Smartphones No Longer Have To Break The Bank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
So, just to give some insight, I'm not a big fan of signing contracts for services. Because of that, I'm not a customer of Verizon or Sprint. Also, far as I know, only one cellular company gives truly unlimited 4G LTE data without throttling you back and that's Metro PCS. So I have an account with Metro PCS with numbers for my sister and myself. Before Friday, I was the typical customer that had to have a "good" phone. So I had the Galaxy S7. Long story short, I left it on top of my car as I was leaving for work and when I finally realized and retraced my path, the phone was nowhere to be found. So after work, I went to Metro PCS to see what I could get. They have a lot of budget phones that are as low as 19.99 with an instant rebate and upgrade, but they suck. Brands like Alcatel, Kyocera, etc. I didn't feel like shelling out another $600 for a Galaxy S7 or Note 7 or what have you, but I didn't want a shit phone either. So the rep showed me their newest release called the ZTE ZMAX PRO. The first thing I noticed was the price, which was only $99.99 with my upgrade. So instantly I'm sure that this is going to be a shit phone. I was wrong.

The ZTE ZMAX PRO has the latest version of Android, comes with a 6" 1080p screen with gorilla glass 3. It has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM. A 13 mega pixel camera on the back and a 5 mega pixel on the front. It has an Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 processor with 1.5 GHZ of speed and a 3400 mAh ion battery that lasts for a very long time. It has a very sleek design where the glass on the front is slightly raised and the back has a blue mat finish. It feels really good in the hand. It can record and take pictures in full 1080p HD and last but not least, it has a fingerprint sensor on the back.

For the price this phone can't be beaten. I've had it for 2 days and have only had to charge it once. It feels and performs like a high end device. I just wanted to make this thread to say if you need a good phone, you no longer have to shell out hundreds of dollars or even finance the devices. This phone, for the price, is one of the best phones I've ever owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back