Started On By A Townie

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I was coming out of McDonalds with my girl and I heard a bang on the door. I looked behind it and there was a girl holding her head. I asked if she was ok then walked off. I go round the corner and I get this little prick coming up to me, giving me shit. Something about hurting hs woman. #1 It wasn't a woman, it was a girl. #2 She was behind a door. Who stands behind a door? Thus her problem, not mine. But this little **** said he and his mates were going to kick my head in . Now I have to say that I wasn't too impressed with him, considering I was with a 4 year old girl. So I started wlking to my van which was a few yards away. I put my daughter inside. I shut the door and puch that little shit in the gut. His mates did nothing.

Moral of the story. Don't give me shit in front of my daughter. Especially when I'm bigger than you. I'm angry and I don't get angry very often.

that clown is lucky I didnt just magically appear out of nowere and whip his punk ass with you. You dont fuck with someone when they are out with their little girl like that. If I wouldve been at the same mcdonalds, I would have thrown that clown throught the air, and then whipped his friends asses for being friends with punk motherfucker like that.

Good shit Jake. You made the world a little bit better place today sir.

Standing behind a door... dumb shit. She deserved a smack with a door if you ask me. Also, well done for punching the guy. Acting like a prick in front of a 4 year old kid isn't cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back