The WZCW Ask Creative Thread

No it won't. The 10th anniversary show will be replacing all-stars this year.

I wonder: What would happen if neither man posted in a deadwood match? Would they both be fired? Would they be jobbed out by someone? Buried even?

Also, would the creative team consider a rule that people who have been apart of the fed before and have had around two to three offenses as people who just create wrestlers and don't even bother using them be suspended from trying to join the fed until the next PPV cycle?

I wonder: What would happen if neither man posted in a deadwood match? Would they both be fired? Would they be jobbed out by someone? Buried even?
Yes. Killed. Maimed even. Who knows. We write on a reactionary and circumstancial pace.

Also, would the creative team consider a rule that people who have been apart of the fed before and have had around two to three offenses as people who just create wrestlers and don't even bother using them be suspended from trying to join the fed until the next PPV cycle?
They would be subjected to the KJ Rule if they wish to return.

So how long you been reading the fed to know who Stratton is?

So how long you been reading the fed to know who Stratton is?

Actually, I just now discovered him. My thoughts? I feel like had it been someone else writing him, he would have possibly been a world champ by now. But considering the person who did write him seemed to live the gimmick it ended up egging him in the face.

Are all entrants confirmed for EurAsian Title No. 1 contender match?

We have listed all the members of the roster available to take part in the match within the thread. We will however understand if something comes up or they want the round off and rather than count it as a no show for them we will just remove their character completely from the match. It's like the battle royal at Kingdom Come where it was an optional thing for those without a match. We encourage everyone listed to RP since it's a big opportunity on the line but this is an extra event and coming right after a PPV so we understand people may want some rest.

To add there won't be any surprise people thrown in. You guys are the ones doing the hard work so it'll not be fair if say Big Dave rocked up and RP'd for the chance.

It's anyone on the roster who's not in a match aside from Studd (Mayhem title) and Constantine. Both opted to take the round off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back