up with a spear.

The triple threat match for the WWE title is brutal, but mostly because Will and Echelon seem as if they are trying to KILL each other...Will thwacks Ech's jaw with a big superkick...only to turn right around into a FU!!! John Cena with the cover, and the win!!! Cena becomes the new WWE champion.

Batista wins the all brands Elimination chamber match, setting himself up as the number 30 entrant to the royal rumble.

How will things go with Cena's new title reighn?? Who will challenge Edge next?? And what will happen on ECW with the brand new superstar (and champion) David Everest???

Slim's WWE

First, I would like to start by giving you guys a little background as to what has been going on in my fed leading up to the Royal Rumble.

Starting with Smackdown, World Champion Randy Orton had been locked in a long and brutal rivalry with Jeff Hardy since Summerslam. Hardy gained a few wins but never captured the title. The rivalry came to an end at Armageddon with Orton defeating Hardy at his own game in a ladder match.

Also, on the card Slim (Jack) Pickens came one step closer to regaining the World Heavyweight title by defeating Batista in a number one contenders match, setting up a showdown with the cocky champ Orton at the Royal Rumble. The CM Punk/Edge rivalry took an interesting turn when Edge purposely DQed himself by hitting Punk with a chair, claiming that he was above the US title, currently held by the Straightedge superstar. In cruiserweight action, Gregory Helms continued his dominance over the cruisers defeating Mysterio and Elijah Burke in a triple threat. The opening bout featured Umaga's SD debut destroying Jesse while Festus watched on (I'm gonna post my Festus CAW as I feel its the best you will see).

This weeks Smackdown is shaping up nicely and the main event will be CM Punk and Slim Pickens taking on Rated RKO. Also, they young team of Kenny Dykstra and Chris Master defend their tag titles against Jesse and Festus.

Over on ECW, champion Chavo Guererro got a not so pleseant surprise when he came to the ring to celebrate his six months as champion. Chavito claimed to be out of challengers when out of nowhere, NWA and ECW legend Terry Funk appeared challenging Chavo to a title match at the Rumble. How will the return play out? Will Chavo be resourceful enought to take out the living legend? Also, Kane will go one on one with Chavo's bodyguard, The Great Khali.

Over on Raw the WWE Title scene has been hectic. Triple H carried the title into Survivor Series to take on on again off again buddy HBK. After a long and tiresome matchup HBK emerged victorious. His victory however, would be short lived as the next night on RAW, HHH cost him a match and the title against MVP who has finally reached the top of the mountain, and as of now (one week before the Rumble) is still the champ. The HHH/HBK rivalry is headed into the Rumble match while MVP must take on new challenger, The Alpha Male Marcus Cor Von. Both John Cena and John Morrison (basically changed Nitros music) were upset at the decision to leave them out of the title picture and must now go through the Rumble.

Champions
RAW WWE-MVP, IC-Matt Hardy, Tag- Cryme Tyme, Women's-Angel Williams
Smackdown World-Randy Orton, US-CM Punk, Tag-Chris Masters and Kenny Dykstra, CW-Helms
ECWChavo Guererro

Royal Rumble Card
Main Event- 30 man over the top rope Royal Rumble match
World Heavyweight Championship-Randy Orton(C) vs Slim Pickens
ECW Title Hardcore Match- Chavo Guererro vs Terry Funk
WWE Title-MVP vs Marcus Cor Von
Festus vs Umaga

Results for this weeks shows and the Rumble will be posted tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

cool stuff Slim. I dont got you and Orton on the same show on mine, becuase having guys with the same moves and entrances on the same show weirds me out LOL. Also, posting your complete rosters, and character developments would be interesting, it would help us to get more engrossed intimately with the happenings. Nice to see you gave MVP the elevation, He is a one time WHC, and in line for the WWE title on RAW now. And good to see use of all the tutles. And Terry Funk damn well better go over at Royal Rumble!!! If Chavo wins we riot!!!

Update In NorCals WWE

The SD! following cyber Sunday was an eventfull one, as out of nowere, towards the end of a world title match between CHris Malenko and Adam King.....EDGE appears out of nowere, spears the beaten and bloodied King, and takes the WHC!!!.....Thats why Orton showed up on RAW, becuase he was traded for...FOR EDGE.....The title rematch is set for No Mercy......

I like the idea of a heel Edge taking out a face King. Its a rivalry that just works from a character stand point.

Edge is triumphant in his title defense, while Jeff Hardy overcomes all odds in the EC to get a number 1 contedner spot for Survivor series. Slim Pickens successfully defends his US title, and Rey Mysterio has a hard fought CW defense against Agrex and Nate Thorpe in a triple Threat.

Jeff Hardy vs Edge is a solid title match to have going into the next PPV. Having Hardy win an EC makes it seem like he can take out Edge. Does Edge have any lackeys in your game? Also, Slim defends his US strap. Thats awesome, I've never seen him but I hear he's a real specimen and the chicks are all over him.

So, Survivor series is upon us.

The ECW world title match starts things off with absolute shock, as David Everest reveals that his SD! contract ran out, and he would be involved in what was NOW a Extreme triple threat match, with Raven and Lashley. Everest goes over, by giving Raven a last ride powerbomb through a flaming table.

WHC match has a Game Jeff Hardy taking one too many chances against a crafty edge, who dodges whisper in the wind, to follow it up with a spear.

The triple threat match for the WWE title is brutal, but mostly because Will and Echelon seem as if they are trying to KILL each other...Will thwacks Ech's jaw with a big superkick...only to turn right around into a FU!!! John Cena with the cover, and the win!!! Cena becomes the new WWE champion.

