The 2015 TLC LD & Drinking Game

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
It's the TLC PPV and since this is the PPV that it's most suitable to have one for, we're gonna have ourselves a good ol' DRINKING GAME!!! And here is how the game will go

Chair shot: Drink
Table breaks: Drink
Ladder shot: Drink
Commentator mention of Ric Flair: Drink
Commentator mention of the Lunatic Fringe: Drink
New Day gets jiggy: Drink
Return: Down one
Heel or Face Turn: Down one
Charlotte mentioning that she's a Flair: Drink
When a commentator says they’ve never seen a move before. But you remember seeing it multiple times: Drink
When you get a prediction you made wrong: Drink
When the commentators talk about something not related to the match that is happening: Drink
When someone takes a bump off the top of a ladder: Drink
If a title change happens: Down one
When the WWE Network gets mentioned: Drink

Commentator mention of Ric Flair: Drink
Commentator mention of the Lunatic Fringe: Drink
New Day gets jiggy: Drink
Charlotte mentioning that she's a Flair: Drink
When the commentators talk about something not related to the match that is happening: Drink
When the WWE Network gets mentioned: Drink

we'll be dead by the first hour

My liver just fell out my ass reading that list. I am good with not playing this game.

Earlier today at the Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant in Boston

a3xgrOB.jpg

Man; I live in Boston. Not only did I totally forget this PPV was happening today, I forgot it is happening literally 10 miles away from me

Anyone else having Network issues? All I get is a blank black screen. It was working earlier.

Same here on PS4, as well as my Smart TV App. Seems to be working via web browser but not on any of my other devices.

Have seen that Xbox One isn't working either.

For me it cut out exactly on midnight for me in the UK.

It's the TLC PPV and since this is the PPV that it's most suitable to have one for, we're gonna have ourselves a good ol' DRINKING GAME!!! And here is how the game will go

You forgot.

Michael Cole saying "look at insert wrestlers name here" go. - double shot
Team BAD singing - turn off TV and go to bed.

Jesus that was awful.

Notice how much better natural comedy feels. New DAy feels like they're doing something that would entertain themselves. That segment felt so forced and it bombed. Wrestling doesn't get that far too often.

Notice how much better natural comedy feels. New DAy feels like they're doing something that would entertain themselves. That segment felt so forced and it bombed. Wrestling doesn't get that far too often.

Agreed Xavier Woods is a natural at playing off the crowd, the other two as well. But Woods is clearly the one they follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back