State of TNA

mister630

Dark Match Jobber
Every President has their State of the Union address once a year. They talk about how the country has changed, what they're planning, etc. Well, I can't wait a whole damn year. So I believe it's time for a good old-fashioned State of TNA Address, done not by the company, but by the (hopefully unbiased) fans. So how do you rate the journey so far? Let me refresh your memory with a few of the bigger storylines.

Shocking debuts of Legends (or has-beens) such as Ric Flair, OJ, Nasty Boys, Hall, Waltman, Venis (who is gone now, but was there briefly), RVD, Hogan (obviously), the Honkey Tonk Man....just making sure y'all are paying attention, and probably some people I can't remember, which means they would probably go in the has-beens category.

Returns of....relevant people? Hardy and Moore being the most prominent.

Hogan and Flair laced em up one more time and tore the roof.....er well they probably tore something internal.

Shocking, or maybe not so shocking, but pretty friggin cool, heel turns (one in particular that I'm not allowed to mention due to an infraction hanging over my head. Rhymes with Sming).

Last but not least, not sure y'all noticed this or not, but commercials didn't break the matches on Monday. We got to see full matches. I LOVED this. It allowed me to get into the match more than I would have been able to if the flow was cut off due to commercials.

There's probably a plethora of other happenings that I'm either too tired, or didn't really matter anyway, that happened as well.

So what's your favorite moment that happened in the new TNA? Least favorite? Why? And lastly, where do you think the company should go from here to elevate itself to the next level and accentuate the positives and hide (not necessarily fire) the negatives (Paul Heyman, your Jewish Santa Claus' philosophy)?

Every President has their State of the Union address once a year. They talk about how the country has changed, what they're planning, etc. Well, I can't wait a whole damn year. So I believe it's time for a good old-fashioned State of TNA Address, done not by the company, but by the (hopefully unbiased) fans. So how do you rate the journey so far? Let me refresh your memory with a few of the bigger storylines.

Shocking debuts of Legends (or has-beens) such as Ric Flair, OJ, Nasty Boys, Hall, Waltman, Venis (who is gone now, but was there briefly), RVD, Hogan (obviously), the Honkey Tonk Man....just making sure y'all are paying attention, and probably some people I can't remember, which means they would probably go in the has-beens category.

Returns of....relevant people? Hardy and Moore being the most prominent.

Hogan and Flair laced em up one more time and tore the roof.....er well they probably tore something internal.

Shocking, or maybe not so shocking, but pretty friggin cool, heel turns (one in particular that I'm not allowed to mention due to an infraction hanging over my head. Rhymes with Sming).

Last but not least, not sure y'all noticed this or not, but commercials didn't break the matches on Monday. We got to see full matches. I LOVED this. It allowed me to get into the match more than I would have been able to if the flow was cut off due to commercials.

There's probably a plethora of other happenings that I'm either too tired, or didn't really matter anyway, that happened as well.

So what's your favorite moment that happened in the new TNA? Least favorite? Why? And lastly, where do you think the company should go from here to elevate itself to the next level and accentuate the positives and hide (not necessarily fire) the negatives (Paul Heyman, your Jewish Santa Claus' philosophy)?

ok first let me say who ever told u that Orlando Jordan was a Legend or a has been lied to u, he is a never was. he was never relevent and nobody ever cared. and Honkey Tonk Man was never EVER in TNA and still is not you must be watching another program. but I personally think that TNA is doing pretty good so far, not great but I think it is to early to judge

Do we really need ANOTHER TNA thread? I swear the top 5 threads in the last week or so have almost always been about what's wrong with TNA or assessing TNA or something to do with talking about TNA. I know they've finally moved to Monday nights and a lot has happened to they're coming under the microscope but can we just let them breath for a while before we start picking them apart?

But just so I don't get spammed I'll say I like the direction they're heading in but we need to allow more time before we can really judge. I like their roster, I like the changes that have been made, I like their feuds.

A few things wrong with this post, and then I'll give me take on the stat of TNA...

1) Flair and Hogan are legends ... RVD is a cult figure (not a bad thing) .... Hall, Waltman and the Nasty Boys are washed up wrestlers who had some nice runs and made a nice name for themselves 10-20 years ago.

2) Honky Tonk Man never showed up in TNA ... unless I missed that one. It was a rumor that he would.