Batista wins the all brands Elimination chamber match, setting himself up as the number 30 entrant to the royal rumble.

How will things go with Cena's new title reighn?? Who will challenge Edge next?? And what will happen on ECW with the brand new superstar (and champion) David Everest???

As much as I love Raven, I like the booking of the ECW title match, it gives for some longevity. The WHC match ending sounds awesome. The Will/Ech rivalry will be something I hope to hear more of and could be a nice way to give Cena a new challenger.

Overall, awesome fed. I like how you retired some of the big names in order to make way for your new breed of wrestlers. If you keep that trend you can make this closer to Madden Football's franchise mode where eventually you have all CAW and no real people.

I like the idea of a heel Edge taking out a face King. Its a rivalry that just works from a character stand point.

What makes it even better, is Malenko was the WHC. so he loses his belt without being pinned, and therefore gets screwed the worst, and helps build a "well you never beat ME for the belt" storyline going into No Mercy. And actually King and Edge have a long history. Kings first title reighn came by going over Edge in his first (Kings first) WM main event. KIng is a multi time WM main eventer, and had an over year long title reighn (and an INSANE rivalry with HHH) and I use him in a putting guys over manner more nowadays.

Jeff Hardy vs Edge is a solid title match to have going into the next PPV. Having Hardy win an EC makes it seem like he can take out Edge. Does Edge have any lackeys in your game? Also, Slim defends his US strap. Thats awesome, I've never seen him but I hear he's a real specimen and the chicks are all over him.

Edge is lackeyless in my game. he is more like the Edge that battled Cena in 2006. And yea, Slim had a BIG run with the US title, has had it since judgement day in may. Ive got big plans for that character. Prolly something big around oooh...Next WM??? :).....I dont push guys real fast, or unrealistically....Big Will and Mighty NorCal took three years before they got to have thier first WM MEs. so dont be offended. Ill get ya a pic of the Slim character if you would like. He will be starting his main event ascension after WM.

As much as I love Raven, I like the booking of the ECW title match, it gives for some longevity. The WHC match ending sounds awesome. The Will/Ech rivalry will be something I hope to hear more of and could be a nice way to give Cena a new challenger.

Dont you worry, Raven got a decent title run. He had been champ since ONS in June. And this is just about the end of the Ech-Will thing, as it has been going on for about 4 months now LOL...Ech focuses on his rematch, and Will goes searching for a way to reclaim his title...hhhmmm wonder how thats gonna happen?? ;)

Current Roster as the first annual RAW starts off:

Edge
Finlay
Jeff Hardy
Kane
Matt Hardy
MVP
Ric Flair
Shawn Michaels
Umaga
William Regal

Divas:

Candice Michelle
Kelly Kelly
Melina
Mickie James​

On the first ever Raw fireworks go off everywhere, and JR welcomes us. All the match ups are being completely randomly selected by a computer.

*Selecting*

The first match up is between MVP and Jeff Hardy in a ladder match for the intercontinental championship. The match is devastating with weapons flying everywhere. Jeff Hardy goes for the Swanton Bomb off the ladder. MVP moves at the last second, he lines up Jeff on the ladder with a big boot. MVP climbs the ladder and wins the belt.

*Selecting*

Diva Fatal 4 way between Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, Melina and Mickie James. After a battle of determination, Melina and Mickie get caught up on the outside as Candice school girl pins Kelly for the win.

*Selecting*

Matt Hardy and Finlay get put in a 1 fall contest. After a short battle with no 'short interference', Matt picks up the win with the Twist of Fate.

*Selecting*

Umaga and Kane get chosen and fight in a match of brawling strength. Kane wins after a devastating chokeslam.

*Selecting*

HBK and Regal get paired up. They fight hard out, but after Regal dodges SCW, he locks in the devastating Regal strecth. Picking up the win.

On the weeks leading to backlash......

Many battles are fought between these rivals. MVP and Jeff fight numerous time. The divas fight it out in single and tag matches. The monsters team with their fighting counterparts Matt and Finlay respectively. As well as Edge naming his contedership for the WWE title with HBK, and Regal, but Regal is superkicked out of the match at Backlash at the last minute.

Backlash Arrives

MVP and Jeff Hardy fight to end the rivalry in the intercontinental fight. MVP turns the Twist of Fate around into a playmaker. MVP wins and retains.

In a fatal-4-way, The divas face off in a title match. The Divas fight hard and in the end, like irony Kelly pins Candice after hitting her finisher to win the belt.

The monsters and fighters end their fueds with each other respectively, as Umaga smashed Kane to be the last man standing. And Matt outfights harcore style Finlay.

The WWE gets fought between HBK and Edge. They have a hard match, with near fall after near fall. HBK goes for the superkick, Edge dodges and goes for a spear. HBK dodges and Edge hits the ref. Edge low blows from under SCW. Ref gets back up and Edge hits the spear.

Edge wins the belt.

Wow Dan, u only got 10 guys on your RAW roster??

Besides that though, cool storylines. a good random way to start off your fed, I sorta did something simular with mine when I first started it. I like MVP going over Hardy, but I think those guys should be main event elevated, and its gonna be tough to elevate guys with only ten men on your roster. And HBK Vs Edge would make a FINE program, I hope you run with that feud....

I'm all for building characters as well. You will hear the backstory of Slim Pickens in my fed very soon, the only thing I will tell you now is that I have made him in every wrestling game since WWF War Zone on N64, so he has quite the career behind him. I use every game as a continuation of his career. That is why he is in the World Title picture, he's been around. A part of his past will play a central role in his Road to Wrestlemania.

