Stand-up comedy

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
Why not have a thread where we post some of our favourite stand-up comedy clips for us all to enjoy. I'll go first:

[YOUTUBE]fVIs0D2acgw[/YOUTUBE]

Only recently discovered Chris Rock and oh my fucking god, I am LOVING his material. It's so different to British comedy and, since all I've really watched is British comedy (guys like Lee Evans, Jimmy Carr etc), as far as I'm concerned it's an absolute breath of fresh-air.

[YOUTUBE]LYNDVaPrTMs[/YOUTUBE]

I don't even know who Eddie's meant to be doing an impression on at the end but I'm in stitches everytime I watch him say "I'm gonna bend over. And when I do... START FUCKING!"

[YOUTUBE]QJ0ya5BG2rA[/YOUTUBE]

I went to see Lee Evans do his latest gig (from which this is from) last November and it was hysterically funny and because I'm such a huge Formula 1 fan I appreciated the time he spent on the sport in his set. I'm nearly pee'd my pants from laughing when he performed this section of his set when I went.

Here's some of my faves...

[YOUTUBE]DSwG9Tojg9I[/YOUTUBE]

Only watch this second one if you can understand smart comedy!
[YOUTUBE]wV1lZMTCqf8[/YOUTUBE]

THIS is what I'm talkin about...
[YOUTUBE]U-otAJrtY-w[/YOUTUBE]

If you disagree, you're a ******! lol

[YOUTUBE]dF1NUposXVQ[/YOUTUBE]

ill post some vids later, but did anyone see the Ralphie May standup special on Comedy Central? dude is fucking hillarious, I coulda swore that dude had a heart attack and died like 4 years ago.

ill post some vids later, but did anyone see the Ralphie May standup special on Comedy Central? dude is fucking hillarious, I coulda swore that dude had a heart attack and died like 4 years ago.

No, he just lost nearly one ton of fat. I guess that could be considered dying several times over...

Opened the thread with high expectations, saw Chris Rock

Did you know BLACK PEOPLE sometimes do GOOFY SHIT?! and then WHITE PEOPLE are DUMB!

no.

Delirious is phenomenal and you should try and find the whole thing somewhere, I watched it from start to finish on youtube and I think Eddie's other notable performance (RAW) is on there too

I fucking despise Chris Rock.

This is my favorite post in a long time. Mostly because you bashed Chris Rock and then posted "Jim fuckin Jeffries mate, Jim fuckin Jeffries."

I didn't think he could top I Swear to God, and then he busts out Alcoholocaust.

Delirious is phenomenal and you should try and find the whole thing somewhere, I watched it from start to finish on youtube and I think Eddie's other notable performance (RAW) is on there too

Got them both on DVD. Delirious is absolutely brilliant. Raw is good too but Delirious... that's a whole different ball-game.

Shiny Happy Jihad by Joe Rogan has become one of my favorites.

[YOUTUBE]aOdIu97ufLc[/YOUTUBE]

Titus is my favorite.

[YOUTUBE]bIgwgev-vRU[/YOUTUBE]

The 5th Annual End of the World Tour cd is probably my favorite comedy album ever. The special is funny, but the cd itself has much better timing, in my most humble of opinions. "Dad's Last Wish" is incredible. "UUUUUGH! HMM. Disgusting yet whimsical."

The 5th Annual End of the World Tour cd is probably my favorite comedy album ever. The special is funny, but the cd itself has much better timing, in my most humble of opinions. "Dad's Last Wish" is incredible. "UUUUUGH! HMM. Disgusting yet whimsical."

I agree. They have the Comedy Central special version up on Netflix, but as usual...It's censored. BASTARDS! Titus is hilarious!

I saw him in person almost two years ago. He was doing Neverlution. Awesome show. Wish my bro wasn't a douche and made us leave before meeting him.

He needs to come back soon. Hopefully this summer. The place he usually performs at doesn't have anything up after May yet. I wish I knew that Dave Attell or Jim Breuer were performing this month. I'd have requested off or bought tickets. But I've got work or am going to Milwaukee. FUCK!

He needs to come back soon. Hopefully this summer. The place he usually performs at doesn't have anything up after May yet. I wish I knew that Dave Attell or Jim Breuer were performing this month. I'd have requested off or bought tickets. But I've got work or am going to Milwaukee. FUCK!

Priorities suck!

Me 10 years ago: Dude, Metallica's in Town?
Me: *Cough Hack Wheeze* Uggh... Im too sick to work.
Boss: You're gonna get written up.
Me: Fuck you, It's Metallica.

Me Now: Dude, Metallica's in Town? Fuck, I have to work. I don't wanna get written up.

Preaching man. There hasn't been anything around lately for me to drop things and tell someone to fuck off. Also doesn't help I work in a hospital and someone needs to be around my department 24/7. I'll check back in the later AM hours. Bed time! Night dude!

That Ain't Right by Saget. Anyone crack the fuck up like I do?

Preaching man. There hasn't been anything around lately for me to drop things and tell someone to fuck off. Also doesn't help I work in a hospital and someone needs to be around my department 24/7. I'll check back in the later AM hours. Bed time! Night dude!

That Ain't Right by Saget. Anyone crack the fuck up like I do?

Have a good night... and I'm afraid to, but I'll watch it.

Kevin Hart is awesome...

Seriously if you've never seen his stand up give him a chance, he's hilarious!

[youtube]WH_LI3yFjuE[/youtube]

[youtube]jvM0KE1vkos[/youtube]

[youtube]_D15K0hnqfw[/youtube]

[youtube]cw3uDAtOrkk[/youtube]

[youtube]nKdF5pxYJeg[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member