The W.F.U.: Wrestling Fan's United

Well Bearded One, Echelon, Rattlesnake. Here you have seen exactly what you can expect from Coco or Killjoy should they be in power. Your ideas and support are scoffed at, written off, dismissed, and shot down with little to no consideration even with you making strong cases. Is this the leadership you want??? Ask yourselves that and think about it strongly??? They don't even have the power right now so he can't dictate whether that happens or doesn't, but imagine when they do and you push. What do you think you will get when your opinion and arguments REALLY don't matter and they are already in control and doesn't have to listen to you at all???

I offer you the alternative, an open mind, an open ear, and a shared power of sorts. I may have a final rule, but you will not go unheard, unnoticed, and your ideals would have a greater chance of seeing fruition. That is precisely why someone like myself should be put in place. I am not deeply rooted here with the long standing hierarchy and thus do not share the same sentiments on your value and the value of your ideals. I value each and every one of you as contributors, and in fact would be relying on you the people to help make my success, as that is measured by your satisfaction not by how many people want to bow down before me and sing my praises. I am not interested in personal glory. By listening to you, making changes you want, trying new things you want to try, I will see to it that you are satisfied and then some, respected. I WANT your input, I WANT your ideas, because no one knows better than you how to fix things. That is a real problem among the current hierarchy, they want to tell you what is best for you and the forum in general. I want YOUR feedback so you can tell me what is and isn't working, and we can work TOGETHER to make an overall improvement.

I was going to wait to announce this but the perfect opportunity has presented itself and the time has come. I have had the idea that upon being put in place as moderator, the power I am afforded will not be solely my own, as I said above it will be a shared power of sorts. That is why upon being voted as the new moderator of the Non-Spam Wrestling Section or the Spam Friendly Section as well, I will form The PDC. The People's Democratic Council. This will be a group of council members that are in the trenches with me to present ideas, debate them, and come to mutual agreements as a group about what would be the best course of action. I would oversee group meetings listening to all ideas, grievances, etc... hearing all cases and arguments, then coming to mutually agreeable terms to satisfy the populous and work to the better good of the people. So, it's not too late to come join the People's Party of Moderation and when we win, join the People's Democratic Council to work towards the overall betterment of the sections overseen and the forum in general.
They want a leader, not a preacher.

And as the de-facto leader of this party, I declare this united to the ABC Party. More people, same cause.

Now go throw sermons at a ministry.

I like how Coco is arguing about a topic that was suggested by someone who isn't even in this party. He's taking a minor irrelevant issue that's not the main idea behind the party and is trying to make it seem like a big deal. I honestly don't understand why he keeps going on about it.
Endorsing nonsense is a big deal to me. And people think I take things too lightly. Ha.

They want a leader, not a preacher.

And as the de-facto leader of this party, I declare this united to the ABC Party. More people, same cause.

Now go throw sermons at a ministry.

And a leader preaches the truth and points out the facts which is exactly what I have done. Congratulations on the merger BTW.

I'm a neutral rep-****e this election. The more rep I get, the more likely I am to vote for your party.

May the best briber win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back