I would like to see what Slim looks like in your game. I like that you gave him a long US title run, that belt is one of my favorites and I hold it in higher regard than the IC belt. When Slim was a midcarder in my game the US belt was in WCW.

I like the fact that you are using the "2006" Edge. Thats what I had going until I reunited Rated RKO. Its not that Orton is above Edge in mine, its just he currently holds the gold while Edge is occupied with Punk. Anyhow, I may as well post my rosters so you guys know who's where.

RAW-
Triple H, HBK, Cena, Morrison, Matt Hardy, Cryme Tyme, MVP, Marcus Cor Von, Kennedy, Melina, Mickie James, Melina, Candice, Mccool, Carlito, Sandman

SD-Slim Pickens, Orton, Edge, Punk, Umaga, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Helms, Burke, Mysterio, Dykstra, Master, Jesse, Festus, The Undertaker, Regal, Lashley (injured), Torrie

ECW-Chavo, Kane, Khali, Funk, Dreamer, Sabu, Mikey Whipwreck, Justin Credible, RVD (injured), Finlay, Henry, Snitsky, Ashley

I'll update more later when I play next, I forget what show some of my CAW's are on. I created some jobbers, they come in handy when Umaga needs a three on one win.

Wow Dan, u only got 10 guys on your RAW roster??

Besides that though, cool storylines. a good random way to start off your fed, I sorta did something simular with mine when I first started it. I like MVP going over Hardy, but I think those guys should be main event elevated, and its gonna be tough to elevate guys with only ten men on your roster. And HBK Vs Edge would make a FINE program, I hope you run with that feud....

Yeah, I know about the only 10 guys, Iprobably should have gotten more, but I will probably bring in some legends, plus some CAWs, but I thought I'd start off with a small roster.

The randomized thing was cool too, just spiced things up for variety.

Yeah, after Vengence is done and up too it, I will be boosting Jeff to the ME level hopeefully, not MVP just yet though. I am still thinking about adding more than the pitiful 10 though lol.

And yeah I'm running with the HBK vs Edge program as well.

Slim Pickns said:
RAW-
Triple H, HBK, Cena, Morrison, Matt Hardy, Cryme Tyme, MVP, Marcus Cor Von, Kennedy, Melina, Mickie James, Melina, Candice, Mccool, Carlito, Sandman

SD-Slim Pickens, Orton, Edge, Punk, Umaga, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Helms, Burke, Mysterio, Dykstra, Master, Jesse, Festus, The Undertaker, Regal, Lashley (injured), Torrie

ECW-Chavo, Kane, Khali, Funk, Dreamer, Sabu, Mikey Whipwreck, Justin Credible, RVD (injured), Finlay, Henry, Snitsky, Ashley

I'll update more later when I play next, I forget what show some of my CAW's are on. I created some jobbers, they come in handy when Umaga needs a three on one win.

The jobbers thing is a pretty good idea, cheap and easy too.

Wait, so you have all the rosters listed, do u play all or are you just listing?

Raw after Backlash.....

Finlay and Jeff Hardy are placed in a competitive match-up. After some hard brawling and some high flying moves, Finlay goes for a shot with the shilaliegh (sp?) when the refs down, but Jeff slides under his feet, and as the ref gets back up he hiits the twist of fate, and the Swanton for the victory.

Melina and Mickie have a competitive match up with some good moves, but Melina come out on top with her finisher.

Regal and Ric are set to go at it in a battle of fists and submission locks. Ric locks the figuure 4, but Regal gets to the rope, the locks Ric in his Regal stretch. Rictaps.

Matt hardy and MVP go at it, in a one sided match up Matt dominates. Matt goes for the TOF, but MVP counters into an irish whip towards to turnbuckle. Then hits the big boot.

HBK and Candice team up against Edge and Kelly Kelly. HBK and Edge start off, they lock up quickly and then Edge retreats quickly into a tag. Candice and Kelly fight it out with a few slaps as well as a DDT by Candice. After a back and forth match, Edge hits the spear after HBK gets distracted with Kelly.

In the weeks to Vengeance....

The divas ight it out for the 1 contender spot against Kelly Kelly at Vengeance.

Kane forces his way into the contendership spot making a triple threat at Vengeance. Edge rants that Kane shouldn;t even be in the match.

Ric and Regal battle to see who is the master of submission.

Vengeance....

Finlay and Jeff Hardy get Hardcore in a Hardcore atch up. Finlay gets placed on a table, as Jeff goes for a Swanton. Finlay rolls out of the way. He grabs his shilaliegh and strikes Jeff several times. Jeff gets pinned.

After becoming 1 contender, Melina gets her shot against Kelly. They go back and forth in a slap fest, followed by a DDT from Melina, then a leg drop. Kelly fights back and puts Melina in finshing position. Melina spins out in a counter into her own finisher. Melina gets the pinfall.

Things come to a submission match betwenn Ric and Regalecide the master of submission. After a technical match, Regal gets put in the submission figure 4 and taps.

In what has come to a fatal 4 way, with the Intercontinental title on the line. MVP, Finlay, Umaga and Matt Hardy are fighting their hearts out to win that title. When it comes down to the end of the match MVP hits the playmaker on Finlay, who was already exhausted from a draining match with Jeff earlier in the night. MVP retains his title.

