So I got a genuine question

StunningBlackMamba24

Savior of Unwashed IWC\\\\
I know its basically been a year, but is there a particular reason as to why John Morrison was released from WWE? I'm not tryna hate on any other superstars' career but there were guys cedric or apollo or even benjamin or mustafa ali that were doing nothing yet weren't cut. Not only that Morrison was a bigger star then all names mentioned, and was a world champion around the world. I can't lie I was also intrigued and entertained by his drip stick schtick, and I also feel there were many missed opportunites for matches against Rollins or Styles and etc. I would love to see him and his wife back with H in charge, anyone with any theory as to why he was cut or would like to see him back?

I feel that his age and probably how much they were paying him to be a comedy midcard act played a factor into that decision.

They used the whole budget cut excuse a lot during that period and for a lot of those release, it was just that but for a few of them, I really feel it was the real reason for Morrison. I think it was just a money thing.

I feel that his age and probably how much they were paying him to be a comedy midcard act played a factor into that decision.

They used the whole budget cut excuse a lot during that period and for a lot of those release, it was just that but for a few of them, I really feel it was the real reason for Morrison. I think it was just a money thing.

Yeah it sucks for sure. As a young kid he was definitely one of my favorites in the late 2000's early 2010's considering the fact his move set and style is the reason I kinda got into wrestling back in the day. It was also stupid and a missed opportunity for them to put the WWE title back on the miz in 2021 when they could've at least let morrison have a taste of world championship glory.

Could be for any number of reasons. We never hear the actual day to day truth of what occurs behind the scenes. Much better talent has been released..they just move on to another promotion. That is the business

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back