So what do you think the card at WM28 will be?

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
with HHH proberly retiring after WM27 or proberly wont be on TV for a very long time and Undertaker coming to the end of his career what big matches do you think will be happening? on a positive note Kurt Angle's contract is up in August with TNA so maybe he will do a return to the WWE. and everyone think's Batista will return because he will proberly get his ass kicked in MMA so what card do you think VKM will make?

i think the main headline matches will be........... if possible

WWE title
Batista/Alberto del rio vs Randy Orton

World title
Edge vs John Morrison/Christan/The Miz

Kurt Angle vs CM punk

Streak Match
John Cena vs Undertaker

IC title
Rey Mysterio vs Misticeo

I know im thinking so far a head but just looking at other forums it got me thinking on what the possablities there are for next year to make it a great Wrestlemania just a thought what do you guys think?

John Cena Vs The Rock
Undertaker Vs Kurt Angle
World Title: Batista Vs Christian
Awesome Kong Vs Beth Pheonix
WWE Title: Sheamus Vs Drew Mcintyre
Last Stand Match (retirement match for all partcipants) Rey Mysterio Vs Kane Vs Big Show Vs Mark Henry Vs Edge
Booker T Vs RVD

pretty stupid thread as injurys, returns, contracts, storylines and draws all change it so its prettyu imposible
the only match that is more than likely going to happen is the rock vs cena since its in miami and rock and wwe are on good terms, they have been building it for a future match`

A few predictions

.... Were going to see Cena vs. Undertaker at WM28 if Undertaker keeps his streak against HHH this WM27.

.... John Morrison will probably have a Championship shot at WM. Maybe againts Orton, Edge, or Miz?

.... CM Punk vs. Triple H as one of the Title Matches with Punk going over looks like a big possibility

I think it's way way way too early to say, we don't even know some of the matches taking pace at this Wrestlemania yet!

The only one I could really see happening is Orton and Cena as they have become like the Austin and Rock of the current era and we all know the legacy Austin and the Rock left at mania don't we?

I think the only thing I can say for sure is if Taker beats HHH (which he will), we will see Taker vs Cena for the WWE Title for 20 & 0.

Taker will in, winning the WWE championship and going 20 & 0.

Then on the same night for the last match of WM28, who ever is the current MITB holder (some young guy like Miz, Morrison, Del Rio, Ziggler, Bryan, someone who will be groomed to be the best in the biz will cash in, and beat Taker.

The Lights go off... come back up and Taker has disappeared, never to return. He went 20 and 0... won his last title... but then lost, retiring forever. Whoever wins will be catapulted to stardom and a new generation of Superstar will be born.

Thats what I want to see anyway :)

I would have to say looking at the current state of this years mania, next years will be off the charts in terms of headline matches, my predictions for next year are...

WWE title - Sheamus (C) vs John Morrison
Morrison will win at the Rumble and choose to take on the WWE champion at WM, Sheamus wins the title at EC, therefore this fued will finally come to a head at the grandest stage and for the grandest prize.

WHC - Alberto Del Rio (C) vs Rey Mysterio
This will again be the conclusion to their long going fued, in which there will be a stipulation that if Mysterio loses, he has to leave WWE.

The Rock vs Randy Orton vs Miz
The Rock and Miz will fued after Summerslam after Rock and Cena have their match, Orton will feel like he has a measure of revenge to get on Miz so it will be made into this triple threat

Streak Match - Undertaker (19-0) vs John Cena

MITB - CM Punk vs Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs Kane vs Evan Bourne vs Heath Slater vs Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase

Who knows, I would like to see this card because it will mean that some of the superstars will be getting the push they deserve to main event status

This is fairly difficult to do, because with injuries, uncertainty about Superstars futures, and Vince changing his mind more then my wife changes clothes, looking over a year in advance is difficult to do. And as much as I hate playing the prediction game, this seems harmless enough. So in no particular order of importance, I'll justify them as best I can.

1. Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton: This is a match that has to happen, and could make for a great Wrestlemania match if built properly. It seems all but certain that Jericho will NOT be back for this year's Wrestlemania, so keeping him "on the shelf" until next years Royal Rumble could even do the trick. There's a built in storyline with Orton taking Jericho out, so a Jericho return at the Rumble to cost Orton the title would make for great drama. WWE hasn't shied away from going "to the vault" with the Punk/Orton feud, and Im glad they haven't. This was a more recent event, and certainly would be priority number one for Jericho upon returning. Im betting he will, and this match happens.

2. CM Punk(C) vs John Cena(WWE Title):
Punk is going to win another title in the next year, be sure of that. WWE has been pushing him as the top heel on the Raw brand, even above the champion Miz, in my opinion. I don't see any reason why that won't continue. I don't see Randy Orton being successful at destroying the entire New Nexus, as I see Mason Ryan staying with Punk for some time until he's less green in the ring. As we've seen in the best, large bodyguards with top heels = championships, and I believe that time will come for CM Punk. Cena and Punk feuded briefly this year, but it never took off. I believe it will once Punk ios wearing gold, and it won't be as a transitional champion this time. Based upon the limited work we've seen between the two in the past, they work well together. Cena, much to my delight, will be in the championship picture every Wrestlemania, so this seems like a natural fit between two men who have yet to have a long feud.

3. John Morrison(C) vs Sheamus US Title: I love both these guys, I really do. I just believe Sheamus stock has dropped considerably, and Im not convinced he'll rise up out of his upper mid-card status of now. As for Morrison, I'm convinced that the numerous "close pushes" he's received are as good as it gets for him, and he's not destined to headline a Wrestlemania. Both of these men's best work has come against each other, so I expect US Champion John Morrison to enter WM 28 with a match against Sheamus.

4. The Miz vs Daniel Bryan(Loser Leaves Raw): How many times does a man have to get jumped from behind before he's had enough? Im going to guess "many more", and it will lead up to the arrogant Miz claiming the show isn't big enough for the two of them. Bryan won't dodge a challenge, and the match will be made. They'll play up the whole mentor/mentee relationship from the past, once again dipping into the video vault. We may see this match again next week even, but another 20 minute match between the two could be even better then their previous encounters. This isn't a donwgrade for either man, but will allow one to move to Smackdown and into the main event scene there.