In a fued from hell, come Hell in a Cell. HBK, Edge and Kane duke it out with chaos to become champion. As the battle reaches the top of the cell Edge goes for the spear on Kane, who dodges. With so much momentum Edge falls of the cage, and barely hangs onto the edge. (No pun intended) HBK goes for SCW, Kane blocks by grabbing the foot. He then goes for the Chokeslam, the cage barely holds. Kane goes for the pin as Edge manages to pull himself up to the roof of the cage. 2....3..... Edge doesn't manage to break the count as Kane stands victorious.

Show Results-

RAW
The show opens with an announcement that MVP and challenger Marcus Cor Von must co-exist tonight in a match for the World Tag Team Titles against Cryme Tyme.

Match 1- Angel Williams and Melina vs Mickie James and Michelle McCool
A quick diva match to kick off the show. Mickie wants a shot at Angels' WWE Womens title, but Angel is hell bent on Melina being the number one contender. Match ends with Williams pinning McCool with the Lights Out (aka Downword Spiral). WINNERS-ANGEL WILLIAMS AND MELINA.

Match 2- Intercontenential Championship Match Matt Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy
A rivalry that was suppose to go into the Rumble is being cut short due to lack of fan reaction (seriously, thumbs down rating). Back and forth match sees some good action from both of these men, who are still trying to break the midcard. Kennedy counters the Twist of Fate into a Northen Lights Suplex for a two count. Immediately when the men reach their feet, Hardy rolls Kennedy into a small packages for the win! WINNER-MATT HARDY

PROMO- An interview with Marcus Cor Von talking about how he was willing to go through 29 other men to get a shot at the title, but is now more excited than ever that he doesn't have to wait. He also wants to add the Tag Title to his resume.

Match 3- Hardcore Match Rumble Qualifier- Sandman vs Carlito
With the injury to Lashley, a spot in the Rumble match has opened up. Sandman dominates nearly the whole match with his singapore cane, but Carlito was able to pull out a low blow and backstabber for the quick pinfall. WINNER-Carlito

Match 4- World Tag Team Champions Cryme Tyme vs MVP and Marcus Cor Von
MVP and Cor Von actually co exist for the majority of the match. Quick tags from the two isolated and overpowered JTG. Eventually JTG was able to tag big Shad into the match. The fresh Shad ran over MVP and called in Cor Von for a showdown. As Marcus was staring down shad MVP attacked the weakened JTG on the outside. As the ref went to check on him, MVP went around grabbed his belt and nailed Cor Von. MVP then abandoned his partner allowing Shad to get the pinfall with a Samoan Drop. WINNERS-Cryme Tyme

Main Event- Fatal Four Way Rumble Preview- HBK vs HHH vs John Cena vs John Morrison
(note- I wanted to do an over the top rope match but the game wouldn't let me. I'm going to change the elimination to over the top style) The match starts out with Cena going right for Morrison and HBK going right for HHH. Morrison slides under the bottom rope to the outside prompting Cena to chase. Eventually HBK and Cena switch and Cena begans to batter HHH while Morrison is beat down by Michaels. Match goes for 15 minutes without an elimination. A tired Michaels catches HHH with Sweet Chin Music and both men fall. HHH tries to use the ropes to get up, while he is doing this Cena rushes over and tries to dump him over the top. Once HBK gets up, he then helps and HHH is almost over. When it seems Cena and Michaels are about to be successful Morrison gets up, grabs one of each of their legs, and dumps all three men over the top. WINNER-John Morrison

Raw goes off the air with JR proclaiming Morrison as the new favorite to win the Rumble.

ECWShow gets right into the matches

Match 1-Mickey Whipreck vs Finlay-
Short match see Finlay dominate early, Mickey come back, only to be hit with the Shiliegh giving Finaly the win. WINNER-FINLAY

Match 2- Mark Henry vs Sabu-
SQUASH. Think of every Mark Henry match you have seen on Smackdown and this is it. WINNER-Mark Henry

Match 3- Justin Credible w/Ashley vs Snitsky-
Justin Credible brags some more about having Ashley in his corner, but he is yet to win a match since returing. That is all about to change as he is facing Snitsky. Snitsky uses his power at first, but he gets superkicked and pinned in a short match.

Match 4- Tommy Dreamer (CAW since you can't play as him) vs Chavo
Match is mainly to get Terry Funk some air time on commentary. He talks about Chavo being out of his element at the Rumble. Chavo has trouble with Tommy, but ultimately wins with the Gory Bomb. WINNER-Chavo

Match 5- Kane vs Khali
Khali, who has been Chavo's bodyguard for the last three months, cost Kane the Title at DTD last month. Kane has been out for revenge ever since. Match goes for around 7 minutes when Chavo comes out and tells Khali to forget about the win and just destroy Kane. Khali chops Kane down while Chavo grabs a chair, hits Kane, and gets Khali DQed. They beat down Kane for a while, then Chavo places the chair across Kanes face. He goes up top and signals for a double foot stop. Right before he jumps Terry Funk appears and trips up Chavo. Khali goes after Funk allowing Kane to get up. He delivers a Chokeslam to Chavo to end the show.

Smackdown-The final show heading into the Rumble.

Match 1- Tag Team Championship Jesse and Festus challenge Dykstra and Masters
Solid tag bout from two of the best teams in the division right now. Jesse and Festus are in control when Umaga comes out and attacks Jesse off the apron. Masters distract the ref allowing Umaga to come in and level Festus with a thrust kick. Dykstra tries to go in for the finish, a move that doesn't sit well with the uncontrollable Umaga. He nails a Samoan spike on Dykstra and leaves. Festus recovers and gets the win. WINNERS- Jesse and Festus
Festus stares down Umaga who is at the top of the ramp.

