TNA iMPACT! LD: Crucial Crew Not Included

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator

24b8brc.jpg

Onward to Victory Road, TNA takes step one in taking iMPACT! itself on the road as iMPACT! airs this and next week from Fayetteville, NorCal. Sweet Jesus, thank you so much. Tonight is a heavily promoted night with all sorts of weird stuff jammed in it.

bed7pe.jpg

Bells chime and chairs smash the mat. Love is in the air. The Jarretts are set to renew their wedding vows. But not everyone is happy. As Karen's ex-husband, Kurt is forced to give her away. Why would this be bad for Angle? He threw the skank away once, why not again? Oh, right. It's wrestling with Russo.

1g50cw.jpg

Yup. That's right. A security team. Again. Instead of being billed as Immortal Security like the fifty other security squads turned tag teams in TNA, they are just Gunner and Murphy. The two Paul Blart wannabe's are set to face the TNA Tag Champs in a title match as the "war" between Fourtune and Immortal "rages" on. The scariest part, they have a shot at winning. While we're at it, why's that jabroni sticking his mouth out? Bad breath?

2gxmuir.jpg

In your token "there's actual build" match of the night, we have the resparked feud of Hernandez and Matt Morgan that stems from Morgans hypocrisy and Hernandez' new found attitude via AAA. If only the TV Title were here...

i599gm.jpg

Yup. Jersey Shore is back, bitches. Formerly insulting America's intelligence, now they are set to insult TNA fan's intelligence. What's worse is that we're out of the Impact Zone, so TNA and JS are genuinely insulting fans.

Who is that ugly thing anyway?

11b84kh.jpg

The two hottest asses in the world of pro wrestling clash yet again in a battle for redemption. Well, for Velvet at least. Will Sarita continue to bully her way across the Knockouts and end Vel-Vel's career in TNA? Or can Velvet Sky finally score the win over the fiery canadian latina? What about the likes of Angelina Love, Rosita and Winter? Will they play a role? NO!

33a7a7r.jpg

The most un-watched story in wrestling history is about to conclude. As the unseen court case between Hulk Hogan and Dixie Carter over TNA's helm reaches it's end. Did the un-seen judge reach a verdict? Did the un-seen lawyers get paid? Did the un-seen toilet get flushed? Did you see a damn thing about this? While we're at it, is Jeff Hardy's case gonna end at some point this Century? None-the-less, I'm sure Dixie will tweet something about it.

f0c8qv.jpg

Yup. That's right. In the ultimate "up yours". TNA decided to parody WWE's 2/21/11 hype video. Gee, I wonder who it is this time? How bad will this potshot backfire? Find out. Thursday on TNA iMACT!. Be there. Or be... elsewhere.

Not excited? How come? You're guaranteed some wrestling. Can't say the same for Raw though. Whoops...

Guest's reading this, feel free to join up and join the discussion.
Free of charge, no restrictions.
But please read the rules when you join.

A few early criticisms:

1. Isn't there a free UFC show tomorrow?

2. How confused are the people there live going to be over 3-3-11 since it aired when they were taping the show?

3. Sadly enough, the Jersey Shore stuff will likely outdraw the wrestling.

Not Sure about about 1 but for # 2 I've read that they aired highlights from last weeks show and also the showed the 3-3-11 video to the live crowd.

That helps a bit.

Now, how many weeks before the wedding or the case actually goes off? At least one is destined to be extended by at least a week.

Damn, I really want to watch Impact but the UFC comes on tomorrow. Fucking just another reason to hate Dana White for moving Fight Nights from Wednesdays to Thursdays.

I may or may not be here. i have yet to decide if I'm gonna continue to watch TNA or not

I heard a rumor/spoiler on how this show ends, obviously I'm not gonna say what happens, but I will say I'm not really sure how I feel about it... yet, if I get home in time and actually remember Impact is on tonight, I'll have to tune in for the end of the show and see how they pull it off

Will be here on delay as usual. CBS NY sports page has some spoilers of Bart Scott's segment(Video) on it if anyone is interested.

Haven't read any spoilers, and I'm happy I didn't go that route. Outside of this idiotic legal angle with Hogan and Dixie, the stupid Jersey Shore deal, and the 3/3/11 shit, this show has potential. Wait...does it?

At least Beer Money has a match :shrug:

And the wedding. Don't forget the wedding. If Karen and Angle wind up together somehow.....damn it all.

Technically they're just renewing their vows.

Also I won't be here. I'm gonna take it week by week and read spoilers. If it interests me I'll watch and this week for the most part doesn't interest me.

Actually, I'll be here at start time, no work for me today :D

Also, keep an eye out you MCMG fans as they are airing a pre-taped segment tonight (Since Shelley is still healing).

I read that the pre tape was airing on next weeks show.

Either way I'm just glad that Shelley is healthy and that the Guns will be back in action soon.

I have some hope for this show. Anything that gets out of that shit hole known as the Impact Zone is a plus for me.

I'm greatly looking forward to witnessing people pretend to notice a difference in the live crowd.

I've had a truly horrible past few days so I won't be getting into the LD too much. I'll be around, I'm just not much in the mood for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back