TOP 10 BADASS WRESTLERS

EADESER

Dark Match Winner
I recently watched smackdown and seen how no one would face Mark Henry and then Sheamus came out and said i'll fight you to mark Henry and that came across as pure badass to me. So that got me thinking what superstars came across as 100% realistic badass.

1: UNDERTAKER- without a doubt the undertaker was and still is badass especially during his american bad ass days.

http://http://youtu.be/QV69jKtUFtM

2: KANE- man when kanes music hit you knew someone was getting there ass kicked.

3: MICK FOLEY: -can't get any badder than the hardcore legend

4: TIRPLE H- triple h back in the from 2000 to 2005 was a badass heel no one could beat this guy

5: STONE COLD- what can i say he drank beer and kicked everyones ass

6: JBL - back when he was bradshaw in the apa man was he tough

7: FINLAY- man this this guy love love to fight and he backed it up

8: SHEAMUS - I think sheamus is a tough son of a bitch

9: GOLDBERG - GUY WOULD BEAT YOUR ASS WITHIN A FEW SECONDS

10: KEVIN NASH - kevin nash would come out looking cool but you knew he would kick your ass

I'M SURE I HAVE LEFT A FEW OUT THAT ARE PROBALY JUST AS TOUGH BUT THESE 10 GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT POPPED INTO MU HEAD

I really like this topic. However, I would not label Finlay, HHH, or Foley as badasses.

Finlay's gimic was that he "loved to fight" but he was really just a solid wrestler to me. He also had bleach-blond spikey hair, wore a singlet and used a sheleighle (sp?).

HHH had way more gimics and abilities than just badass (aristocrat, cerebral assassin, degenerate, the game) that defined him way more than the period that you speak of. He also has a nose that screams, "break me!"

Foley is the same way, I consider him more of a lunatic, stunt man and comedic relief more than a badass.

I would add Terry Funk to your list and maybe James Storm.

Wrestling is definitely lacking badasses right now. It is almost all athletes, acrobats and whatever the hell Khali is supposed to be. I hope WWE and TNA can develop some guys who just look and act like they should be a Hells Angel in a bar room brawl.

Finally, thanks for not putting "bad ass" Billy Gunn on this list. That would be criminal.

You've got to add Stan Hansen to that list. He should replace Bradshaw, because a lot of his gimmick is ripped off from Stan, and that little dust up with Joey Styles of all people proves that he's not that tough.

i would just like to say that this whole thread is stupid... Sure those "character's" looked badass... and I'm sure that quite a few of them were legitimately able to kick someone's ass in real life, but any list of legitimate badasses that does not include "king Haku/Meng/Tonga fifita who has been described in numerous wrestling books as scaring the crap out of EVERYONE in the locker room when hes angry, or not including Ron Simmons who would kick the crap out of you if you crossed him is just idiotic.

legitimate badasses or badass characters?

Legit badasses would be Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorf, Arn Anderson, Stan Hansen, Fit Finlay, guys like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back