So, it's been a while since we've talked about zombies!

You're missing the point. They are coming to get us. They may eat our brains and then rape our dead bodies. From what I hear, necrophilia is quite the epidemic within the zombie demographic.

I never said I was joking. I am trying to warn the youngsters here.

Maybe I should make a thread promoting the zombie thread. That will get more people in here so that we may prepare them for the battle ahead.

Zombie Land was great. That's probably one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while.

Also, Dawn Of The Dead is an awesome zombie flick.

This is not about TV and movies. They are coming for us. Now, there is a colony, a safe place, but if you want to know how to get there, you have to convince TM that you are serious about surviving.

All I know, is that when they finally decide to attack, I can get away. That's only because I value my life enough to listen to instruction.

I hope you all are ready. The worlds population will decrease by 99% in the first week.

Only some of us can go. And, since we need women to produce more warriors, this site can have only a few go. We need intelligent people, tough people, strong people, and some graphic designers to make T-Shirts to wear into battle.

pride-and-prejudice-and-zombies.jpg

I live down the street from the biggest gun store in Fort Wayne. I feel pretty safe right about now.

You will need to loot that store before you come meet up with us. Fill up a U-Haul with all the weapons and ammo and beef jerky you can.

Only some of us can go. And, since we need women to produce more warriors, this site can have only a few go. We need intelligent people, tough people, strong people, and some graphic designers to make T-Shirts to wear into battle.

Count me in. I'm deceptively smart, and I can document the whole ordeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back