genesis1b.jpg

genesis1.jpg

genesis4.jpg

genesis1d.jpg

genesis1c.jpg

genesis5.jpg

genesis3a.jpg

genesis2a.jpg

No way the Immortals end up with all of the gold after Genesis. I do think that Kazarian will take Lethal's belt. Beer Money will unload the tag belts from MCMG. But Styles will lose to Williams, I mean why would the top guy in TNA actually be successful in a mid card contest?

In all seriousness, Styles will lose and feel the wrath of Bischoff and others. Yet another step toward the inevitable and overdue face turn.

I was going to be here for this; but alas I can't. TNA have finally heeded my advice to allow UK viewers to legitimately buy their PPV's. As such my paper thin justification that it's OK to steal something you lack the option of paying for is gone. Unfortunately I'm far too poor to actually buy the damn thing, so my surprise appearance will have to wait for a few months time.

Might show up for an Impact or two this month though.

Really? Have you seem Fatt lately? He's in worse condition than his brother. I don't think I'll be watching tonight, though. Don't want to buy it, and I don't have a stream.

Has it been 90 days since Matt Hardy's departure from WWE? I thought it was just shy of this, making his appearance at Genesis impossible.

I've been assuming all along that the mystery opponent would not really be a mystery, that it would obviously be Abyss, again. Forgot about Rob Terry, though, until Joe mentioned him. That's even worse.

The question is, will we have an appearance tonight by the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, or will be be conspicuous by his absence. I figure we'll see a brief appearance in a non-wrestling capacity, which boggles the mind, frankly.

I might just watch this live tonight instead of waiting for it to be uploaded in a few hours. Haven't done the stream thing in awhile.

I really hope Jarrett/Angle doesn't suck, they had such an awesome match two years ago at Genesis.

I might just watch this live tonight instead of waiting for it to be uploaded in a few hours. Haven't done the stream thing in awhile.

I really hope Jarrett/Angle doesn't suck, they had such an awesome match two years ago at Genesis.

Bloody match, very entertaining though.

I don't think that Angle Jarrett will be a "legit" match but I expect something happens during this match that will continue the feud and will probably end with Angle vs Jarrett at Lockdown

Is anyone here seriously interested in the Double M A exhibition match? If i wanted to see MMA i would watch a UFC ppv. As for the Matt Hardy speculation, i bloody hope not. Matt needs time away from wrestling to clear his mind as the business has clearly twisted his.

The question is, will we have an appearance tonight by the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, or will be be conspicuous by his absence. I figure we'll see a brief appearance in a non-wrestling capacity, which boggles the mind, frankly.

So the WHC is not on the card, yet didn't he interfere in the RVD/Jarrett match on Impact this past week?, he could be you're mystery opponent

So the WHC is not on the card, yet didn't he interfere in the RVD/Jarrett match on Impact this past week?, he could be you're mystery opponent

Actually, I thought of this and considered this possibility, but I really don't think it will happen. Even if it does, it would be a non-title match in all likelihood, which would therefore be irrelevant. As has been discussed previously in other threads, I think it is disgraceful for TNA to put off a PPV event with their top title, the pinnacle of their company, not being directly contested.

Personally, I think we'll see the mystery opponent being either Rob Terry (where I am currently leaning) or Abyss. I expect a videotron appearance form Jeff Hardy, complete with rambling psychobabble which I guess is intended to portray him as a heel. I sort of expect some sort of matt Hardy tease as well, but no appearance.

It's TNA, so I suppose they could go the route of having Jeff vs. RVD without actually advertising it :disappointed: Does anyone know for sure if Matt can or cannot compete with TNA yet? I have no idea when his 90-day deal is up.

I'm actually excited for some of these matches. I really hope TNA's creative department doesn't ruin what could be a great show.

Does anyone know for sure if Matt can or cannot compete with TNA yet? I have no idea when his 90-day deal is up.

Depends on who you talk to, WWE announced his release on Oct. 15th, but according to Matt they released him 2 weeks before that

If you go the WWE announcement today would be the 84th day of his 90 day deal, but if you go by Matt than he would be ok to go, no how fucking delusional Matt is though, I wouldn't be surprised if he is in fact 6 days away from his 90 days being up, but believes that it has already passed, and tries to wrestle tonight, resulting in him and TNA getting sued for breach of contract or some shit:lmao:

Depends on who you talk to, WWE announced his release on Oct. 15th, but according to Matt they released him 2 weeks before that

If you go the WWE announcement today would be the 84th day of his 90 day deal, but if you go by Matt than he would be ok to go, no how fucking delusional Matt is though, I wouldn't be surprised if he is in fact 6 days away from his 90 days being up, but believes that it has already passed, and tries to wrestle tonight, resulting in him and TNA getting sued for breach of contract or some shit:lmao:

Assuming WWE gives a shit if Matt wrestles or not. I know I wouldn't.

I'm actually excited for some of these matches. I really hope TNA's creative department doesn't ruin what could be a great show.

Just wondering, Nick, are you planning on purchasing this show? You seem to be fairly critical of TNA (much like myself), so I wouldn't have expected you to actually buy the event.

It seems to me that there are a lot of duds on the show (with no pun intended regarding the Bully Ray versus Brother Devon match). Combine this with TNA 's tendency to disappoint and let it's fans down, and this just doesn't strike me as wise spending of my personal funds.

I would prolly stream it if it if I wasn't already planning on watching the 2 hour premier of The Cape tonight

You know it's true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back