Match 2- William Regal vs Elijah Burke
Technical match up, this one has no build up or rivalry in effect. Burke gets the win with the Reverse Russian Leg Sweep. WINNER- Elijah Burke

Match 3- Batista vs Jeff Hardy
Batista recently went back to his old heel ways and has become the dominant animal he was when he started. Hardy is as resourceful as always, but just didn't have enough to slow Batista down. This one gets fierce towards the end when Hardy knocked Batista out of the ring and dove over the top on him. The match ended in a double count out when the two failed to re-enter the ring.

Match 4- Gregory Helms vs Rey Mysterio (non title)
The fiery rivalry continues between two of the top cruisers in the world. Helms pulls the card that he just defeated Mysterio and Burke clean, so he should not have to defend the title tonight. Rey is fine with that, he wants to defeat Helms either way. Helms has been a fighting champion, gaining clean wins over all of the other cruisers at one point or another. Tonight however, Rey was on top of his game and he cleanly defeated the Champ in the center of the ring. WINNER- Rey Mysterio

Main Event-CM Punk and Slim Pickens vs Rated RKO
Long tag bout sees a combination of all four battle each other at one point giving a glimpse of what would happen if Pickens faced Edge or if Punk faced Orton for the gold. Eventually Punk and Edge brawled through the crowd leaving the two legal men, Slim and Orton in the ring. Both men staggered to their feet when Orton hits the RKO out of nowhere. He doesn't have enought energy to roll over for the cover. Both men are down when all the sudden...the lights go out...GONG! GONG! Lights come back on and Taker is in the ring standing over both men. He picks up both men and DOUBLE CHOKESLAM on the champion and the number one contender. He signals for the title as the show goes off air. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TAKER ENTERS THE RUMBLE?

Ok, here we go. You've just read all the build up and its time for the 2009 Royal Rumble.

ROYAL RUMBLE RESULTS

Match 1-Umaga vs Festus
Fast paced brawl to start out the match. These two go all over the place and the fans are loving it. (this rivalry already has two thumbs up) Jesse is noticably absent and coachman claims he is afraid of Umaga. Match ends cleanly with a Samoan spike from Umaga. WINNER- UMAGA

Match 2- WWE Title Match MVP vs Marcus Cor Von
Cor Von comes out quick forcing MVP out of the ring. He finally re-enters only to have Cor Von run all over him again. MVP takes two more breathers during the match much to the fans dismay. MVP uses eye pokes and a low blow to stay in the game but he is having definate troubles with the Alpha Male. Finally Cor Von sets MVP up for the pounce. Right before the shoulder block, MVP DUCKS and TAKES OUT THE LEGS OF COR VON. JACKKNIFE PIN 1-2-3! Just like that MVP retains. WINNER AND STILL WWE CHAMPION- MVP

Match 3- ECW CHAMPIONSHIP- Chavo Guerro vs Terry Funk
Crowd is hot for Terry Funk. Chants of "You still got it" can be heard for the legend. Terry is dominate early on, and decides he is going to use the no DQ to his advantage. When he goes to grab a chair, The Great Khali decides to get involved. Funk has a chair in hand and is ready for Khali when, KANE COMES THROUGH THE CROWD. The Big Red Machine takes out Khali and its once again one on one. LOW BLOW from Chavo. He lays the chair across Funks face and drops a leg over it. 1-2-FUNK KICKS OUT. Crowd is hot, really behind Funk. Chavo is furious at the crowd and Funk. This is the best ECW main event we've had in a long time. Chavo drops the chair across the throat of Funk. Funk is out of it, gasping for air. Chavo goes up top, flips off the fans and goes for the FROG SPLASH on Funk, but Funk pulls the chair over himself and Chavo faceplants right on it. Both men stagger to their feet, Chavo goes for a clothesline but misses. Funk boots to the midsection, TEXAS PILEDRIVER right on the chair. 1-2-3 IT OVER. Crowd goes nuts, the older fans out of respect for Funk and the younger fans out of hatred for Chavo. WINNER AND NEW ECW CHAMPION- Terry Funk

Match 4- World Heavyweight Championship Randy Orton vs Slim Pickens
Classic bout between these two but it doesn't seem like it after the huge ECW title match we just witnessed. Orton remains clean the entire match, not even a low blow on his part. Back and forth throughout with Orton actually getting a few cheers from the crowd. Out of nowhere Slim hits a facebuster laying Orton out. Top Rope Elbow 1-2-3 its over. WINNER AND NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION-Slim Pickens

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH- First man in is THE UNDERTAKER and he will be squaring off against number two JOHN MORRISON. The story of the Rumble is Undertaker, Edge, and CM Punk from Smackdown as the favorite from their brand, HHH, HBK, Cena, and Morrison from their brand, and Kane and Khali from ECW. Taker is built strong gaining many eliminations. Morrison is looking very resiliant staying in for so long along side Taker. HHH comes out at number twenty laying out Morrison and Taker easily. He takes his time figuring out who to throw over first when the buzzer sounds. ITS HBK! He runs to the ring and starts blasting HHH with shots. Eventually it comes down to Cena, HHH, HBK, Taker, Morrison, Khali, and Edge after Edge and Khali took out Punk and Kane. HHH, Khali, and Edge decide to let Cena and HBK continue to fight while they focus on Taker, who is severly weakened. When they are setting him up for elimination, Edge walks towards the ropes and gets superkicked out by Morrison. EDGE IS ELIMINATED! Khali goes after Morrison leaving HHH alone with Taker. HHH decides to weaken Taker further with a Pedigree. He sets him up but Taker counters with a backdrop over the top. HHH IS ELIMINATED! Michaels nails Cena with a suplex then turns and laughs at HHH being thrown out. When HBK turns back to focus on the match, HHH re-enters with a chair and nails Michaels leaving him easy pray for Khali to toss over. HBK IS ELIMINATED! We are down to the FINAL FOUR! Cena, Taker, Khali, and Morrison. John Morrison can barely stand as each man is in a corner. Taker has taken a tremendous amount of punishment while Khali is fresh and Cena is moderately spent. Taker and Cena go after Khali while Morrison waits for his spot. Shades of Monday night show when Cena and Taker both try to dump Khali over and leave themselves open for Morrison. Morrison goes for the repeat, grabbing Cena's leg and Taker's leg and flips them over. Khali goes crashing to the floor followed by Cena. Taker however, locks Morrison's arm and should in his Gogoplata sumbmission from on the apron. He yanks at Morrison shoulder, pulling him over the top for the win and Title shot in the Wrestlemania Main Event. WINNER OF THE 2009 ROYAL RUMBLE- The Undertaker

