The Mrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyy.......................... Kennedy Fan Club

*Gets up and whips Papa into the corner. Slowly walks over and sets him up, then nails a devastating Green Bay Plunge..*

I will not leave!

Did you just no-sell the Mic Check?! You honestly call yourself a Kennedict, and you don't even have the dedication to sell his finisher?!

I shun you.

Funny you should say all that Papa Shango. My Fan Club has more posts and members. You are LOSING them. Its fine, if you want to go ahead nad kick me out. So be it. I'll stay at the Palace of Wisdom. Where a true superstar lives.

:disappointed:

You's ain't a real Kennedy fan.

And the Moonlight Drive? Woooooo, you hit me with a neckbreaker, and now I'm hurt.

I'm not taking them away. I'm just forcing you to grow a pair and declare your favorite, instead of humoring everyone and joining every damn fan club.

Mr. Kennedy > Kamakazi Ken Anderson.

There's only two reasons why people aren't hearing the name Miiisssssteeeerrr And-er-soon on Friday nights. It's because 1. The Matrix was popular at that time and it sounded too much like the Neo. and 2. Vince McMahon's theory of ownership where everybody needs a gimmick or name that he can own, regardless of what would work better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back