The King Has Left The Building...(?!)

People acting like they actually watched anything to do with him in the past year that wasn't involving Enzo.

:lmao:

People acting like they actually watched anything to do with him in the past year that wasn't involving Enzo.

:lmao:

I watched his feud with Aries, but the minute Aries left I tuned out of the Cruiserweights until Enzo entered the scene... As far as 205 is concerned I haven't watched it since... Hell I don't know.

Neville could easily transition to the heavyweight side on SD or Raw, especially with his new heel gimmick. His talents were wasted on 205 Live much like Aries was.

He'll be back if he wants to. If he goes and grinds about half as much as Drew McIntyre did he'll have a major buzz on him and we'll be back to seeing him on NXT pretty quick

King of nothing doesn't really make you a king. Neville was awesome as a heel though. They are treating the CD as jobberland. Nobody wants to be King of Jobbers. It never lived up to its hype and it was a mathod to fill the extra hour of RAW.

Nothing of actual value was lost if this is actually true. The original source for all of this is some Wreddit autist who posts under the name KAY-FABE.

I'm let down if true, but like Prophet suggests, I certainly didn't go out of my way to watch 205. Nonetheless, the guy was probably the strongest champ for a better part of 2017, suddenly gets turned face in favour of a heel Enzo and is given a piece of virtually unsellable merchandise.

I dunno, between Neville, Aries and Tajiri, plus the is-he-isn't-he status of Gran Metallik all makes me question how the cruiserweight division is being handled behind the scenes.

quan-tbt-markymark-feat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back