The Cigar Lounge Society

LSN80

King Of The Ring
Since Hamler, Mister Awesome and I usually run our thread ideas by each other before we post them, we decided to officially join forces and create a new Wrestlezone faction, the Cigar Lounge Society. Since both of them are *****es and didnt want to make THIS thread, I decided as the eldest member to do so.

The purpose of the CLS is simply to help restore glory to the Cigar Lounge. If you have ideas on a thread, and don't know how to word it, we'll gladly help you out in putting it together in a coherent fashion. We simply want to make the Cigar Lounge a better, easier, more intelligent place to post.

In the meantime, come join us in the Cigar Lounge and discuss our Shit!

This is a sad attempt to "take over" the section. Half the shit that goes on in that section is just people talking out of their ass.

Hardly. As that was somehow said or implied that it was somehow the purpose. And you've posted in there exactly when? Somehow I knew you would be the first to come here and rag on this, because, well, you have nothing nice to say about anyone, basically.

Since Hamler, Mister Awesome and I usually run our thread ideas by each other before we post them, we decided to officially join forces and create a new Wrestlezone faction, the Cigar Lounge Society. Since both of them are *****es and didnt want to make THIS thread, I decided as the eldest member to do so.

The purpose of the CLS is simply to help restore glory to the Cigar Lounge. If you have ideas on a thread, and don't know how to word it, we'll gladly help you out in putting it together in a coherent fashion. We simply want to make the Cigar Lounge a better, easier, more intelligent place to post.

This.

In the meantime, come join us in the Cigar Lounge and discuss our Shit!

Hey now...

Basically don't be afraid to rip shit up in the Cigar Lounge. You wanna rant on some stupid shit that's going on, do it in there. Just be prepared for a dicussion.

It's not even all you guys, it's just that everyone who posts in the CL thinks they're so smart, and they're not. The topics are just straight opinion. It irritates me.

I don't think it's a take over as much as a way of trying to increase posting, which I think is alright. Unfortunately I have no interest in engaging in deep philosophical debate over the forums, but I applaud three good posters for putting this together.

It's not even all you guys, it's just that everyone who posts in the CL thinks they're so smart, and they're not. The topics are just straight opinion. It irritates me.

Theres always the option of, I dont know, avoiding it altogether and staying in the cage and the GSD? Wouldnt want to ruffle your feathers, after all. ;)

I don't think it's a take over as much as a way of trying to increase posting, which I think is alright. Unfortunately I have no interest in engaging in deep philosophical debate over the forums, but I applaud three good posters for putting this together.

Thanks J. Coming from you, i respect that.

Isn't that partially the point.

Here is my opinion. Here is how it is different that yours. Here is the facts that I have to back up my claim.

Uh, don't know where the fuck you're coming from, Motherfucker; but everything you just said applies to everything in general. Yea, that includes wrestling.

Also, no fucking DUH they're all opinions. No one is acting high and mighty because of it.

At the end of the day, this group that we formed is just for fun. There's no real purpose other than just creating threrads in the CL and giving out opinions.

Theres always the option of, I dont know, avoiding it altogether and staying in the cage and the GSD? Wouldnt want to ruffle your feathers, after all. ;)

Naaah. I post Old School, high levels of suck there too.

The thing about the CL is that you guys turn "Should I eat a sandwich?" into did the man who drove the truck that delivered the bologna to the store have a bad chilhood because he was gay and did Jesus do it?

I agree with you there

Of course everything thats said in this forum is people talking out of their asses. Its called having an opinion. You wouldnt post here if you didnt, would you? Crock wouldnt have the "opinion", however wrong, that we're trying to take over the section. Hardly. This was done for nothing but pure fun. Even the 3 of us, we dont agree on alot of things.

Uh, don't know where the fuck you're coming from, Motherfucker; but everything you just said applies to everything in general. Yea, that includes wrestling.

Also, no fucking DUH they're all opinions. No one is acting high and mighty because of it.

At the end of the day, this group that we formed is just for fun. There's no real purpose other than just creating threrads in the CL and giving out opinions.

Do you REALLY want to start it with me? Wait for your testes to drop, bitch.

Naaah. I post Old School, high levels of suck there too.

The thing about the CL is that you guys turn "Should I eat a sandwich?" into did the man who drove the truck that delivered the bologna to the store have a bad chilhood because he was gay and did Jesus do it?

Hmmm:scratchchin: I dont remember anything like that being discussed. But nice try though at trying to make something be more then it is.:lol:

Do you REALLY want to start it with me? Wait for your testes to drop, bitch.

Hahaha. Mister 'I'm so fucking high and mighty.' You know, dude: YOU'RE the one that came in here with your bitch-ass attitude. I'm just responding to that bitch-ass attitude.

Please...I'm beyond starting shit over some forum.

Rarely post in the Cigar Lounge. I think I did once or twice because someone asked me to try and contribute to their thread so I did so. And seeing that the 3 posters in this CSL are guys I like I might take a gander over there though it isn't likely to generate anything from me as I really only got the itch to post when I feel the need to contribute. Best of luck though guys in your quest to bring quality discussion back to the Cigar Lounge.

Rarely post in the Cigar Lounge. I think I did once or twice because someone asked me to try and contribute to their thread so I did so. And seeing that the 3 posters in this CSL are guys I like I might take a gander over there though it isn't likely to generate anything from me as I really only got the itch to post when I feel the need to contribute. Best of luck though guys in your quest to bring quality discussion back to the Cigar Lounge.

Thanks, Theo! Hope to see you in the CL every now and then. :)

Hahaha. Mister 'I'm so fucking high and mighty.' You know, dude: YOU'RE the one that came in here with your bitch-ass attitude. I'm just responding to that bitch-ass attitude.

Please...I'm beyond starting shit over some forum.

Naah, I said what half the forum thinks. You guys think you're doing us a favor by "returning glory" to the section, but it hasn't been shit since Razor left. Also, take some Ritalin... "Bitch-ass" this, "bitch-ass" that. Up your game, son.

Much appreciated man. Truly hope to see you over there, even if it is just time to time.

Flaming is not permitted in GSD. So there.

Also if yuo don't like CL don't post in it, I think some of the threads are a bit silly, and most have been discussed hundreds of times but it is a good place to rant.

If VGAT/Sports and at one time MaT can have a thread like this why not the CL?

Naah, I said what half the forum thinks. You guys think you're doing us a favor by "returning glory" to the section, but it hasn't been shit since Razor left. Also, take some Ritalin... "Bitch-ass" this, "bitch-ass" that. Up your game, son.

Up my game? For what? Again, I'm not really trying to have some kind of fight with you; all I'm doing is describing you rather well.

But all insults aside, the Cigar Lounge has been much better now than it has been in quite a while. Now, you have one new thread a day (usually). Before, when FTS and Razor left, it was a piss-poor section that had 1 post every few days or so. Heck, even tdigs commented on how good it was becoming.

But regardless, like I said in th ebegining, we're only doing this CLS shit for mere fun purposes. There's really nothing more to it than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back