TNA Region, Lawrence Subregion, Second Round: (1) John Cena vs. (16) Jake Roberts

Who Wins This Matchup?

• John Cena

• Jake Roberts

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the TNA Region, Lawrence Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under TNA Rules. It will be held at Allen Fieldhouse, Lawrence, Kansas.

West-1.jpg

Cena-3.jpg

#1. John Cena

Vs.

tve74569-19900121-1877.jpg

#16. Jake Roberts

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

One of these guys was a popular midcarder who had a few fantastic elements of a professional wrestler, but wasn't the total package for whatever reason. Meanwhile the other guy is one of the most complete wrestlers of all time. Cena must win.

Yeah... really easy win for John Cena here. He's probably the most marketable superstar in the history of pro wrestling. And if he isn't for some reason, Santo is the only one that I can think of that would have been better.

Jake the Snake was a career midcarder. Cena is a 15 time world champion. And he gets to bang Boobie Bella.

Cena FTW

Unless Cena is Indiana Jones level of "I hate and am afraid of snakes" John Cena will win this one in a walk. The DDT isn't going to keep him down for even a two count. Cena wins this one in 8 minutes.

I'm also going to throw out a controversial opinion to drum up some discussion. When it comes to mic work Cena > Roberts.

Unfortunately, Jake comes up against one of the favourites to win the whole damn thing. Cena is going to walk this which is a shame considering how talented Jake was.

However, he may talk a better game than Cena but when its comes to in-ring success, there isn't really a discussion to be had is there? Jake never held a major title in the WWE, while Cena's dominated a generation and beaten fucking EVERYONE.

The FU to end this one fairly quickly, after reversing Jake's DDT attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back