3) Orlando Jordan is a never was.

4) Shannon Moore is not now - nor was he ever - relevant in the United States.

5) Did you really forget to mention Mr. Anderson in the return of relevant wrestlers? Whether or not you think the guy has star potential is not the point, the guy is still young enough and a big enough name right now to have a very good career.

As for the state of TNA. I think the company is in a good position right now. The move to Monday night was the only way the company was ever going to gain any traction in its quest to become a viable alternative to WWE. Wrestling in this country is mostly watched on Monday nights and for whatever reason - maybe out of habit - shows that aren't on Monday nights don't get nearly the viewership.

The shows aren't perfect, but Monday night's show was pretty entertaining - Having names like Hardy, Sting, Angle, Anderson and RVD will only give long-time WWE viewers a reason to at least keep up with the show, and it should make them familiar with the lesser-known TNA "home-grown" talent like AJ, Samoa Joe and Pope (even though Pope was on ECW, I bet most WWE fans couldn't tell you that just because most people didnt watch that show).

Having Hogan use his pop-culture status to influence the media perception of the company has also - and will continue to - make TNA feel bigger than it has before. In the past, TNA has felt - and has been treated - smaller than WWE. Hogan has helped change that by gaining some national momentum to the company.

Having a guy like Bischoff nitpick all the production details and help influence the story lines should - and has to a degree - make TNA more watchable. Fans on these boards have long complained about the PG rating in WWE, citing how much they want the TV-14 rating back on Raw. Well, Bischoff created the concept of TV-14, and those fans who stopped watching wrestling because of the PG shift could/should eventually flock to TNA.

All-in-all, TNA is set up in a good position. Obviously, the ratings haven't come yet - and they may never come - but the groundwork has been laid. And now, TNA just needs to stay the course and see what happens.

Haha, YES, ANOTHER TNA thread! Except this one doesn't feel like some TNA super-mark is about to throw himself off of a bridge because it has gotten "soooo BAD" over there.

I would have to say my favorite moment to happen in the "new" TNA would be Eric Bischoff making Jeff Jarrett clean toilets/flip burgers. That angle is really cracking me up. Sure, it has a lot to do with the fact that I could not care ANY LESS about Jeff Jarrett. I have never liked good ol' Double J. But I think it's good that he has some kind of storyline, even though it is high time for him to hang em' up.

There have been a lot of garbage moments. From having two, fat, useless tag teams like 3D and the Nasty Boys take up tv time, to anyting having to do with Bubba the Fat Sponge, it's hard to select just one, but I will try. My Least favorite would have to be the debut(s) of Jeff Hardy/RVD. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the fact that both of these guys are now in TNA. I just thought their returns were underwhelming. I don't think they should have come back on the same night. I think at least one of their returns should have been advertised. If you're looking to get ratings, a good idea would be to have ALL TNA fans know something like this is going to happen. That would actually, ya know, MAKE people watch! So, having them debut on the same night, in an underwhelming fashion, made no sense to me.

When I think about where TNA should go from here, I am bit confused. While I don't want TNA to become a carbon copy of WWE, I think there are some basic things they need to do that are WWE-like to get to that next level.

They need to go live EVERY Monday night, and they need to travel on Monday Nights. That Impact zone has served it's purpose, but they need to get out of there. Compared to WWE (and people ARE comparing the two, like it or not), their crowd just isn't big enough. Wrestlers don't get the type of reactions they would from a big-time crowd. I like the fact that the TNA crowd plays along with who's a face, and who's a heel. But it just seems minor league in there, IMO. Too small, not enough people, and has a less-than-exciting environment.

I would like to see them add a second show. They are trying to become a big-time promotion. But how can they do so if they can't showcase all of their talent, week in and week out? I hate comparing them to WCW, but when WCW added Thunder, a lot of their storylines worked out much better. They just had more air time to show everyone, every week. I really hope this happens soon.

I think the other major thing I would like to see change is structure. Their storylines have NO structure. How about not jumbling everything together. How about if you are going to have an AJ/Pope title match at the PPV after next (stupid idea to have that already settled, by the way), then you start that feud BEFORE the next ppv. Don't have Pope and AJ/Flair battle it out for a couple of weeks, and then COMPLETELY change the feud to AJ/Flair and Hogan/Abyss. Makes ZERO sense. That is just one example of how TNA has no continuity, and no structure to their storylines.