diggin the rumble slim, Love that ending. So are we looking at Slim Vs Taker at WM?? Title Vs streak?? from what you say about slim, it sounds like itll be a HUGE profile match. Good match with MVP, looks like he sneaks by....Is Cor Von a face in your game???? I can see the hate building on MVP, leading to someone finally catching up to him to deliver a beatdown and take that title off him at WM. should be damn good, classic WM showdown.

While im not particularly hot on festus, that would be some fairly intense wild matches. Sounds like there may be a jesse heel turn coming???

And the Terry Funk things is fuckin BADASS. I marked out for your book this. LOL. It has actually inspired me to put in the effort to try and get the funker, for my ECW. all you other guys putting all this real effort into yalls ECW's maybe I should try a little harder on mine LOL. Good shit slim, excited to see were things continue to go.

diggin the rumble slim, Love that ending. So are we looking at Slim Vs Taker at WM?? Title Vs streak?? from what you say about slim, it sounds like itll be a HUGE profile match. Good match with MVP, looks like he sneaks by....Is Cor Von a face in your game???? I can see the hate building on MVP, leading to someone finally catching up to him to deliver a beatdown and take that title off him at WM. should be damn good, classic WM showdown.

While im not particularly hot on festus, that would be some fairly intense wild matches. Sounds like there may be a jesse heel turn coming???

And the Terry Funk things is fuckin BADASS. I marked out for your book this. LOL. It has actually inspired me to put in the effort to try and get the funker, for my ECW. all you other guys putting all this real effort into yalls ECW's maybe I should try a little harder on mine LOL. Good shit slim, excited to see were things continue to go.

Road To Wrestlemania feature-

RAW- Yes NorCal, Cor Von is face in my game. I played as him on Smackdown to give him a US Title run and just thought with all of his high impact moves, he makes a good face. Cor Von is still in the title picture, but if he loses anymore momentum, he may be headed into the MITB match, rather than a rematch with MVP, at Mania. With Undertaker ready to challenge Slim for the World Heavyweight Title, HHH, HBK, Cena, and Morrison all want a Wrestlemania Title Match against the champion. With no RAW PPV set up until Mania, this will be settled on a future episode of RAW. The IC Title picture is wide open, but due to the Smackdown vs RAW vs ECW matches, it will not be defended at Mania. Same goes for Tag and Womens.

Smackdown- Undertaker won the Rumble and was begged by Slim Pickens to challenge him rather than the WWE or ECW Champion. The reason being is this, which is the main storyline heading into Wrestlemania, Slim Pickens has had a storied career in the WWE, as I mentioned before. In my video WWE world, it was Slim who battled Owen Hart in the opening match up of Wrestlemania X. Slim lost after having his victory roll countered into a pin. This was his first and only Wrestlemania loss. He is now 16-1 at Mania. So, if he can beat the Undertaker, thus making Taker 16-1, Slim will be 17-1 and overtake Taker as Wrestlemanias best. The question to be answered in the coming weeks is, will this be a rivarly out of mutual respect, or will the Championship and steak, drive Taker or Slim to brutalize the other? Also, Jesse and Festua are heading into No Way Out as tag champs. Umaga's mouthpiece Armando Astrada has challenge them to a handicapped match for the Titles against the Samoan bulldozer. Smackdown GM Teddy Long has said that Umaga must find a partner if he wants to challenge them. The main event heading into No Way Out has been announced as Rated RKO vs Undertaker and Slim Pickens. If Slim is pinned, he loses the title, if Taker is pinned, he loses his Title shot. Can RKO agree on who will get the pinfall if that scenerio plays out?

ECW- The main story for ECW is, how long can Terry Funk stay on top. The Funker has already stated the while he is old, he always manages to kick these younglings asses. Chavo wants his title back, but Kane is also eager to get back on top of the ECW World. Lately it seems as well that Khali's more focused on gaining a title and less on protecting Chavo.

I will also be doing a all CPU MITB match in exibition mode and announce it as if it were part of the Mania card. The tri brand tourny takes up two matches so the WM card is super small in game.

I will also be doing a all CPU MITB match in exibition mode and announce it as if it were part of the Mania card. The tri brand tourny takes up two matches so the WM card is super small in game.

gives me a fine idea sir. I think im going to make that brand battle royal into a MITB type thing, werin whomever wins it, gets a shot at any title any time before the next WM. Hells yea. LOL. I think ill make the triple threa worth the first title shot at the first PPV of that brand, to sorta sweeten the pot of "representing the brand well". Make those matches worth more.

