Creative Vacancy...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, guys.

It's with sadness that I let you know that Dagger will be leaving the Creative team over the next round or so. His personal life and schedule no longer lends itself to being on the team, so has decided to step aside before he cannot commit. I want to thank him for all of the time and effort he has put into the creative team in the past and wish him all the best going forward.

That said, we now have a spot on the team that we need filled. It is at this time that we'd like to invite anyone who is interested to get in touch with myself to declare your interest. The application process will consist of writing a match for the next set of shows as a try out. The person with the best match will get the spot. Simple as that.

So get your applications in as soon as possible. The deadline for applications ends on Monday the 27th of February.

Thanks in advance.

Last question before I crack this out tomorrow.
something Dave said said:
The application process will consist of writing a match for the next set of shows as a try out.
This leads me believe we just pick a match set to be on the shows and write that. That's what I plan on doing anyway.

I'd hold off on that for a second.

We might be assigning actual matches for the show to those wishing to apply since we have some creative timing issues and what not going on.

Edit: Plus, you just picking a random match from the round and writing it when we need outside help this round seems pointless to me. If you're going to write a match we should put it to use instead of it just sitting around in the creative room. Wait for the word from Dave though.

If y'all need a hand writing a match this round, I can help, but I'm not applying for creative. Uni just kicked in again, and my assignment schedule is balls, so no go on the full-time stuff.

We have one confirmed match that will need a writer (Vox/McAllister) and a possible second match.

If we have more than two people wanting to apply we can look into how things are set atm and see if another match is available to appear on the actual shows. If not, a match would still need to be written as part of the application process but like when I and Dagger applied, it is judge by creative and isn't featured on the shows.

So as of right now, don't just write a random match and submit that. State that you are up for the gig and you'll be informed ASAP if you're doing a match for the shows or if you just need to submit one that will not appear on the shows.

Thanks.

Best of luck to all those who apply. I'm still going to be around in all other capacities except serving on the Creative team, as I had already told the guys in the back. Still posting, moderating, and RP'ing. Full details on what's been going on as well as what may be coming in my life will come along with my farewell's in another thread after everything is finalized in terms of the vacancy, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back