But I also thing it is far, FAR too early for people to be complaining as much as they are. I know, it's hard for some of you spot junkies to see SOO much talking. I know if it were up to you, there probably wouldn't even BE microphones. But guess what, this is SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. It's not a REAL competition. So, to keep things interesting, you need people to have entertaining dialogue and good storytelling.

Ok. I don't know if any of your noticed but Mister630 was mentioning Honky Tonk Man and then followed it up by saying, "I'm just seeing if you all are paying attention", meant that he was trying to catch you off guard with something that WASN'T true. So clearly, you WEREN'T paying attention. Honky is not in TNA, that was the point he was trying to make to test whether or not you all caught it. Please re-read :)

Nickb03, to respond to your criticism of structure. Yes, some storylines seemed thrown together at times in TNA. However, knowing ahead of time that Pope/AJ is the main event at lockdown is meant to build to the ppv itself. Anticipation is wrestling's greatest treat to the fans. Remember before cable television we would have to wait 3 months for the next PPV. I know that can't be done today with the importance of cable television and advertising. In my opinion, it's a GOOD thing that this was set up after Pope's win at Against All Odds. It makes you crave it more when you have to wait longer.

on the subject of moving out of the impact zone. TNA is not going to take a risk when they don't have the extra revenue dollars to spend on holding Impact in other arenas. That cost a boatload of money. They are being smart by holding it in Orlando for cost cutting until they have the revenue dollars from advertisers and buyrate revenue to spend on holding it elsewhere. They probably already use extra money to hold the lockdown, bound for glory and other ppvs outside Orlando. Give it time. They are not going to take the risks WCW was taking.

We need to put things in perspective. We can only hope that TNA and WWE blow up again and start getting really hot. It really takes time for this happen. Be patient. At least we are not going through the dark days of wrestling from 1993-mid 1996. Thank your lucky stars.

Ok. I don't know if any of your noticed but Mister630 was mentioning Honky Tonk Man and then followed it up by saying, "I'm just seeing if you all are paying attention", meant that he was trying to catch you off guard with something that WASN'T true. So clearly, you WEREN'T paying attention. Honky is not in TNA, that was the point he was trying to make to test whether or not you all caught it. Please re-read :)

Man, thank God someone pays attention to what is said around here! I was about to say something on this but you got to it first. You'd swear it's not allowed to have a sense of humor anymore in the world.

Anyway, TNA is heading down a good road, all they need to do is find their mark. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will TNA be. It's going to be interesting to see where this all goes in the end. The WWE marks will still watch WWE and praise it for it's originality and uniqueness and claim that TNA will never be as good as WWE was and if TNA does succeed, it will all be because they used WWE rejects and never could have gotten over without them. The logic boggles the mind as the same thing happened when WCW was beating WWF in the ratings.:wtf:

In the end, there are still many fans like myself. We love wrestling and when Vince bought both WCW and ECW in the same two month time span, we watched WWE because it was the only game town. I'm not going to say that TNA will win this war in the end, however, I have found the promotion to be very fun. Watching the company from the beginning to where it is now has been a blast. It may not be the greatest promotion in the world, but it is different from WWE, and that's a good thing. Vince almost killed the industry when he bought out his competition, and NOBODY can argue that, I don't care what logic you use and I don't care if you are the smartest WWE Mark on the planet; it is a fact, get over it. I have great respect for the guys at TNA doing what they are doing even though they have had to contend with the "You'll Never" and the "They are too big and powerful" and the "You'll be out of business in This Long" funny though that TNA is still here. There is still a pulse and the heart is still going. They are on Mondays now and soon IMPACT! will be on the road. Hopefully the company can get some more advertising going and finally put the naysayers to bed because the funny thing here is that the more you boast about how great WWE is and how in 12 months or whatever TNA will be out of business, the more you look foolish when they are still standing. The next co9mment to be proven wrong to the WWE marks; "TNA will NEVER be competition to WWE." Well, I guess we will see, won't we? Us wrestling fans can watch something else now. Hell, if you have HD, you can watch RoH too. Looks like the playing field is a little more crowded and WWE doesn't like it. I loves it! More fun for the wrestling fans for sure.

