The W.F.U.: Wrestling Fan's United

I'm fully behind the WFU Party. Name of the forums is WrestleZone, it is supposed to be a Wrestling forum and the heart of it comes from the non-spam wrestling sections. Sure at times they can become cluttered with dumbass threads and such but they usually bring out the best wrestling orientated conversations. Every section on WrestleZone as in every forum has a part to play and attracts different types of member, however the wrestling section is one that almost everyone can, is or has been behind at some point or another.

This is exactly why I joined with WFU. I am doing what I can to recruit new members, and it would be great if anyone who joins can try to recruit new members as well. I truly believe this will be the best party if elected.

Wrestling fans of the world, unite!

I don't even know what to say. Other than that is definitely getting sigged. Not because I appreciate the kindness of your words, but because....well, I'm sure there are several people here who could tell you why.

well youve always been polite to me

I took a step back after the polite comment. But to clear things up, I'm not the candidate of this party, anyone in the party can push for the spot. Later we all decide who's the best pick.

I've Personally always wanted to mod the Music section. Lol or do you just want mods in the wrestling sections, I guess that's kinda the point. But didn't hurt to ask.

This party has by far the most interesting pitch thus far. I guess you were doomed from the start though because you actually took this seriously. Shame that is how things work around here, or is that what makes this place great? I guess I'll have to decide that before joining a party so I can get my not voting fix more than once every two years. Proud to be an American!

This party has by far the most interesting pitch thus far. I guess you were doomed from the start though because you actually took this seriously. Shame that is how things work around here, or is that what makes this place great? I guess I'll have to decide that before joining a party so I can get my not voting fix more than once every two years. Proud to be an American!

At this point, I'm contemplating the idea you sent me by PM.

Well boys, I hate to say it, but we fell grossly behind in recruitment. If we wanna keep up, we're gonna have to work with ABC now. I still plan on bringing my ideas along so it's not like this cause is dead.

To be fair if we join forces with The ABC Party, they still give you the option of showing your opinions. It's kind of like the same thing in a way.

Oh and one more thing. I'll mention this here because this is the only wrestling related party I have seen so far. We should have a hall of fame for matches in the same way we have a hall of fame for wrestlers. I have mentioned this once or twice to X and JGlass and while they were both enthusiastic about the idea, no reply was forthcoming. Add that to your list of changes you want to implement and I would definately join this party.

This sounds like a great idea, as the opinions of the site on quality matches seems to differ from the amount of opinions on quality wrestlers, thus we should see more traffic and discussions with an idea like this.

I'll be on board, Killjoy, if you decide to back this idea.

Backing the play doesn't negate the fact that the actual HOF section doesn't yield great results. Why double-down on an obvious loser?

Backing the play doesn't negate the fact that the actual HOF section doesn't yield great results. Why double-down on an obvious loser?

The HOF section doesn't draw that much because the majority of the regulars here all share the same opinions on quality wrestlers. No one here is going to disagree that guys like Stone Cold, Sting, Vader, or Micheals should be on everyone's lists of greatest talents ever.

However, picking a favorite or greatest match for those guys would ignite harsh debates, disagreements, and probably flame wars; thus creating more interest and traffic to the section overall.

Trust me, the HOF section has all the ingredients to be divisive. We had a thread there a while back that basically begged for a Shawn vs Bret debate with a little bit of Terry Funk loving thrown in for those who find Bret and Shawn to be too mainstream. It was about as exciting as a wet fart. Heck, the notion that people here don't differ on wrestlers is laughable. Get me a thread about Kenta Kobashi and Hulk Hogan, lock Sly and X in a room, and watch the sparks fly. But these things have to come about organically. The HOF concept seems to force an issue that does just fine on its own when big name hotheads cross paths. But that's the non-spam sections for you. You guys up north perfected trying too hard over the years.

Trust me, the HOF section has all the ingredients to be divisive. We had a thread there a while back that basically begged for a Shawn vs Bret debate with a little bit of Terry Funk loving thrown in for those who find Bret and Shawn to be too mainstream. It was about as exciting as a wet fart. Heck, the notion that people here don't differ on wrestlers is laughable. Get me a thread about Kenta Kobashi and Hulk Hogan, lock Sly and X in a room, and watch the sparks fly. But these things have to come about organically. The HOF concept seems to force an issue that does just fine on its own when big name hotheads cross paths. But that's the non-spam sections for you. You guys up north perfected trying too hard over the years.
This guy: He knows things.

Kobashi and Hogan are on two different parts of the wrestling sectrum. I'm speaking generally about WWE guys. Nearly all of us would agree that guys like Cena, Orton, and Undetaker are HOF bound, but practically none of us would agree what our favorites matches of those guys are.

Yeah, because discussing whether John Cena deserves ANYTHING never inspires heated debate. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because discussing whether John Cena deserves ANYTHING never inspires heated debate. :rolleyes:

To many of the forum regulars who spend time in the wrestling sections debunking whether or not Cezna Sux certainly not. I'm only including regulars here because the majority of the 20,000 members that aren't regulars never think to, nor never care to venture outside of the Wrestling Sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back