• awesome_miz

• Miko

• klunderbunker

• Dirty Jose

• Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Great White Sam
shattered Dreams
Coco the Monkey
Classy JGlassy
ScreaminNormanSmiley
GD
Dragon Saga
Milenko
FunKay
The Crock
awesome_miz
Miko
klunderbunker
Dirty Jose
Smooth Sexual Chocolate

I have a pasta sauce simmering right now that includes both spices and meat. Go on: Let that sink in.

I'm not even sure how KB got nominated. There's been a severe drought in boulder threads.

I bet Sam won't be having any spices or meat in his dinner. He'll probably just take a few bites out of a head of lettuce before calling it an evening.

Sam or KB on this one, with Coco in third. I think I'll go with...KB. His question thread is enough alone, but he also makes meaningful threads in the GSD, along with some fun stuff, and helps drive discussion.

I had meat and spice for dinner last night as well. Leftovers for breakfast. And I've been drinking the juicy run-off as the tap water is rank looking. What do you think is coming out of my pours when I sweat with fear?

Барбоса;3560506 said:
Sustenance for Sly? I head he feeds on fear

I hear he feeds on pie charts. Eats them whole like a snake. Unsettling.

Me, I'm currently contemplating a Pot Noodle. You see, Coco, I'm someone the voters can relate to, someone they can hitch their wagon to, someone they can live vicariously through. When I eat a Pot Noodle, they eat a Pot Noodle.

tumblr_lvhnfkdxDK1qmffugo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back