Some thoughts on Cena/Brock

Tomorrow night,

So with Cena gone, Brock is THE guy?

Also, I can't wait for Brock to get pissed that Cena won, demand a rematch, piss and moan, and then...

[YOUTUBE]rpomFY4SVUw[/YOUTUBE]​

But the story still works if WWE does what I think they're going to do.

Brock has a valid claim that this was a total fluke, and will be absolutely pissed that Cena is taking a vacation and now he can't get a rematch with him. So, Brock is about to go on this massive rampage, destroying everybody until Cena comes back and gives him a rematch.

Tomorrow night,

So with Cena gone, Brock is THE guy?

Now, more than ever, I'm hoping all of this leads to a summer of Brock vs. Orton. Randy won't win, but going against a guy of Brock's profile would be a nice step. Toward what? Probably nothing...

With Cena out for a few months I can see Brock turning his attention to Punk or Orton. Hopefully this also gives Punk a chance to prove his worth with Cena out, but Brock is probably going to run a fuckin' train all over Raw.

I could see Triple H being Brocks next feud, last week on RAW Brock mades all sorts of crazy demands which Johnny Ace agreed to. I think Triple H is coming back to address that, & claim that everything Johnny is doing is bad for business, caving into Brocks ridiculous demands, booking Brock into a match with the face of the company & nearly killing him, etc. Brock will came out & take offense to these criticisms, & boom, we have a Brock/Triple H feud that could last us a few months until the Brock/Orton program starts.

I don't think Brock and Punk can have a match worth a damn. Orton maybe but still skeptical.

I wouldn't mind Jericho costing Punk the title to Mark Henry and then let Brock throw him around like a rag doll. HHH playing a face GM to Brock's heel rising dominance could be a decent direction where eventually Brock puts HHH out too. If Brock beat Sheamus in 17 seconds that could be fun.

I think Punk & Brock could have a good match, the only problem is that I really don't think anyone would ever think Punk stands a chance against Brock, at least not in a 1 on 1 match. Then again guys like HBK, & Mysterio have made careers by beating guys that are bigger than them, & should stand no chance against them, so who knows WWE might be able to pull it off.

with Triple H set to return on RAW, and him and Johnny Ace have butted heads in the past, so I could see The Game getting mad at Brock and the whole "People Power" bit

plus Lesnar needs another big feud to jump into if Cena's really out with injuries

Brock being untouchable is too predictable. Now he's touchable. Drama has been restored to the universe, and he still looks like a beast. No harm done.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I TOLD YOU ALL CENA WOULD OVERCOME BROCK AND BROCK IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LITTLE BITCH.

Cenation™;3881290 said:

I TOLD YOU ALL CENA WOULD OVERCOME BROCK AND BROCK IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LITTLE BITCH.

Sup holmes, word life. Rise above hate, you can;t see me, hustle, loyalty and respect, peace. I'm out.

Cenation™;3881290 said:

I suddenly feel an urge to bitchslap somebody.

I have to take Paul Heyman's stance on this. Either stay and do something you know is mentally crippling you, or leave and do something else, but leave respectfully? Brock Lesnar took a loss in his final match to Goldberg, at Wrestlemania and took a Stunner from a guy we can assume he legit doesn't like. Austin refused to do what Austin has complained about from when he was a younger wrestler in WCW, older guys putting younger guys over for the betterment of the business. Not discrediting Steve, love the guy and all, but Lesnar sold for him when Austin didn't want to sell for Lesnar.

I listened to an interview with Aust a little while ago where they brought the issue of him walking out on the WWE before the episode of Raw where he was to face Lesnar. Austin said that he walked out, not because he was booked to loose, but because he felt like that make could have made boat loads of money and should be an advertised match on a PPV.

John Cena is clearly the better competitor, and shown it when he destroyed Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules and AA'ed his ass on the STEEL STEPS for the 123.

YOU CAN'T SEE ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back