That Title Belt

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I'd like to post a picture of it but I'm on my phone. There's now three versions of the same belt and the red version is the ugliest by some way.

I like it. I like all three. Honestly, WWE should turn all the belts into that design. UFC does it, so why can't the WWE?

CqbZ8JgUsAAhCZK.jpg

It looks horrible.

I like it. I like all three. Honestly, WWE should turn all the belts into that design. UFC does it, so why can't the WWE?

I would assume the money they make off toy belts and such is enough to stop that from ever happening.

Really not that bad. One if these things pedantic smarks are going to act like is the second seal of the apocalypse. A dark red would have worked better, but "eh".

I would assume the money they make off toy belts and such is enough to stop that from ever happening.

I would assume that if they went to the one design (including the strap colour) they would save on production costs and could therefore make more money. Idk you'd have to figure out how many people are actually buying more than 1 belt vs collecting them all

I think it looks great. Raw's the red brand and it's their top belt so it makes sense.

It wouldn't be surprising for Ambrose to come out with a blue belt on Tuesday to create a unified Power Rangers aesthetic, with a nice, logical purple once they unify them.

It's not all that bad.

But now we live in an age where we can argue the Women's belt looks better than the top belt.

It just screams midcard belt to me. I prefer the traditional good design for the main belt. It's not such a bad change up but like I said it just looks like a midcard belt that is different to try and make the fans care about it more. It's not as bad as it could've been so I'm grateful for that.

Ugly is a pretty subjective term. I've seen some say they loathe the thing while others have said they like it. Personally, I don't mind it at all. Could they have gone with something other than a red backdrop? Sure, but it could still be a HELL of a lot worse.

Not that fussed.

The red strap isn't the greatest, bt I actually like the "design equality" between brands.

Hope the SD Women's title has the same design as well. But they should go white strap, blue backing on the centrepiece.

Would also like to second NorCal's view on "pedantic smarks", lmao.

The reason champions carry belts instead of sticky notes with the word "champion" handwritten on them is because of how they look. They unveiled the thing on a fucking red velvet pillow. To say it looks gash is not pedantic.

Charlotte called, she wants her title belt back. Dunno, thats really the first thing in my mind, that it shouldnt be exacly same design. Its OK but not that fussed about it.

The reason champions carry belts instead of sticky notes with the word "champion" handwritten on them is because of how they look. They unveiled the thing on a fucking red velvet pillow. To say it looks gash is not pedantic.

You would make a terrible friend of a criminal.

I wasn't referring to you

I think it's ugly, but that doesn't really matter. It's a just prop to tell you who (supposedly) the best wrestler is.

Why is it red thought? Will it become blue if the champ happens to be drafted on Smackdown?

Plus look at the pic of Balor and Charlotte together, the belts are identical.

But I don't hate it.. maybe that's the way the WWE does in order to keep the world titles at the same level.

I'm not a fan of it really. It'll look not bad on Balor though, it's the only solace I'm taking in that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back