• Classy JGlassy

• Ty Burna

• Lee

• Dave

• IndyJon

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
It's Damn Real
Norcal
Nick
LSN80
D-Man
Classy JGlassy
Ty Burna
Lee
Dave
IndyJon

Ty Burna by a lot. What he does for WZCW is great. He keeps the massive fed in order, is a great writer, and great with keeping everyone in the fed happy with their characters. He also is probably the best RP'er in the fed as well, which doesn't mean much for this award, but I just felt like putting it in here.

Ty is the right choice for this award.

D-Man, Lee, and Nick put in a lot of work. Ty certainly does as well, but I'd qualify what he does as WZCW work rather than mod work. I also have to give credit to LSN and Dave for taking dead sections and given them a much needed revival.

LSN works his ass off in the Cig Lounge, and he's an amazing guy and poster. Love all these guys but he takes it in my book.

Ah, yes. This is the part where WZCW guys desperate for votes feebly polish Ty's German helmet.

Whoever explains to me in the greatest length and detail to me about how this award would mean the least to them will get my vote.

I don't care about this award at all. As the only applicant, I feel I should have your vote by default.

Edit: You can forward that vote to Lee if you'd like.

I had this one narrowed down to It's Damn Real, who I voted for last year, and LSN80, as they are by far and away my two favorite mods. However, some of IDR's decision making has been a little suspect in recent times ;) plus I think LSN continues to do a consistently excellent job.

I'll give the nod to LSN here.

I don't know anything about what goes on behind the scenes, or who gives out the most infractions/deletions/moves, etc, but I do know that Jglass runs a lot of stuff, and LSN has a presence, so I chose between one of them.

I talk to Jglass a lot more and he's HIGH-LARIOUS when he's drunk and on MSN at the same time.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3561308 said:
I don't know anything about what goes on behind the scenes, or who gives out the most infractions/deletions/moves, etc, but I do know that Jglass runs a lot of stuff, and LSN has a presence, so I chose between one of them.

I talk to Jglass a lot more and he's HIGH-LARIOUS when he's drunk and on MSN at the same time.

Does that happen that often? I can't remember the last time that happened.

D-Man.....just kidding. Who has time to mod when you have cool affliction shirts and jewelry to go out and buy.

Jglass, I suppose.

D-Man, Lee, and Nick put in a lot of work. Ty certainly does as well, but I'd qualify what he does as WZCW work rather than mod work. I also have to give credit to LSN and Dave for taking dead sections and given them a much needed revival.

:D

This category has become the brass ring that I've never been able to grab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back