5. Edge(C) vs HHH, World Heavyweight Championship: You don't really think HHH is returning simply for a match so he can retire, do you? If so, youre quite silly! Either the streak will be broken, unfortunately, or Hunter's career won't be on the line. I'm guessing the latter. This match to me is quite the stretch, not because I can't see it happening, but the possible ramifications of it. Im going to go out on the furthest limb in my backyard and say this match will be to determine the first 17 time World Champion, to break Flair's record. It wouldn't be a stretch for HHH, but it would mean Edge winning 5 more titles within the year. Well folks, he's won 11 since 2006 despite missing almost 2 years with injuries, so theoretically it could happen. The best part? Both men have safely moved into "iconic" status that neither has to be the heel here. HHH wins the Rumble, which leads to great, emotional promos of the importance of breaking Flair's record leading up to what I would think would be a great match.

6. Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker: Shawn Michaels, Triple H. Two of the biggest names in the business, both of which Takers squared will have squared off with at the past 3 'Mania's. Despite all his "love for Dixie", I do expect Angle to return for one last run when his contract expires this August. And outside of Cena, he may be the biggest name Taker has yet to face at WM, and worthy of being the one Taker goes to 20-0 against. They've had two of the greatest matches of their respective careers against each other, and they could do it one more time. Angle returns as a heel, and after failed attempts to win the World Title, he costs Undertaker one himself. Simple, but effective. There's not many men Taker has yet to face at Mania, and unless theyre ready to pull the trigger on one of the largest heel turns in wrestling history with Cena, those two shouldn't face off at WM. Angle is more then suitable enough instead, and I do believe he'll return and get the "HBK schedule".

7. Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio: With rumors a'plenty that Rey will be leaving WWE when his contract expires next year, this could be a career match. Rey has already given Del Rio a rub, but their feud ended very anti-climatically last year. I see no issue with them resuming it sometime in the next year after Del Rio wins the title this year. The feud between the two was always bigger then any title, and it could be again. Del Rio's not going to main event every Wrestlemania, and what better match, in possibly his final WWE one, then against Rey? I can't think of one.

8. Money in the Bank 2012: I don't expect them to drop this match in 2011, and even if they do, people will be clammoring for its return come WM 28. They'll get their wish. With men switching positions via the draft in mind, Ill say Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Sin Cara and Wade Barrett round out the Smackdown side, while Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, and Ted DiBiase round out the Raw side. Oh, and Barrett wins this.

9. Awesome Kong vs Natalya: With the possibility of Kong not debuting until after Wrestlemania a very real possibility, this is a match that could very well wait until WM 28. I fully believe they took the title off Natalya not to make her look like another Diva, but to protect her from being squashed by Kong upon her debut. I expect Kong to run roughshod over the Diva's division until she finds herself facing Natalya. The soon to be most dominant champion in WWE history vs her toughest challenge to date.

10. Kane vs Mason Ryan:
Ryan has an impressive look, but he's still green in the ring. I expect that to change over the next year, and Ryan's matches, while sporadic, will lead to bigger and better things for him. Kane will be even closer to his career's end then he is now, so I don't expect any huge plans for him. He would be a nice rub for Ryan though, and possibly allow Ryan to move into the main event picture.

That sounds about right, as Wrestlemania is generally a larger card then the other PPV's because of the extra hour. Expect the pre-show battle royal to give the undercard guys a Wrestlemania payday. Like WM 27, there's no match that feels extraordinary here, but many solid matchups that could go either way for the most part. If there was someone I left out, it's not really because I left them out. It's because I don't care enough about them. I still feel this is a solid card, with a few reaches, but the most part very palpable.

I think the only thing I can say for sure is if Taker beats HHH (which he will), we will see Taker vs Cena for the WWE Title for 20 & 0.

Then on the same night for the last match of WM28, who ever is the current MITB holder (some young guy like Miz, Morrison, Del Rio, Ziggler, Bryan, someone who will be groomed to be the best in the biz will cash in, and beat Taker.

The Lights go off... come back up and Taker has disappeared, never to return. He went 20 and 0... won his last title... but then lost, retiring forever. Whoever wins will be catapulted to stardom and a new generation of Superstar will be born.

But if they beat him it would be 20-1.

If the rumours are True and Taker isnt injured and makes it to next years WM I want to see him vs someone who has a legit chance of breaking the streak.Yes Cena but That sounds like a boring slugfest to me.

For me it could be Undertaker vs Barrett if his been built up enough or only Kurt Angle.It would be cool to see a last man standing match with both down and then taker sits up and then the other person goes for their finisher and its reversed into a tombstone which wins it for taker.

So im reading alot of complaints on these forums that WrestleMania 27 hasn't had enough build up with its headlining matches (Miz-Cena, Edge-Delrio, Taker-HHH) So it got me thinking, what if the WWE started planting seeds almost a year before the show? And thats exactly what im going to do in this thread and thats exactly what i want all of you to do in this thread. I dont want you to tell me your whole mania 28 card, all i want is
1 WWE title match
2 World title match
3 Streak match

And dont just tell me the matches, build it up, plant seeds, make me believe that the match could happen and be mania worthy! I'll start with

1 WWE Title

At this years Mania Miz defeats Cena and retains his WWE Championship, a few weeks later at the annual WWE draft John Morrison gets drafted to SmackDown and as he's saying goodbye to the RAW crowd The Miz blindsides him with an SCF and says "everyone is happy to see you go because you will never be as good as me BECAUSE IM THE MIZ AND IMMMM AWEESSSOMEE!"