So i'm going to make this brief since i've pretty wrote my thought on TNA on several other thread. TNA is worst now then it ever been before. I've been a fan of TNA for the last 7 year and a 1/2 years and i've been through a lot of really bad things and some really good things also and a love watching these guys wrestles and i do mean wrestle. TNA use to be the place were i could go to get my wrestling fix when i was tired of watching sports entertainment the wwe was giving me. TNA at times had simple storyline and great action. A.J. Styles was a great wrestlers who didn'T need to show personality to get over. He was the phenominal A.J. Styles, he was himself, now he's just another character. You had the x-division and the knockout division who could beat anything the wwe could produce with the woman's division, now both division are afterthought.

The only thing i actually loved since the beginning of the year in TNA was the A.J. Styles vs Kurt Angle match from the january 4th show, you know the one that made A.J. Styles a star in the eyes of the casual fan. Everything else as either been boring or forgettable. All the big surprises lost there appeal a couples of days after they happened and it's been a ratings freefall ever since. So if you want my opinion, TNA is on it's last legs, they don'T have anything else to lose, so they need to pick up the ball, find a way to make good television because what they are doing isn'T working and the proof as been the ratings since january 4th and give the casual fan care about you product that isn'T to hard to understand because if they continue this way, i don'T gave them more then 2 years before Vince McMAhon buys them out.

i ve watched wwe - wwf for 18 years ....... since i was 5 !
wwe has become very stale and has really gone towards the PG era............... john cena ??? aldo montoya got a bigger pop than cena ....
the only reason why i still watch PG WWE in the last 12 months is because i witnessed wrestlemania 25 hbk vs taker .breathtaking match ...... ive been hoping something would come half as close but they have even PG'd bret harts comeback ............
TNA on the other hand is becoming wwf attitude all over again !!!!!!!!
we have story lines oozzzing from every 15 minute segment . jeff jarret ,, aj and the pope . sting and his heel return ... the nasty boys and 3d.......... and as much as you probaly dnt AGREE but the excellent angle with nash and the clique. all history in the making in a two hour weekly show !!!!!!
wrestling has got COOL again and history is being made !!!!!!!!

WWF FOR 18 YEARS ................. TNA SINCE HOGAN HAS TRANSFORMED TNA INTO ........................................... WWF !!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT TNA ................. BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE HISTORY AND TNA HAS NOW GOT HISTORY

FUCK WWE PG ...................

Even nasty boys vs 3D is more enjoyable than the user friendly and merchindsing shit WWE promote ...........HISTORY is begiining in TNA and i cant fucking wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL WE NEED IS THE SHOCKMASTER TO COMPLETE THE HISTORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T2KFreeker you are right on the money my man. I almost think that every 'critic' secretly wants every TNA wrestler or 'WWE reject' to be unemployed. If you truly want only ONE promotion, just tell us that and we will leave you alone, ya know? When these ex-WWE guys get released, where the hell are these wrestlers supposed to go? Japan? Japan only plays by appearances and you get no U.S. exposure. ROH pays very modestly and I think if these 'marks' were in the wrestler's shoes and were tempted with a ROH contract and a TNA contract, I'm about 98% sure they are taking the TNA contract.

I also love how no one calls Lance Hoyt or RTruth 'TNA rejects'....Everyone has worked for everyone since the beginning of wrestling on television. That argument carries no weight anymore. Come to think of it...were all the AWA wrestlers Vince acquired from there AWA rejects? :) What does that make Goldust since he's been back and forth about 8 times in both companies!

Looking at TNA from an objective point of view I can see certain improvment, so don't misinterpret what I am about to say here.

But TNA still don't look anything like competition to the WWE. It still looks lowbrow and cheat next to the juggernaught that is WWE. I think that TNA needs to keep working on storylines and not simply stagnating and forgetting that things are going on or trying to wokr in too much at oce.

It was something that the wwe did to perfection back int he attitude era of having two or three storylines intersect with one another and I can sometimes see TNA trying to replicate that but it comes off feeling like on of the storylines is simply going nowhere.

But if they keep trying new and interesting things and stick to the fundamentals of professional wrestling then i think that they can become a significant competitor to the WWE.

Keep on Truckin' TNA

Just My Opinion.

