Sonic v. Mario: Winter Olympics

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I don't own a newer system, so I won't be able to play this, but it looks like a lot of fun. The use of Mario/Sonic is obviously to imply a feud, but Olympic games always end up as just being fun, no matter who the athletes are. I saw snowboarding and hockey as some of the sports in the commercials, but didn't catch what the others are.

What are your thoughts on this? Going to buy it? Play it? Hate it?

If it's anything like Mario & Sonic at the Olympics it will suck and sell like hot cakes. It's important to point out that this is a Team Sonic game and Nintendo have had no influence on it aside from marketing. It looks OK, if you're into that sort of game, great, if not there's no real need.

If it's anything like Mario & Sonic at the Olympics it will suck and sell like hot cakes. It's important to point out that this is a Team Sonic game and Nintendo have had no influence on it aside from marketing. It looks OK, if you're into that sort of game, great, if not there's no real need.

:( I didn't even know there was another one...

The graphics to this look...fun? It's hard to explain. It's obviously not anything like Halo or Call Of Duty, but they fit the characters, and seemed aimed towards kids. Kind of sucks to hear that it's made by the Sonic people, which means they probably left a few people out of the Mario side...

This is a game which is very curious, to say the least.

It could turn out to be a very fun game and something that you could enjoy playing from time to time. However, when I look at it, it just reminds me of the last Sonic vs Mario game and I think to myself what the point would be in buying this one, especially when the last game was practically the same and I didn't particularly enjoy that one either. In saying that, my mum will probably get it for the Wii if it come out for that, which it most likely will, and I will give it a fair chance.

This is a game which is very curious, to say the least.

It could turn out to be a very fun game and something that you could enjoy playing from time to time.

Definitely seems like it'd work only as a party game, like the actual Mario Party. I don't see anyone buying it, with the intention of playing it every day non-stop. It's for when you have a bunch of friends over, and want to have a little friendly competition, or, if you're anything like my friends; competition that starts friendly, and ends up with fists flying and someone calling someone else an asshole...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back