After a while on SmackDown John Morrison defeats Alberto Delrio for the world title (that Delrio won at Mania 27) and Morrison fights off challenges from Delrio, Kane, Ziggler, McIntyre ETC and holds on to the title all the way to WWE TLC meanwhile Miz is retaining (in cheating fashion) against Cena, Orton, HHH ETC and at WWE TLC Miz is able to retain again, he gets on the mic and cuts a promo saying "i've held the WWE title for over a year! I am the BEST champion in this company's history! way better then that second rate champion Morrison!"
Later on that same night Morrison loses his World Title in a 4 way TLC match to Christian (who is heel and originally caused Edge the world title at Mania 27)

Next Event is the Royal Rumble and after entering at #1 Morrison wins the rumble last eliminating Edge (who was distracted by Christian's music hitting) and on the same ppv the Miz Retains once again.
The next night on RAW the Miz is cutting a promo talking about how for the second year in a row the RAW Elimination Chamber will be a #1 Contenders match to see who faces him at mania.
Morrison's music hits! He enters through the crowd and hits Miz with a super kick (which i pray is his finisher by then) and says " im sick of you running your mouth Miz! and im sick of you holding that belt! im coming after your WWE title at WrestleMania!"

This setting up an Epic battle between 2 former partners that goes well over 20 minutes and ends with Morrison capturing his first WWE Championship!

2 World Title match

At WrestleMania 27 Edge hits the spear on Delrio and goes for the cover, out of nowhere Christian pulls the ref out of the ring and knocks him out with a right hand. Edge doesnt realize what happened and Christian pretends he wants to hit Delrio with a chair. But instead he hits edge setting up Delrio applying his Armbar and making Edge tap Stealing the World Title!
The next friday on SmackDown Christian cuts a promo saying he is sick of Edge stealing the spotlight and now it is his turn to shine

Delrio is able to retain against Edge in the next 3 pay per views (eventually losing the title to Morrison) and Edge finally decides to go after Christian for payback. but when he finally gets his match against him the core comes out and beats Edge down keeping him out of action for a while (he can take some time off for RR) Christian explains the next week on Smackdown that he paid the core to take out Edge because he doesn't want to waste his time on him what he wants is the world title (which he wins at TLC)

Edge is cleared to wrestle again a few weeks before the Royal Rumble and he wins the number 30 slot and is about to throw out Morrison to win the match but Christian's music hits distracting Edge and allowing Morrison to throw him over the top for the victory

Next event is Elimination Chamber and Edge defeats Kane, McIntyre, Big show, Ziggler, and Kingston to become the #1 Contender for the world title setting up the dream match of Edge vs Christian which steals the show going over 30 minutes with Christian getting the victory

3 Streak Match

At WrestleMania 27 in a bruising encounter Taker is able to defeat hhh and become 19-0

Undertaker takes his usual time off and at summerslam as Cena is about to defeat the Miz for the WWE title undertaker's music hits and the lights go out! When they come back on Cena is knocked out and Miz is on top of him setting up the 3 count and Miz retains!
The next night on raw Cena is outraged and calls out taker but taker doesn't show and for the next 6 months or so taker is nowhere to be found but everytime Cena is about to take the title from the Miz or trying to cut a promo the lights go out and Cena is out when they come back on.
Finally the night before the rumble the lights go out on Cena again when he is cutting a promo when they come back on Taker is in the ring and he hits a tombstone on Cena and says "at WrestleMania i have defeated every great to come before me, i have the souls of all those greats, and at this years WrestleMania i will take your soul!"

Cena of course accepts the match but with one stipulation if Cena wins Taker retires! This setting up the money making battle eveyone expected to see this year! and at the end taker stands tall 20-0 and picks up the mic cutting a heartfelt promo at the end of it he says he's done it all and he's hanging up his boots for good and going out a winner

So what do you guys think of my storylines here? something you want to see? and please give me your ideas but give details (the storyline leading to the match, the winner of the match ETC)

looking forward to reading your ideas

I like the story lines. The way the WWE is working now, you cant keep a title on someone for a year, it needs to change hands. I agree with letting Miz win at Mania, it would shoot him up to main event status forever. I dont know what we will see next year but i am 100% sure we will see Cena vs Taker for takers final match

This was something I created BEFORE Dolph Ziggler was fired; but here is how I would have had it go down, will have to think of something else, story acually begun in January when Edge retained the title and then continued into February but I didn't include that here:

Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes start to team more often. Cody insists that they are the Dashing Ones and that Dolph Ziggler is what Drew McIntyre was supposed to be but Drew let him down. Dolph begins to take this attitude of him being perfect in every single way and now that he has Cody's grooming tips, he IS perfection. He starts to come down to the ring with these fancy robes like Ric Flair used to wear and Cody still has the jacket and the mirror.

Dolph successfully qualifies for the Elimination Chamber, joining Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Kofi Kingston. Del Rio wins the title after making Edge tap. Ziggler was the third to be eliminated. Edge has decided to invoke his rematch clause for Wrestlemania.

So then in March: Dolph Ziggler turns his attention to the Money in the Bank match. He defeated Trent Baretta in a qualifying match and with them keeping it 10 this year, Dolph got the pin for team Smackdown in a 5 on 5 match on S.D. prior to Wrestlemania.

Money in the Bank was great as always. The heavy favorites to win were John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler. Cody and Dolph team up to take out the others but they go at it when there is no one else. Ziggler manages to get the best of Cody and begins to climb the ladder. So does Morrison on the other side. They exchange back and forth punches. Morrison tried to suplex Dolph off the ladder but Dolph reversed it and zig zagged him off. Dolph then got the briefcase and captured Money in the Bank.

April: On the first S.D. after Wrestlemania, Dolph cut a promo. He said he would become the first superstar in WWE history to wait the whole year and cash it in at Wrestlemania 28. He said he didn't need no cheap cash in because that's how great he is that he doesn't need to take the easy way out to win. It's his dream to headline Wrestlemania and didn't do it on Sunday because he didn't want to share the spotlight with two other men. His Wrestlemania Moment will be when he main events and cashes in that night against whoever the champ is and knows he can beat anyone in a fair one on one match.

Tension between Vickie and Dolph erupts this month and they slowly break away. It is confirmed at the Extreme Rules PPV when Dolph catches Vickie with another man. I wasn't sure how to break the two up but keep Dolph heel; but Dolph still belittles the crowd on how they never will be perfection and to take a good look at him because he is the closest to perfection they will ever get.

