The Official Blade and Dave 4 Mod thread.

I endorse this message, because both posters do deserve it. But how many more mod positions do we really have?

In reality, in my mind, there are two posters above you who deserve the brass ring first, but that is based on Wrestling posters.

Luther doesn't actually have any real power. He doesn't have access to the Admin CP. They just admined him to finally shut him up about it.

He didn't suggest a campaign thread so we could "impress" him or help him decide whether or not to mod us, if that's what you're implying. I suppose he just thought it'd put us on the proverbial map.

Feel free to lock the thread if you want, X.

There's no way in hell I'm going to tell you which one is letting the side down, you'll have to figure it out yourselves. The only clue I could give you is that their name ends with an E.

Ignore all this "Campaigns = No no" malarkey, I find them entertaining. Added to the fact, that I appear to be in charge now, and that was based on the legendary "Luther 4 Mod" campaign and the substandard sequel "Luther 4 Admin", that most of you will remember more than the original and better one.

The Luther campaigns were humorous. But it's like capturing lightning in a bottle man, you can't replicate that kind of magic.

The Luther campaigns were humorous. But it's like capturing lightning in a bottle man, you can't replicate that kind of magic.

True, especially with one of these two posters. I could see one of them doing it pretty well, in fact I can see them going to the top, the other one however, no, not gonna happen.

I reckon Luther is stirring the pot, there's not really a weaker one. It's like Share or Shaft, only without the racist host.

For those of you that are upset with us or mock us for doing this, we are sorry.

However, it has done a lot for us even though it was a gigantic failure. We know that we are not going to get modded soon and we thought that it would be interesting to do this. It was a spur of the moment thing and although it has back-fired, positives can be drawn from it. Now, people know that we are serious about doing things for the board and both myself and Blade have worked hard for a long time now in working on our posting and driving discussion. Even though we have been frowned upon and laughed at, perhaps people will try to find out why we think that we should be and go in search of what makes us think that we could. Maybe then they will decide to post in a few topics and discussion is driven.

Again, sorry about the whole thing and whilst it may die, myself and Blade will continue to plug away in pursuit of the brass ring.

Thanks, guys.

Campaigns got me here, let's be honest.

Others may frown on them, I sometimes find them entertaining, and I'd rather have a campaign then some lame ass thread series on wrestler's boots or something, which nobody actually cares about, including the thread starter, which will get about two replies, then another one will get put up, the the thread starter will come in here and say "Yo, why ain't you posting in my thread", to which some other wannabe mod will reply "Awesome series, I'll definitely post in it later", to which they'll go in to the thread and post how Vader's boots are the best fucking boots ever, before the threadstarter agrees and we get another thread in the series that no one replies to, and it eventually dies.

Shut the fuck up, Jericho's boots are the best.

A lot of people hated Lee at one point. He was banned and then came back and gave it everything. Look at him now.

I wanted to become a Mod for a while, but I kept my mouth shut about it, as I knew better than to campaign for the position. I figured that "if I deserved it, eventually I would be offered a spot". And that is what happened.

I honestly don't think this is the way to go. TL is a smart man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back