The Official Blade and Dave 4 Mod thread.

Campaigns got me here, let's be honest.

Others may frown on them, I sometimes find them entertaining, and I'd rather have a campaign then some lame ass thread series on wrestler's boots or something, which nobody actually cares about, including the thread starter, which will get about two replies, then another one will get put up, the the thread starter will come in here and say "Yo, why ain't you posting in my thread", to which some other wannabe mod will reply "Awesome series, I'll definitely post in it later", to which they'll go in to the thread and post how Vader's boots are the best fucking boots ever, before the threadstarter agrees and we get another thread in the series that no one replies to, and it eventually dies.
Actually, RVD's boots are pretty swell. Also, the green boots Punk debuted this year were pretty sweet looking.

Want to know the fastest way to not be considered for modship? Starting a campaign thread.
Luther's higher up than you. Even if it's pretend power like you say, I'm gonna pretend follow what he says before I follow you into the abyss against his orders.

And... Dave is holding them back. WZCW is his only saving grace.

I wanted to become a Mod for a while, but I kept my mouth shut about it, as I knew better than to campaign for the position. I figured that "if I deserved it, eventually I would be offered a spot". And that is what happened.

I honestly don't think this is the way to go. TL is a smart man.

Yea. One was created for me back over the summer. Did not work too well. But I didn't have a hand in creating it. :suspic:

Good luck guys...but campaigning isn't a good idea. And I'm not just saying that because it's frowned on by other people.

If the admins think you're good enough to be mod and if they think you can do the job then they'll mod you whenever they want. That's how I see it. If they wanted me to be a mod, then I would gladly accept because I know they'd have confidence in me or else they wouldn't have offered in the first place.

Luther 4 mod is the first thread I can remember reading on here

Meh, we have given up on it. If it is going to happen then it will.

I love how the only person in this thread who actually has the ability to make you a mod, is the one person that you've chosen not to listen to. Not smart, but ballsy. I like that. Keep up the good work Dave.

See, when you do something like this, it really gets a mixed reaction and you don't know what the Hell to do about it. Luther thinks it's a good idea (although, I think he was just trying to stir the shit) and X says it's a bad idea. KB's worked and Lariat's didn't. It's a strange situation to be in.

See, when you do something like this, it really gets a mixed reaction and you don't know what the Hell to do about it. Luther thinks it's a good idea (although, I think he was just trying to stir the shit) and X says it's a bad idea. KB's worked and Lariat's didn't. It's a strange situation to be in.

My campaign was premature. I had NO business being a mod at that time.

Edit: I didn't start the campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back