I said this months ago on my banned name. "How does TNA expect to beat Raw when it can't even beat Smackdown, and barely beats ECW and Superstars"

Everybody keeps saying "Rome wasn't built in one day" or "Give it some time". That's very nice of you guys to say. But if anybody has ever ran a business or took business in college, you'd realize that statement is not very intelligent. Sure, we as fans can say hang in there TNA. You'll get there. But the fact is they aren't getting there. In fact they are going backwards. Now that was ok a year ago, or two years ago. But it's different now.

You have a company, TNA, that is paying a lot of people, big time bucks and the return isn't very good. In the last 6 months or so TNA have brought in Hogan, Bischoff, RVD, Hardy, Mr Anderson, Pope, Wolfe, Hall, Nash. That's a lot of talent, that is getting a paycheck when they appear, and some when they don't. That's a lot of money going out, and not a lot coming in.

TNA is getting simply murdered in the ratings by WWE. And it doesn't matter which show is better, or that we all hate Hornswallows, or we would mark the fuck out for AJ vs RVD. One of those sells, and makes their company money, and the other doesn't

And everybody keeps throwing WCW around. TNA is no WCW. WCW was funded by Ted Turner. His goal in life at that point was to beat Vince. He breathed it, slept it, ate it for breakfast. He wasn't going to stop until he beat Vince.

TNA is being funded by a company that is ALREADY rich. They don't care about TNA, they don't care about us wrestling fans, they don't care about anything but making their portfolio nicer. And sooner or later Dixie Carter is going to either have to figure out how to run a wrestling promotion, or Panda is going to pull the plug.

And frankly, we all should be praying the latter doesn't happen. I enjoy Pope, Wolfe, AJ (before the Flair bullshit), the Knockouts, the tag division (or what it used to be). I don't want to see another 20-30 good men and women lose their jobs because WWE will be the only game in town.

But at the same time I can't just praise TNA to the heavens and ignore that their shows are utter trash right now. I can't just praise TNA, while they treat me as if I'm an ignorant pawn that will follow them because of my lack of enjoyment of WWE. I don't want to see Hogan wrestle twice. I don't want to see Brook Hogan. I don't want to see Bubba, or Hall and Nash or Xpac. I don't want to see AJ wearing a fake tan, trying to be like Ric but failing miserably.

Do I have the answers? Nope, sure don't. I loved ECW, and they went under.

What I do know, is Hogan and Flair and the older guys like Foley, Jeff, Hall, Nash aren't the answer. The quicker Dixie realizes this and fixes it, and hopefully gets off Monday nights, the better TNA will be.

But, if she doesn't, then this time next year we will be asking ourselves what went wrong, and awaiting the release of "The Downfall of TNA" DVD.

Making the statement "give it time" has nothing to do with intelligence. We were simply responding to people that had expectations that were TOO high from the beginning. TNA is not going backwards. I can attest to this.

To start off, Spike TV is paying the larger contracts, not TNA. So let's that straight. Also, the wrestlers are paid by appearances for a certain amount of years. They ARE NOT paid when they don't work. I don't know where you are getting your information.

Also, how can you make the assumption that Panda is simply trying to pad it's portfolio. You are just making broad assumptions.

Creatively, yes. We would like to see less Hogan, Nasty Boys, Bubba, The Band etc. However, I have friends from college that would rather watch Sting, Hogan, Hall, Flair and Nash. I get into arguments with them all the time. You have to cater to a lot of different types of fans or you will lose them. TNA has maintained their audience so far. There are people like me that just want an alternative. Period.

Companies cannot succeed if they don't take SOME chances with their money. Ad sales, merchandise and revenue from ppv's may not be anywhere near the level of WWE but this company is 8 years old for christ sake. WWE is a publicly traded company with stockholders. TNA has a responsibility to SpikeTV and Panda and as long as Bob Carter and Spike are pleased, everything is fine. When this changes, then we can start worrying.

Making the statement "give it time" has nothing to do with intelligence. We were simply responding to people that had expectations that were TOO high from the beginning. TNA is not going backwards.

Too high? TNA is the reason for that. As is Hogan and Carter. THEY are the ones that said they were coming for Vince, did they not? They are the ones that said "Whatcha gonna do Vince when Hulk and TNA run wild on you". They showed up at a gun fight people a rubber band gun. TNA hyped their shows, and then let people down.