There are certain things you have to do to make GM mode better, but if you have an imagination like the people in this thread it is no problem. Last year i would make a mega card in PPV mode and act as if that was the begining of Wrestlemania. Then the five matches from GM mode were the final five. Wrestlemania can't just be five matches, so I do things in exibition and act as if they happened in the GM game.

Another thing you can try, but it get tideous. I do the talent exchange from time to time by controlling all three brands. Sometimes I'll trade Jesse, Masters, or Dykstra to ECW for one week then trade them right back. It allows you to have superstars make a special appearance. You cannot do this with champions though as they will be stripped of the belt. Of course, you could just give it right back to them (on that note, I hate how this game doesn't keep a history of the belts).

Also, I can't wait for your Rumble match with Batista as number 30. Is he face or heel in your game? I love playing as him and just destoying people.

yea, I like the exhibition idea, cept you couldnt do undercard title matches could you?? well...I guess if they retain it could work LOL. I may think to do that, that way I could put up and comers in the 6 man battle royal, and have the big boys battle out in other matches. I hate leaving people off WM.

Batista is face in my game. He is part of the three way faction rivalry I have on ECW. ECW consist of originals, WWE guys (Batista, King Bookah, Lashley, Everest) Originals (Foley, Raven, Sandman, Sabu) and young guys who came about while both were around, so have no allegiance but to themselves. The WWE faces and heels still battle, but will team together to fight the originals, and the no allegiancers just do whatever benefits them. Its crazy times generally, makes for a lot of good ECW title tirple threats. Also creates interesting match ups in that you put an original against a WWE guy, in say, a iron man match, it benefits the WWE guy, and opposite for the original if you put them in a hardcore match.

yea, I like the exhibition idea, cept you couldnt do undercard title matches could you?? well...I guess if they retain it could work LOL. I may think to do that, that way I could put up and comers in the 6 man battle royal, and have the big boys battle out in other matches. I hate leaving people off WM.

Batista is face in my game. He is part of the three way faction rivalry I have on ECW. ECW consist of originals, WWE guys (Batista, King Bookah, Lashley, Everest) Originals (Foley, Raven, Sandman, Sabu) and young guys who came about while both were around, so have no allegiance but to themselves. The WWE faces and heels still battle, but will team together to fight the originals, and the no allegiancers just do whatever benefits them. Its crazy times generally, makes for a lot of good ECW title tirple threats. Also creates interesting match ups in that you put an original against a WWE guy, in say, a iron man match, it benefits the WWE guy, and opposite for the original if you put them in a hardcore match.

If you turn the title option off in the option menu within GM mode, you can strip people of the title and just hand it to someone else. So in this case, if I wanted Punk to lose the US Title to Burke, I would do it on my Mania card in exibition, the go into GM mode after Mania, strip Punk of the title, and give it to Burke. Then I just pretend Burke won it at Mania.

Your ECW sounds pretty cool, I'm working on adding more CAW's to phase out the "old farts."

If you turn the title option off in the option menu within GM mode, you can strip people of the title and just hand it to someone else. So in this case, if I wanted Punk to lose the US Title to Burke, I would do it on my Mania card in exibition, the go into GM mode after Mania, strip Punk of the title, and give it to Burke. Then I just pretend Burke won it at Mania.

Your ECW sounds pretty cool, I'm working on adding more CAW's to phase out the "old farts."

yea, thats a real good idea. I think I may begin doing that, although im a mark for seeing em walk to the ring with the title actually on.

And yea ive put stupid amounts of hours into CAWS, I have 15 of them. I think i might only make two more at the most, only because Im running out of entrance animations LOL, and im starting to have characters that are too much alike, its becoming difficult to indiviualize people. I REALLY wish they would put in more original entrance animations, thats about the only stuff thats holding me back since I can use any theme music on the planet earth LOL

yea, thats a real good idea. I think I may begin doing that, although im a mark for seeing em walk to the ring with the title actually on.

And yea ive put stupid amounts of hours into CAWS, I have 15 of them. I think i might only make two more at the most, only because Im running out of entrance animations LOL, and im starting to have characters that are too much alike, its becoming difficult to indiviualize people. I REALLY wish they would put in more original entrance animations, thats about the only stuff thats holding me back since I can use any theme music on the planet earth LOL

I used to just name and give a moveset to all of the templates so that I could have a huge roster in the game. However, this does not work for SVR 07 or 08 unless you want dude with rolled up pants and 17 mismatch accessories or guy with claw hand on your roster. I started to edit them to make them look better, then realized it takes less time to just start from scratch.

The lack of entrances does indeed suck, but you can still create jobbers who's entrances you'll skip anyways. The best part is coming up with jobber names like Skip Dandy. Oh yeah, i made him. He has a plain orange singlet and curly brown hair.

well, FUCK. I just found out, much to my dismay, that you cannot go back in time on your calendar after WM. So fuck it, looks like its time for road to WM and on to the next year LOL.

The Royal Rumble arrives. Batista won the right to be number 30, by winning the Survivor Series EC.

