The Freak's Push Might Be Over Before It's Even Begun

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
During this past week's episode of Raw or SmackDown Live, the latest NXT call ups all wrestled in dark matches or on matches that should air on this week's episode of Main Event. At least, all of them with the exception of Lars Sullivan.

It's been reported that Lars Sullivan was going to wrestle a dark match on Raw but it didn't happen because Sullivan suffered an anxiety attack of such severity that the plans were scrapped. Further reports came out today that plans for Lars Sullivan involved a big push that would include seeing him in a match at WrestleMania against John Cena.

If this is true, then I can't help but feel bad for the guy. He's worked hard over the years to get to where he is and whether or not some feel he's main roster ready, the guy hasn't just tried to coast by on the fact that he's a physical powerhouse with a unique look.

I haven't read anything yet about any sort of heat on the guy for this, but this was obviously not the sort of thing that's going to impress the brass at WWE. I don't know if he has a history of it or if this was the first time it's happened, but there are treatments and medication available and he may have to adjust aspects of his lifestyle. As I said, I haven't read anything about there being any heat on Sullivan, but this is a definite setback for him.

I don't know if this was true or not, but I've read a while back that something similar happened in NXT. If this is true, then I feel that is stock went down tremendously.

The thing is, when they give huge push to somebody, they want somebody that they can depend on. If he has a health problem that he can't control and has to miss because of it, they won't put time and effort in pushing you to a main spot.

The best example would be the revival, they gave them a big push when they had them feud with the hardy's and dash got injured, when he came back the tried again by having them feuding with the new day and Dawson got injured. So when he came back they just gave up and move on. Lars might be in the same boat if this is a serious condition plus compared to others monsters, he doesn't really stand out so add that to him having anxiety attacks and not showing up the next night and he might just be in the doghouse before he even debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back