And TNA is not going backwards? What do you call 1.4 to 1.0? Is that not backwards? What do you call 1.9 was it for Hogans Jan 4th Segment to .79 was it for his match? Is that not going backwards. They lost over half of their audience in a span of a month on a super hyped Main Event. That's not good

To start off, Spike TV is paying the larger contracts, not TNA. So let's that straight. Also, the wrestlers are paid by appearances for a certain amount of years. They ARE NOT paid when they don't work. I don't know where you are getting your information.

If that was the case, Sting would be broke right now. Yes, most talents are paid on a per show. But Sting, Hogan, Bischoff....you don't think they get paid every day? Little naive there.

Also, how can you make the assumption that Panda is simply trying to pad it's portfolio. You are just making broad assumptions.

Instead of saying I'm wrong, come up with a reasonable answer then. Panda is rich. Beyond Rich. Why would they want to to invest in a wrestling company, that isn't named WWE. What are the odds of that said company doing great business? They don't have the best talent, they don't got the demographics on their side, they don't have the tradition.

You really think Panda gives a shit if TNA succeeds? Of course not. If they did they would give Carter some money to get them out of the dingy stale looking Orlando studio and get them some production money.

Again, just another company they can say they own. But I was wrong partly though and I'll admit it. It probably has more to do with Carter being Bobs daughter than anything

Creatively, yes. We would like to see less Hogan, Nasty Boys, Bubba, The Band etc. However, I have friends from college that would rather watch Sting, Hogan, Hall, Flair and Nash. I get into arguments with them all the time. You have to cater to a lot of different types of fans or you will lose them. TNA has maintained their audience so far. There are people like me that just want an alternative. Period.

Does your college buddies order PPV's? Do they buy merchandise? When Sting took his leave of absences every year did they still watch TNA? Those are the answers I want. Not "They would rather watch ___ over ___".

TNA doesn't sell out house shows, unless its in the UK. Their ratings are crap, they don't sell any merchandise, they can't sell out their PPVs. Maybe it's time they switch their customer focus...don't you think?

Companies cannot succeed if they don't take SOME chances with their money. Ad sales, merchandise and revenue from ppv's may not be anywhere near the level of WWE but this company is 8 years old for christ sake. WWE is a publicly traded company with stockholders. TNA has a responsibility to SpikeTV and Panda and as long as Bob Carter and Spike are pleased, everything is fine. When this changes, then we can start worrying.

What chances are TNA taking? And saying TNA is 8 years old is a copout. If a millionaire, a billion dollar corporation wasn't funding TNA, it would have been dead years ago. There is a reason why TNA doesn't release it's #s. Cause they are bad. And Panda doesn't want that. Dixie probably doesn't want that either.

Why couldn't TNA just be happy with being Number 2. Why the need to be first when you can't do it. Over a year ago and change TNA was great. Excellent action, fantastic characters, the Knockouts were really starting to take over and get some decent ratings for women, 1.4's.

I understand TNA bought Hogans bullshit, hook line and sinker. But if your going to claim your an alternative to WWE, that your different and promise something "Over the line", you can't do that while making Hogan, Flair your main guys. People will see through the bullshit.

When WCW said they were different and where the big boys played, you believed them. They had cruiserweights, which WWE never had. They had a very strong tag team division, which WWE didn't have at the time. They had the nWo, and the backstage videos, the videos of the production truck. They had heels mirroring faces, and faces mirroring heels. They had guys in rafters being dropped from the sky. They WERE different. You DID say "Holy shit this is crazy...they got cops trying to stop these dudes. They just threw ray into a fucking trailer". You don't see that in TNA. You did, at one time.

I can still remember when I saw Skipper hurricurana off the top of the cage. I was speechless. I couldn't even begin to fathom how that was even possible. Now, I am speechless cause I can't believe my once here, my Hulkster had gotten so old he could barely lift his leg up.

See that's the bad thing about being an Icon, a Main Eventer of years past like Hogan. We as fans remember him being this great, bigger than life entity. When we see an old man that can barely walk, and barely lift his legs, we don't feel happy. We don't feel good, we feel sad. We feel like crap, because frankly, if the mighty Hulk Hogan can get old, fuck....so will we. It brings a negative vibe to the audience, and hence...they tune out.

Again, I never claimed I had all the answers, or even some of the answers. But it seems like you don't either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back