Edge defends is title successfully against Finlay, in a no rules brawl. Finlay was pushed hard as of late, dominating guys in "his" style match. But Edge overcomes. John Cena successfully defends the WWE title against Echelon, and successfully retains with an FU. And in the shocker of the night, The Great Kahli comes out of nowere to decimate David Everest for the ECW title. WHO will be able to face this giant monster and overcome him, with no rules?? (all ECW title matches are conducted under no rules format)

Ladies and Gentleman, the Royal Rumble is upon us. The final five end up being Chris Malenko, Big Will, Batista, Mighty NorCal, and Epic Wes. Malenko dropkicks Wes over the top after a missed clothesline ELIMINATED....when he the turns right around into a superkick from Big Will!!!....we are down to Batista, against the two best friends Will and NorCal...who both jump on Batista with no hesitation!!! Batista fights away long enough to clothesline NorCal over the top!!! But NorCal hangs on and is on the apron!!! Will goes to superkick Batista, who moves out of the way at the last second. Will's superkick lands squarley on Mighty NorCals jaw, sending him crashing unconcious to the floor. Will, in his shock of eliminating his friend, doesnt see the colossal clothesline coming from batista!!! Will goes flying to the floor, and Batista wins the Royal Rumble!!!

Will is obviously heartbroken on the floor. His quest to regain his beloved title is seemingly over. He is also heartbroken that he eliminated his old friend NorCal, accident or not. While Batista music plays, and his celebration happens in the ring, Will stares at NorCal in the entranceway, awaiting what he thinks will be certain altercation. There is nothing of the sort, as the words "I understand brother" can be seen being mouthed by Norcal. They walk out side by side, as they did so many times, so many years ago.

Can Batista over come the punjabi nightmare at WM?? What will now happen as Wills chance to get his belt back has passed him by?? Were does this leav NorCal, as many belive had it not been for Will's kick, he wouldve won the whole thing??

RAW- Yes NorCal, Cor Von is face in my game. I played as him on Smackdown to give him a US Title run and just thought with all of his high impact moves, he makes a good face. Cor Von is still in the title picture, but if he loses anymore momentum, he may be headed into the MITB match, rather than a rematch with MVP, at Mania. With Undertaker ready to challenge Slim for the World Heavyweight Title, HHH, HBK, Cena, and Morrison all want a Wrestlemania Title Match against the champion. With no RAW PPV set up until Mania, this will be settled on a future episode of RAW. The IC Title picture is wide open, but due to the Smackdown vs RAW vs ECW matches, it will not be defended at Mania. Same goes for Tag and Womens.

Sounds like your Road to Wrestlemania for the Raw brand will be extremely exciting leading all the way up until the final episode prior to the event. I'm curious how you'll decide a Number One Contender? Perhaps a mini-tournament, with the final two men fighting the week of Mania? Maybe a 4 way elimination match? Hopefully you don't do "beat the clock" crap. :lmao: (Sorry if you do, I can't stand that sorta stuff)

Have you posted your overall roster and up-to-date Champions? I'm curious to see whom Triple H., Shawn Michaels, John Cena & John Morrison are all wanting to face.

Smackdown- Undertaker won the Rumble and was begged by Slim Pickens to challenge him rather than the WWE or ECW Champion. The reason being is this, which is the main storyline heading into Wrestlemania, Slim Pickens has had a storied career in the WWE, as I mentioned before. In my video WWE world, it was Slim who battled Owen Hart in the opening match up of Wrestlemania X. Slim lost after having his victory roll countered into a pin. This was his first and only Wrestlemania loss. He is now 16-1 at Mania. So, if he can beat the Undertaker, thus making Taker 16-1, Slim will be 17-1 and overtake Taker as Wrestlemanias best. The question to be answered in the coming weeks is, will this be a rivarly out of mutual respect, or will the Championship and steak, drive Taker or Slim to brutalize the other?

I definately love your Taker v. Slim storyline. It gives Taker his best challenge to date it sounds like. Even in my own stories, I've found it incredibly hard to write Taker in a losing effort regarding Wrestlemania. I can't wait to see whether he wins or loses in yours. Also, Slim's career is kinda shadowing that of Bret Hart a little, yeah?

Also, Jesse and Festua are heading into No Way Out as tag champs. Umaga's mouthpiece Armando Astrada has challenge them to a handicapped match for the Titles against the Samoan bulldozer. Smackdown GM Teddy Long has said that Umaga must find a partner if he wants to challenge them.

What are the odds Estrada ends up being Umaga's tag team partner? :lmao: That'd be hilarious. I'd love to see your rosters to try and attempt guessing at a partner.

The main event heading into No Way Out has been announced as Rated RKO vs Undertaker and Slim Pickens. If Slim is pinned, he loses the title, if Taker is pinned, he loses his Title shot. Can RKO agree on who will get the pinfall if that scenerio plays out?

This storyline is beautiful. Taker & Slim are Wrestlemania opponents, yet they MUST work together and win otherwise one won't be in the Main Event of Mania any longer. Meanwhile, Rated R.K.O. has a chance to either become the Heavyweight Champion, or Number One contender to the Championship, by pinning the respective guy. I don't think they can be that trusting to one another, but I'm very excited to see how it plays out.

ECW- The main story for ECW is, how long can Terry Funk stay on top. The Funker has already stated the while he is old, he always manages to kick these younglings asses. Chavo wants his title back, but Kane is also eager to get back on top of the ECW World. Lately it seems as well that Khali's more focused on gaining a title and less on protecting Chavo.

I can't see any way around Funk defeating a massive monster in Khali. Furthermore, this is the trouble with hired (huge) muscle. Poor Chavo is about to get left behind, for a monster of a man who suddenly realized he could be just as destructive, as well as become Champion.

NorCal mentioned the Mania card being like a tri-branded 6 man battle royal, then a tri-branded triple threat match. I'm having so many thoughts on how to play that out. For example, while it isn't a ladder/MITB match.. you could just as easily play out a MITB type situation with the 6 man battle royal. (does it have to be elimination over the top only, or can you have elimination be via pinfall/submission only?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back