After winning a #1 contender's match the week before on RAW, The Dashing Ones Cody and Dolph successfully challenged Santino and Kozlov for the tag titles and are your new tag team champions. Cody countered the Cobra into the Cross Rhodes and thus Dolph is Mr. Money in the Bank and a tag team champion.

With the WWE lacking tag teams, you'd think they'd have trouble with the belts, but they are booked very strong and virtually unstoppable as a tag team.

June: Kofi Kingston has held the Intercontinental Championship for a long time now and says because he has been on a hot streak he will defend the IC title at Fatal Four Way against the next person to beat him. Cody Rhodes beats Kofi in a one on one match and is automatically #1 contender. As a result of their strong bond, Dolph is banned from ringside. Cody captures his first singles title at Fatal Four Way via Cross Rhodes.

The idea is for Cody to defend the I.C. title on S.D. and the tag titles defended on PPV, though sometimes Cody may need to defend both titles on PPV.

The first S.D. after Fatal Four Way, Cody and Dolph are in a tag team against E&C. Prior to E&C coming out, The Dashing Ones cut a promo saying that they have a new segment that will go on. They have introduced the Un-Dashing Cam, kind of like Khali's kiss cam, but only the Dashing Ones search ugly and unattractive people in the crowd week by week and poke fun at them and telling them they never will be Perfectly Dashing. Dolph Ziggler at this time also comes down to the ring with a pipe in his mouth as if he is this first class guy. E&C upset the champs.

July: Cody has been very strong and successfuly defending his I.C. title week in and week out on S.D. absolutely dominating the midcard. The Money in the Bank PPV features The Dashing Ones vs. E&C for the tag titles in an All or Nothing TLC Match. If E&C wins, not only do the Dashing Ones lose their tag titles; but Christian will become the new Intercontinental Champion and Edge will once again become Mr. Money in the Bank. In an all time classic that went about 25 minutes, Ziggler slammed the belts into Edge's face, Cody grabbed Edge's boot and Ziggler grabbed the titles to successfully ensure that the Dashing Ones are still tag team champs, Cody is still I.C. Champ and Ziggler is still Mr. Money in the Bank.

August: In an interpromotional 3 hour RAW, the Dashing Ones managed to remain exempt from defending the titles at Summerslam after they successfully defended the tag titles against the now face Uso Brothers. R-Truth, who was drafted to S.D. in the draft, challenged Cody for the I.C. title in a steel cage match. Cody successfully climbed out of the cage to retain. 4 star match here.

Come Bragging Rights in October and Survivor Series in November, the Dashing Ones again get out of defending the tag titles after successfully defending the titles against Big Show and Mysterio at Night of Champions and the new Fortunate Sons at Hell in a Cell- consisting of Cody's former tag team partner Ted DiBiase and his brother Brett. Ziggler and Cody both are two of the representees on the winning team Smackdown at Bragging Rights. Dolph captained Team Dolph that also featured Cody, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater and they defeated team Rey Mysterio that also had Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, and R-Truth. Alberto Del Rio still had the WHC and retained against Undertaker in the main event via submission.

December: At TLC, Rey Mysterio defeated Alberto Del Rio to become a three time World Heavyweight Champion so a great reign for Del Rio here that lasted almost the whole year.

January: Cody Rhodes is the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title but Mysterio retains at the Rumble. John Morrison of RAW won the Royal Rumble.

February: Not a good month for the Dashing Ones. Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty became the new tag team champions in a triple threat tag match also involving Truth and Morrison. Curt Hawkins got an upset victory over Cody Rhodes on S.D. to become the new IC champ. Meanwhile after Mysterio retained at E.C. Ziggler attacked from behind with his briefcase and Zig-Zagged Mysterio onto the case. Tempted to cash in, Ziggler gets on the mic and says: "You losers will have to pay $55 out of your wallet to see me, perfection, win this World Heavyweight Championship next month. All of you ugly, disgusting pathetic failures. I cannot wait to get out of this place because it reeks of imperfection."

The buildup for this match is awesome. Definitely does get a lot of screen time in and out of the ring and awesome promos cut here.

Earlier in the night, Cody Rhodes won Money in the Bank. Mysterio vs. Ziggler was the second to last match on the card prior to Morrison vs. Punk for the WWE Title. Mysterio went for the 619 on Dolph before he caught Mysterio with his legs, span him around, and Zig-Zagged him right in the center of the ring. 1...2...3. New World Champion Dolph Ziggler. Then Cody Rhodes theme hit and he has a ref and his briefcase in one hand with a mic in the other. Just as he hands the ref his briefcase, he pulls the case back and Dolph and Cody laugh it off. "Hahaha!" Cody said. "Did you undashing, fat, ugly, bushy eyebrowed hicks really think I was going to cash in on my tag team partner?" Cody Rhodes pulled out a chair at ringside and sat down. "I am cashing in tonight; but not on Dolph. After John Morrison wins the WWE title tonight or C.M. Punk retains the WWE title, I will cash in and the Dashing Ones will rule the WWE."

Ziggler then got on the mic. "And that my friends...is perfection."

Ziggler went on backstage celebrating his World Title win. Morrison vs. Punk was good of a match as most people figured it would be. Morrison hit the Starship Pain on Punk to win his first WWE Championship. Exhausted, Morrison saw Cody clap slowly at ringside, only to hand his briefcase to the referree. This wasn't a one move squash match. Morrison did everything he could to retain his title. This was about a good 5-10 minute match. The champ went to the turnbuckle for starship pain. The place was about to erupt before Morrison fell off the turnbuckle. Rhodes got the schoolboy roll up with the tights and won the WWE Championship.

Ziggler came out to celebrate with Rhodes. It wasn't nearly as magical as Benoit and Eddie, but Ziggler got one side of a turnbuckle to hold up his World Title while Cody got on another to hold up his newly won WWE Championship. They both got on the mic.

Cody: "It's a good thing I am now the WWE Champion because at least now I will have something memorable about this smelly, yucky, hairy, unclean and undashing city." Boos fill the arena.

Dolph: "There have been some great tag teams in WWE history. The Hart Foundation, the Rockers, the Hardy Boys. One was lucky enough to become big, the other fizzled out into obscurity. DX had two of the greatest superstars ever and even they weren't World Champs at the same time. The era of Evolution and Nexus while impressive has nothing on this new, Dashingly Perfect era before you imperfect idiotic failures. I said I was going to cash in a year ago at Wrestlemania 28 and now I have done so."

