Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
John Cena and Nikki Bella

QBQ0K.jpg

008.jpg

016.jpg

I take it this means
Dolph Ziggler takes Cena's girl
In storyline, jack

Their children could commit incest to create some sort of ultimate professional wrestler. Yes, I was just thinking that.

Yes, if that child gets Cena's build and Bryan's technical skills it could be Wrestling God. :)

Bellas are stil hot as hell, so kudos to Cena...

Btw Seeing Cena dancing "Gangnam style" on the third picture is priceless :lmao:

Whoever would have thought that one day John Cena and Daniel Bryan's dicks would have something to talk about?

I have to see a video of Cena doing Gangnam Style.

The Cena Plan
Step #1 - date single Bella
Step #2 - bang single Bella
Step #3 - approach other Bella from behind
Step #4 - make moves on other Bella
Step #5 - if other Bella resists, go back to Step #3 in a couple weeks. If other Bella is good to go, go to Step #6
Step #6 - bang other Bella
Step #7 - cross "bang hot twins" off bucket list
Step #8 - break up with original Bella
Step #9 - ask Vince to bury Daniel Bryan if he even makes the slightest stink about this
Step #10 - find an olympic gymnast to bang, preferably Eastern European

Cue Kenny Dykstra any minute now.

"I know a guy who knows a guy who knows this other guy who knows this guys dog who said that he STOLE Nikki from some dude just like he STOLE Mickie from me! Don't believe me? I got several pissed off ex-WWE employees to back me up who'd have nothing to gain from making stuff up about the face of the company who once employed them but released them because they were untalented jackasses!"

Anyone else think this could be a work ? A way to make AJ jealous and give her a reason to go off the deep end again. Bella's have said that the WWE is like a family and they wouldn't mind returning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back