TNA Theme Song To Be Used For Steve Austin's New Reality Show

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
TNA issued the following press release on Wednesday announcing that James Storm's "Longnecks and Rednecks" entrance theme will be the official theme song for "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's new reality show on CMT, Redneck Island, which premiers this Saturday night:

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING STAR “COWBOY” JAMES STORM’S ENTRANCE THEME AND SINGLE “LONGNECKS AND REDNECKS” TAPPED AS THEME SONG FOR NEW CMT SERIES “REDNECK ISLAND”

Cowboy” James Storm says, “I love my entrance music and to see the response we have been getting with the video and the song at country radio, I am digging this stuff. But, when I got word that they are using it for the ‘REDNECK ISLAND’ theme, now, that is really cool. I really appreciate the fact that it is being so well received and thank Serg Selinas and Dale Oliver for the kick-ass music.”

Storm continues, “And on another note, I hung out with Steve Austin in Nashville last night and we had a ball.”

For the first time, TNA Knockout Music has serviced the song “Longnecks and Rednecks” to country radio and is already receiving a lot of interest. “We have so many outlets to cross promote our brand and our product,” says TNA President Dixie Carter. “We feel we have created a great theme for “Cowboy” James Storm and feel that there is a lot of potential here with the single, the video, Spike TV and our various social media platforms to really push this promotion to the masses,” she continued.

535austin_storm.jpg

Okay so this isn't a WWE owned show.. so I guess Austin can do what ever he wishes.. but Vince can't be happy with this...
Its noted that Austin watches both WWE and TNA.. sooooooo...

Cares? You think he'd dare say anything to Steve Austin? He probably still has nightmares from the IV going up his ass.

I meant in-reference to Chrome assuming Vince wouldn't be happy. Austin is WWE through-and-through, Vince, fans, everyone knows it, so I doubt Vince would care he is in some mild form related to a TNA labeled song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back