Cody: "But now this isn't the end, it's only the beginning. A new era. WWE universe- bow down to your kings, the Dashing Ones."

Dolph: "And that my friends.."

The two together: "Is Perfection."

Boos fill the arena as Wrestlemania 28 ends as the Dashing Ones shall rule the WWE in 2012. That was a lot and thanks for reading. How this would play out in real life I don't know but I like it on paper.

The seeds for one possible match of Mania 28 were sown when Taker tombstone piledrove cena at Madison Square Garden after their triple threat tag team match with DX and JeriSLow. 20-0

Truly nice your thread is. Post in it, I will. Yet my oppinion about your own storylines first I'll tell you, OP. Pretty weak your streak storyline is, seeing the same thing happening over and over again over 6 month - boring it is. And in regards of The Miz, to see him a WWE champion for 1.5 years, able I will be not. Like the Miz, I do; But even than, 1.5 years, too much it is.

Now, my own versions of the storyline I will post:

WWE Title
Retain the title at WM27 Miz does, and both The Rock and John Cena he beats. Though only up he beats the Rock, since wrestle against him The Rock does not.
From the title picture, disappears John Cena, either against the Rock he's feuding or against whoever.
After that, for some time, retain his title The Miz does. At fatal 4 way, lose his title the Miz does, to John Morrison. Feud those two for a long time, while for the 3rd time in his career, Money in The Bank CM Punk wins.
Retain for some time his title, John Morrison does, against Miz and than Sheamus, over the next 3 month. Meanwhile, in a growling feud with Orton, CM Punk is. Than, to other feuds Randy Orton goes, such as with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, who from Smackdown earlier was drafted.
Than, the night after HiaC, about his last victory over Sheamus, John Morrison speaks. Attack him then The Human Jar of Maioneze does, and beaten in the ring John Morrison he leaves. Cash his MitB contract, Punk then does, and World Champion he becomes. From Bragging Rights to Elimination Chamber, his title he defends, only to be defeated in the chamber by The Viper, Randy Orton. The other champion the Royal Rumble winner has chosen, thus a rematch CM Punk for the WWE Championship gains.
A rematch from WM27, this sets, which lasts 18 minutes and even batter than last years match is.

WHC Title
Interfere in Edge's match, Christian does, the WHC for Edge it costs. Thus, heel Christian turns. For 5 month Del Rio reigns, while for 4 of them a feud Christian and Edge have, and in the end injure Edge christian does.
Than, at SummerSlam, win the title from Del Rio, Rey Mysterio finally does, only to be beaten by Drew McIntyre, who earlier MitB won. A feud between Rey, Drew and Del Rio starts, but Retains his title at Night of Champions Drew does, and into their own feud Del Rio and Mysterio go.
Until Bragging Rights Drew retains, against the likes of Big Show and Kofi Kingston (who got pushed to the main event, but proved he doesn't belong there). Meanwhile, returns Edge and costs Christian a №1 contenders spot. Against a twinner Kane Drew then feuds, only to retain at SvS and TLC. Again retains he against Big Show at Royal Rumble.
But the Royal Rumble Edge wins, and Drew choses he. What is the seed, you ask? I answer - The story which developed right before last Wrestlemania, with Edge-Drew-Kelly.
Fued until Wrestllemania the two then, to have an epic 25 minute match.

And if my style of writing somebody in this thread didn't like - two words for you I've got...

miz will not beat cena at wrestlemania and it would suck ass if he had the title that long. i think the whc storyline isnt too bad. but i wouldnt like cristian as a heel against edge. taker vs cena would be good but your build up isnt very that good

Now this is quite an interesing post, since last night i watched what was in my opinion the greatest wrestlemania of all time...Wrestlemania 4. The Tournament to crown the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, which at that point every1 thought would be hogan, Dibiase or Andre, but shockingly The macho man Randy Savage was victorious. Well that brings me a huge idea for wrestlemania 28. The build for this would really have to be huge!!!Let's just say that around Summerslam of next year we have a WWE and WHT Unification match between Edge and Randy orton. In controvercial fashion Edge ends up winning and becomes The Undisputed WWE World heavyweight Champion. His feud with Orton continues through the next couple of pay-per-views and ends at the survivor series in a Last man Standing match. At the climax of the match john morrison comes out to cash in his money in the bank contract with both orton and Edge down and out. Morrison ends up pinning Edge while a second referee counts edge out for the 1-2-3. After morrisons done celbrating Orton gets up hits him with an RKO as well as one to Edge off the stage and makes it to his feet before the original referee who was knocked out in the maleigh counts the 10 count. declaring orton the winner. The 2 referees argue that Orton is champ and the other says that it is morrison who is Champion. The title ends up being declared vacant and at TLC it will be Orton vs Morrison vs Edge in a triple threat TLC match for the title. The match ends in controversy as Morrison Egde and orton all go for the belt and 2 of the 3 men end up coming down off the ladder with the tile. Just like at survivor series 2 referees argue over who the rightful owner is and once again the next night on raw The tilte still remains vacated. WWE officials and vince mcmahon agree that there will be a 14 man tournament at Wrestlemania to crown once and for all...The WWE Undisputed World heavyweight champion.

Heres where it gets interesting. The Royal Rumble will be once again a 40 man rumble with the final 14 men being the guys that will compete at Wrestlemania for the title. The 27th man to be eliminated will be the 14th seed in the tounament and The guy who wins it will be the number 1 seed and will automatically advance to the 2nd round of the tournament.

The final 14 eliminations go as follows...
Ziggler is eliminated a second after Shemus and Kofi and becomes the 14th
seed

The Kane as the 13th seed
Barrett as the 12th seed
Mysterio next as the 11th seed
Christain eliminated and becomes 10th seed
The Miz next...9th seed
Big Show...8th seed
Triple H...7th seed
John Cena...pulled out by hunter...6th seed
Edge next becoming the 5th seed
Then Taker gets elim by Orton and morrison...4th seed
The Orton by morrison...3rd seed
and lastly Punk eliminates John morrison winning the rumble and getting a first round bye at Wrestlemania.

