• WMD

• Doug Crashin

• Deej

• Mack Swagger

• Zevon_Zion

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Jack-Hammer
Hamler
French Kiss
Mr. Ready
Macios
wrestlingfanusa
theneverendingnightmare
FSWWE
shattered dreams
Dizzy
WMD
Doug Crachin
Deej
Mack Swagger
Zevon_Zion

Dizzy is close but ive never seen more stupidity from one person than when I read wrestlingfanusa's shit posts.

How are Hamler and Jack-Hammer on this list? Not that it matters, it's French Kiss.

They were nominated. I reckon a few folks find Jack-Hammer overrated, and some may be looking at Hamler's earlier work this year from his "Discuss this shit" days.

Funny, this award may actually have some of the best debating. French Kiss,Wrestlingfanusa and Dizzy are the top choices here, FSWWE was stupid but like a less enjoyable Sully. wrestlingfanusa's shit threads and not seeming to understand when he's beaten in an argument put him over the edge for me.

It's French Kiss without a doubt. I don't even know why Jack-Hammer and Deej are on this list. Jack's posts tend to be conversational but they're still awesome, and Deej is a very good poster who just has atrocious spelling, something he'd even admit.

Deej is actually one of the worst posters ever to grace this site. It's ok though because he's a famous actor who has wrestled Eddie Guerrero.

How the fuck is Jack-Hammer on here? Dude is a wrestling posting machine. His shit is always easy to read, concise, and directly to the point.

Dizzy is a good candidate. Every thread I've seen him create, was created purely to troll people. Some of the names I don't know, others are people that are either dumb but not unlikable or people who are really unlikable but intelligent and thus not a shit poster per se. No clue who to vote for here.

How the fuck is Jack-Hammer on here? Dude is a wrestling posting machine. His shit is always easy to read, concise, and directly to the point.

Dizzy is a good candidate. Every thread I've seen him create, was created purely to troll people. Some of the names I don't know, others are people that are either dumb but not unlikable or people who are really unlikable but intelligent and thus not a shit poster per se. No clue who to vote for here.

Exactly what I came to say. I know it's pretty much whoever got nominated, but still. The fact that someone nominated him is pretty shitty.

Coco nominated Jack. And Hamler. It's making much more sense now, isn't it?

My vote goes to French Kiss. The others on this list except Jack, SD, Hamler and probably Deej are pretty bad too but FK posts frequently as well which makes her all the more annoying.

How the fuck is Jack-Hammer on this list, yet I'm not? And I missed the one for best troll too. Disappointing year for me, for damn sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back