The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: Beautiful People vs. LAP Dancers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 5:
Beautiful People (Eternal Dragon and mysterio_fan) vs. LAP Dancers (Lee and Pippen)

Spain%20-%20Ibiza,%20Balearic%20Islands.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Beyonce
beyonce_knowles1_300_400.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the second-round match-up of Beautiful People vs. LAP Dancers. All votes placed between 10:41 PM EDT on 19 April 2009 and 10:41 PM EDT on 22 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match.

LAP Dancers

Meh I know we will probably loose, but we should win because M_F isn't here anymore. OMG who am I kidding?

Vote:Beautiful People.

Both teams have someone I think is very cool but I gotta go with BP cause of mysterio_fan and since he is a fan of Kellie(3rd favorite country singer) I gotta pick them.

LAP Dancers

I like Lee a lot, and Pippen is getting better in my opinion. M_f is gone for a long time, and he won't care if he goes out now presumably, so I don't feel bad for voting against two of the big characters on the forum.

Oh fuck, this is a tough one. Pippen is one of the most underrated guys on here, and I love seeing him develop and improve all the time. Lee is a cool guy, and I've got to know him a bit better over the past few weeks. ED is just legendary, and she's got a good personality. And Mysterio_Fan is one of my all time favourite posters on here. Flip and coin and my vote goes to...

Vote: Beautiful People

On second thought, I'll go LAP Dancers.

Pippen is a great poster, so is M_F, I think they cancel each other out. That leaves Lee and ED and while ED has been here for ages, she's pretty much a bar fly last time I saw.

Damn this is a hard match...I'm going to be racist, sexist and homophobic and vote for myself;

Vote; LAPdancers

Vote: LAP Dancers

M_F is a solid all-around poster, as is Pippen.

Dee only posts in the Bar, and not even as frequently as she used to. Lee is almost strictly e-fed, but he at least post elsewhere sometimes, so he wins there.

Based on that, LAP Dancers win.

Lap Dancers

And I don't understand the closeness thing in here at all. Dragon is a really nice girl, but I can't remember the last time she made a non-spam post. M_F, again, great guy. But Lee does so much for the forum, especially in my beloved NWS and Pippen is a good poster.

LAP Dancers.

I think Mysterio Fan is cool, a good poster & I got lots of respect for him for admitting that he swings that way cause that would probably be a very hard thing to do. ETD(Eternal Dragon) is a nice girl but the only place I have seen her is in the Bar Room, but again Lee does alot of great things for the forums & I gots love(homie type of love) for Pippen.

Vote: Lap Dancers

in my short time here ive noticed that Lee and Pippen post round the forum wereas TBP both only post in the bar. Plus i think Pippen is a damn good poster and i enjoy discussing football with Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back