The Official Spoderman Thread *KEEP IT ALL IN HERE*

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Ok I've had it.

Spoderman has been going on and on in every LD for four days now and I'm sick of it. As of right now, if he wants to argue with, insult or say whatever else, he's keeping it in here or he's getting a spam infraction. This has been going on WAY too long already and it's taking away from the point of the LD's. This goes for people who want to take shots at him too. If you get out of line talking about him or whatever he's saying and it has nothing to do with what's happening on a show we're discussing, you're getting warned/infracted too. I'm not putting up with this anymore.

hqdefault.jpg

The Backlash LD where he kept going on about how Bray Wyatt should have faced Kota Ibushi instead of Kane was rage inducing.

I hear that Ibushi is supposed to be a big name. So jobbing him in like 2 minutes to Bray Wyatt probably wouldn't have been a good idea. Right, Spoderman?

I figured out the password and got the message.

Wait so when someone said bar room what did you think they were talking about? Or did you think you had to be invited. Same thing happened to me when I came back last year though. Was wondering what the hell happened to the bar room but then after a quick search I realized you all you need was a password.

In fairness, Kota Ibushi did make more sense than Kane...

Fire lit. Stand back.

The password's actually on the sub-forum description.

I know it's on the subforum description that's where I found it after I asked. When KB put the link to this thread in the LD thread and I clicked on it, it just asked me for a password, didn't say it was in here. So went looking and saw this was the only forum that required one, so figured it out myself.

Not knowing this place existed, not knowing there was a password, and/or not knowing where to find the password makes you a far more healthy human being than those that came in here their first week.

And less of a nerd.

But now that you're here, all bets are off.

I haven't given it much thought but it seems like the SpudgerMan has been a round for a hot minute and is already getting some people fired up. I don't think his takes are necessarily bad but rather how he presents himself. He just comes off as a total j/o. Was Spudger previously operating under another name?

This is going to be a big letdown for all of you. You see, with all my heart I just want to tell you, and I can't emphasize that enough, I simply don't give a flying fuck about any of you or your opinions on my posting style or the content of my posts. Seriously.

This is going to be a big letdown for all of you. You see, with all my heart I just want to tell you, and I can't emphasize that enough, I simply don't give a flying fuck about any of you or your opinions on my posting style or the content of my posts. Seriously.

That's why you replied to this thread and posted such a passive-aggressive statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back