So the stage is set....CM Punk moves to the second round and we head to the elimination chamber

Vince announces that at this years chamber for the 1st time ever there will be 2 7 man elimination chamber matches with each one startin out with 3 superstars. The participants will be drawn at random and the 2 winners will face the next night on raw to determine the man who also gets a bye into the second round to face CM Punk at mania...however since Punk win the rumble if he should win his chamber match...he will automatically advance into the Semi-finals of the tournament at mania and there will be no mtach on Raw and he will be able to choose anyone he wants to face him at Wrestlemania in his match giving them 2 byes as well.

In the 1st chamber match we get Rey, Egde and Dolph starting it out and in the pods are taker, orton, Punk and Big show.

The Big Show is out next and eliminates Dolph with a chokeslam and turns into a spear and is eliminated by edge. orton is out with an RKO on Rey to eliminate him. action continues with Taker, Orton, Edge and Punk. Taker hits the Tombstone on punk so punk will still have his spot in the 2nd round but will not move to the semis.

Rated RKO teams up with a spear and an RKO to take out the deadman and its down to edge and orton. Edge climbs the chamber and dives into an RKO by orton and randy orton will face the winner of the other chamber match the next night on Raw.

The 2nd chamber starts with Christain, Morrison and The Miz. Before long we have all 7 guys in the ring. Triple H hits a pedigree on kane and eliminates him and Cena nails miz with the AA and were down to 5. Barrett comes out of nowhere with wasteland to christian and christian is gone. Cena locks in the stf on Barrett and he taps.Were down to Jo Mo, Cena and the Game. Cena locks in the stf on hunter and both men get hit with starship pain from Morrison and John morrison comes up with the pin on both men and will go on to raw to face randy orton.

The next night on Raw the main event is set Orton vs Morrison for a first round bye at mania and the right to advace against CM Punk in round 2. After a great 20 minute match Morrison counters the RKO rolls up orton and gets his 1st round bye. So now the wrestlemania card is set.

WWE World heavyweight title tournament

1st round

Orton vs Ziggler
Taker vs Kane

Edge vs Wade
Cena vs Mysterio

HHHvs Christian
Big Show vs Miz

2nd round

John Morrison vs CM Punk

10 man Money in the Bank Match

Alberto del Rio vs Kofi vs Drew vs Evan Bourne vs Mark Henry vs Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan vs Cody vs Santino vs Mystico

A diva Title match

Tag Team Titles
Brett and Ted Dibiase vs Mcgillicutty and Richie Steamboat vs Slater and gabriel vs Otunga and Ryan

Now the straek would also be on the line as the Undertaker could end up being knocked out of the tournament and having the streak layed to rest. So heres how it goes.

ROUND 1

Orton over dolph ziggler; Taker over Kane= Orton vs Taker 2nd round
(Taker is 20-0)

Edge over barrett; Cena over Mysterio = Cena vs Edge 2nd round

Triple H over Christian; Miz over Big Show=HHH vs Miz 2nd round

ROUND 2

Morrison over Punk; Taker over orton = Taker vs John Morrison semi round
(Taker is 21-0)

Cena over Edge; HHH over the Miz = Cena vs The Game in the semis

SEMI-FINAL ROUND

Taker over John morrison; John Cena beats triple H
(Taker is 22-0) and will face John Cena to crown the Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight champion.

FINALS

The Undertaker vs John Cena for the Title and for the streak...after 3 AA's by Cena an STF a Tombstone a hellsgate and several chokeslams...Taker pulls out of a 4th AA by cena hits The Tombtone becomes THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION and extends his Wrestlemania streak to 23-0! accomplishing eveything there is to accomplish in the WWE!!!!!!

....SO WHAT DO U THINK...DOES IT SOUND LIKE THIS WOULD MAKE THE STAGE FOR THE ULTIMATE WRESTLEMANIA?

Really guys? WM27 hasn't even had the card filled all the way and we're worrying about WM28?? Really?

Anyways, to avoid transaction, I will give my two cents. But I can only think of 3 potential matches.

1. Taker vs Cena seems pretty popular right now... But I wanna say Rock vs Cena seems more likely atm

2. Riley/Otunga (c) vs random tag team that would be made over the year

3. This is what I'm hoping for the main event. A 5-way elimination match to unify the WWE title and the WHC. It will feature:

1. WWE Champion- The Miz
  2. World Heavyweight Champion- Alberto Del Rio
  3. Royal Rumble Winner- CM Punk
  4. RAW EC Winner- Dolph Ziggler
  5. SD EC Winner- John Morrison

I have Morrison winning the SD EC because I believe he'll be drafted there in May. Also, I think Del Rio will be face by then. The eliminations will go:

1. The Miz (eliminated by CM Punk)
  2. Ziggler (eliminated by Del Rio)
  3. Del Rio (eliminated by Punk)
  4. Punk (eliminated by Morrison)

Morrison will win and become the new WWE Undisputed Champion. Sounds strange and highly fantasized right? Well it's a fantasy WM Card. It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early to even guess at what it will be.

It's impossible to predict correctly what will happen at WM28. You should of worded your thread better to what would you like to see. Anyway......I'll play the game. WM28, Live from Miami. I will try and keep things realistic, improbable but not impossible if you will.

Main Event - The Rock vs John Cena
I really wouldnt be suprised to see these get it on at Summerslam with this being the re-match (will tie in the series). The Rock in his hometown, entered into the HOF and one of the biggest matches EVER. A perfect way to retire from Wrestling huh?

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
Its no secret Vince wanted this for WM27. I think if Brock loses his next UFC fight he will retire from the Octogon. WWE and all the $$$ Vinnie throws at him beckons. If Brock goes on a winning streak in WWE, then I have no idea who Taker fights.

These are the 2 MASSIVE matches I would aim for. Its virtually impossible to predict anymore? Maybe Edge vs Christian, Rey vs Sin Cara, Orton vs Del Rio.

it is wayyyyyy to early to predict what WrestleMania XXVIII will look like, but I'll give my 2 cents on what can possibly take place.

Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton
I don't see Jericho staying away from wrestling for a whole year, and I can see Jericho making a shocking return at the 2012 Royal Rumble, eliminate Orton from it, thus setting up this match...and if you guys remember, it was Orton who punted Jericho, so this match makes sense.

Undertaker vs. John Cena
this match makes the most sense to happen, cause it's never been done before, and I think Cena needs to be Taker's final opponent for WM and retire 20-0

Edge vs. Christian
Edge has stated via interview a few weeks ago that he is planning on retiring after WM 28 and wants to face his friend Christian in his final match, so why not have this match take place at WrestleMania?

WWE Championship: The Miz vs. John Morrison
I would have Morrison win the 2012 RR match and chooses to face Miz at WrestleMania 28 for the title in what could be a show stealing match.

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio vs. Kurt Angle
I doubt Angle was serious when he said he is staying in TNA until he retires, and I can totally see him return and challenge an unbeaten Champion like Del Rio, who becomes the new JBL and has a record setting year long title reign, which ends at the hands of Kurt Angle.

Triple H vs. CM Punk
No way HHH is retiring anytime soon, and this match could be decent on the undercard at WrestleMania.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
this could be Rey's last WWE match ever and passes the torch to Sin Cara.

those matches would be pretty damn sweet for WM 28, but it's wayyyy to early to predict.

This would be amazing, but it'd be best for a Ziggler type. It would definitely have to be a heel. No way would someone like Morrison or Bryan be able to come out of that and still be face, and they would be forced heel for a while. I would like to see an even younger, newer face than the ones you named. Someone we'll be introduced to about October then he gets kinda pushed back, has a random midcard feud or two on his way to the Royal Rumble then he enters number 4-5 lasts about a half hour or so, possibly eliminated by Taker if he's in it. Goes into the Elimination Chamber as the 6th guy no one cares about (ie. Drew Mcintyre and R-Truth this recent Chamber) then does what you said.

I like this thread, way too early, but it opens the mind t so much creativity.

SO much can change in 1 year, but keeping within the guidelines of the current roster and FCW this is my prediction

Main Event

World Heavyweight title
John Cena -Champion vs.Undertaker

With Takers 19-0 (assuming he conquers Triple H. ) His finally challenge is the WWE Superman. Really this is one of the few matches that can be considered WM worthy with the current roster. I don’t see Rock staying a year, so Summerslam would provide the dream match with Rock and Cena.

WWE Championship -TLC from Hell match
Edge vs.Christian vs.Alberto del rios vs.Kane

Then first Ever TLC from hell match – places A traditional TLC match with the WWE Championship hanging above the ring within a Hell in a cell. You showcase Edge with the ladder, A heel Christian And his chair, Kane and the Cell, and Alberto can begin to be linked to the Tables. It provides excitement towards the Match, almost purely based on the concept.

Grudge match
Rey Mysterio vs.Sin Cara

The torch is passed as mentor and former tag team champions face off at the grandest stage of them all. Rey has very few people he can have a meaningful feud with left. Triple H and sheamus has yet to test the 619, but it seems right to set the next year, building the trainer and student, and let Rey make his replacement in this match.

Grudge match
Miz w/ JBL vs.Morrison W/Austin

Miz loses the title to Cena and I’m afraid he will begin to drop down the roster. A move to smackdown should help him push further. JBL comes back to help the bullied kid he tormented find his way. After a verbal confrontation with the new WM host “Steve Austin” – Austin backs Miz former partner and Raw superstar, John Morrison.

Grudge match
CM Punk vs. Mason Ryan

Mason Ryan can support CM punk for the remainder of 2011, but after the rumble, he begins his Batista like rise and begins his domination with his former mentor, CM Punk.

Tag team for Corre name
Wade & Ezekiel vs.Gabriel & Slater

After a year of running rough shot over Smackdown , as well as title runs with the tag team and intercontinental titles, the destruction of Corre finally happens at WrestleMania 28. Much like the former feud for the DX name, Corre battles for name supremacy.

Grudge match
Booker t. vs.David Otunga W/Tarver & Titus

Otunga starts his pg-13 version of the Nation, and After months of targeting superstars, Otunga and gang turn their attention to smackdown announcer Booker. For Speaking against their cause during commentary.

4-way Intercontinental title
Cody Rhodes vs.Migillicutty vs.Kofi Kingston vs.Daniel Bryan

Four of the most talented Wrestler battle for one of the most prestigious titles of all time. Rhodes the current champion has been at war with Daniel Bryan. Kofi the former champion looks to regain his gold. And migillicutty looks to bring home the belt that made his father, back to the hening family.

Grudge match
Randy Orton vs.Dolph Ziggler

The Viper against the Zig Zag. Ziggler sets to make a name for himself by destroying the Legend Killer.

4-way Tag team titles
Celtic Connection vs.Rollins & Steamboat vs.Curtis & Bateman vs.South beach party boys

Drew McIntyre and Sheamus have formed the Celtic connection and this 6 month long title reign is put to its hardest test to date. After Turing on his former tag team partner R-truth, Johnny Curtis reunites with his friend and NXT opponent Derrick Bateman for a tag team like no other. The South beach party boys, always hyper, always fan favorites consist of Darren young and Percy Watson. The two reunite from their FCW glory days and go for the gold. Two Impactful debuts of 2011 (steamboat and Rollins) find mutual respect for one another and join the hunt for the Tag team gold.

Grudge match
Big Show vs.Brodeus Clay w/ regal

Big Show And Brodeus have a battle of the behemoths to settle a score from the rumble. Regal, now managing Brodeus, takes the man Rhino to new heights, and big show is waiting.

Women’s title Open Challenge
Awesome Kong vs.Eve, Natalya, Melina, Bellas, Beth Phoenix, Tamina, santino (a)

Awesome Kong is dominating all women on the roster, an Invitational allows her, and all the women on the roster a spot at Mania. Plus a surprise entrant by santino (santina) gives santino his humorous moment, before he is fed to Kong.

Cruiserweight battle royal
Trent Baretta R Truth Evan Bourne Ted Dibiase
Donny Marlow Zach Ryder Yoshi tatsu Brett Dibiase
Peter Orlov Hunico Xavier woods Chavo guerreou
Byron saxton Tito Colon Primo Colon Tyson Kidd
Abraham Washington Hornswoggle JTG Bo Harris

The Dark match of mania entails a battle royal for the cruiserweight title, (brought back during Night of champions)

Okay my thoughts - what wrestlemania usually does is bring our dream matches together- so here are mine or possibilities.

The Rock vs John Cena icon vs icon similar to Hogan vs The Rock all the wms ago but a nice slow build up - what we have to remember is The Rock will loose like Hogan did - i suppose passing on the baton
or
Undertaker vs John Cena , Cena doesn't have to be a heel but it will be his chance to end the streak - which he won't and to be honest I think that will be it for The Undertaker
or
Edge vs Christian hopefully for the unified wwe title after Christian wins the 2012 royal rumble
or
Undertaker vs Kane vs Big Show (dependent on above ) but the Undertakers last big challenge to keep the streak- an elimination match
or
VKM vs Triple H - who takes control of the company match

Just a few thoughts really

VKM vs. Triple H? That is possible seeing as though there were report's saying Vince might move down from the Chairman position.

John Cena vs. The Rock, or The Undetaker. He'll either have a downright heated and personal rivalry with the Great ONe, which will end with a epic dream match in Rock's hometown. OR, John Cena say's he has no-one else to face, but one man, The Undetaker.

To be honest, that's all I can think of right now. To early to start making prediction's besides the two match's.

My Wrestlemania card would be the following.

John Cena vs Jericho WWE Championship

I think this match would be a high quality match. I think with jericho's return most likely to happen he will be back. I also feel Cena will go three in a row in the Elimination Chamber to win the title next year. Jericho will use his rematch in order to get this match at Wrestlemania.

WHC match Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus

I think this is a dream feud that needs to happen. You could possibly in the future have a Sheamus face turn. Then these two could feud. I think it would be nice to see two international stars feud.

Sin Cara vs Mysterio

The two Mexican superstars in an epic battle. Nothing could be better. You would have huge hispanic views especially when Mania is in Miami next year.

Barett Vs Orton

I think this match would be interesting. If I recall right we have never seen this match before. I think Barett will be a main eventer by then and Orton will be needing someone to face.

Tag Team Championship Match- Gabriel and Slater vs Big Show and Evan Bourne

Don't hate on me just for writing this match. The last two years we have seen Big Show either having the tag team championship at Mania or feuding for it before Mania (probaly will have a match.) I think these won't change much for tag teams and I could easily see WWE putting a big and small team together.

U.S Championship Scramble Match between Kofi Kingston, Otunga, Mark Henry, Ted Dibiasi, Khali, Daniel Bryan

I think the U.s Title is strong now but will collapse. You have an established star currently holding the title and a midcard has to win the title. The last time this happened was with the Tag team titles and then the titles lost their worth. I think we could see this again.

McIntyre vs Rhodes

These two use to be partners but next year they will be enemies. I think that this would be a great match for the two with the winner being truly a future mega superstar.

Intercontinental triple Threat Match between Kane vs Ziggler vs Morrison

I think this match will be a lacking mathc but has the ptential to happen. I know in some form we have Morrison vs Ziggler this year but this time it mwould be for a title and include Kane.

Edge vs Swagger

These two feuded earlier this year and I think it was good except with the damn eagle. I think if they had a proper feud than this will be a very good match and be very well recieved.

Undertaker vs Miz

The future vs the past. Imagine the promos going into this match. It would help build the Miz and it would be awesome. It would be like a passing of the torch type of match. Very good possibility.

What do you think?

Undertaker vs Miz

The future vs the past. Imagine the promos going into this match. It would help build the Miz and it would be awesome. It would be like a passing of the torch type of match. Very good possibility.

What do you think?

While some of this stuff was eh you had me until this point. At this point in his career Taker needs someone who can help carry a match. Granted, HHH isn't the most likely candidate for that anymore but honestly, who can be? If Taker doesn't lose this year next year will be the end of the streak and when Taker walks away. If they chose Miz to end the streak the WWE universe would REVOLT like nothing anyone has ever seen. The Miz is NOT the future of this company. He's the next Jack Swagger who will fade into oblivion after he loses to Cena at Mania. WAY to early to tell about next year but here's a shot in the dark.

Taker vs. Cena
Time to end the streak and I think Taker hold's Cena in very high esteem and if it isn't Sting(which it won't be) Taker would want Cena. However, there is also a shot that Taker is retired WAY before Mania next year.

WWE Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk(c) vs. Wade Barrett
I've got Barrett as an early favorite to win the Rumble in 2012 and think that this would be a great match/feud here. This would also be minus the Nexus or Corre which I think will die out in the next year.

WHC: Del Rio(c) vs. Christian
Christian win's the 2011 MITB match for SD and tells the world he's going to cash it in at Mania against Del Rio!

Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Possibly Mysterio's final WM or final match period. Great chance to pass the torch to Sin Care in the E.

Some irrelevant Diva's world title match.

US Champion Sheamus vs. IC Champion Drew McIntyre to unify the titles.

Tag Team match no one cares about.

I'm sure there will be some other matches with Big Show and maybe Kane. Other people I'm sure but these are the "Main Card" matches.

But if they beat him it would be 20-1.

If the rumours are True and Taker isnt injured and makes it to next years WM I want to see him vs someone who has a legit chance of breaking the streak.Yes Cena but That sounds like a boring slugfest to me.

For me it could be Undertaker vs Barrett if his been built up enough or only Kurt Angle.It would be cool to see a last man standing match with both down and then taker sits up and then the other person goes for their finisher and its reversed into a tombstone which wins it for taker.

Someone who has a legit chance of breaking the streak? And you think that is Barrett and not Cena? Are you fucking kidding me? GTFO.

Cena IS the ONLY legit contender to break the streak. His character is Super Cena, who overcomes all odds, nobody else will break the streak, infact, I don't think anyone ever will, but if they do it will be Cena. End of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back