Tournament Final: Mustang Sally versus KB

Who Wins?

• Sally

• KB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh my God I forgot all about those stores. I haven't thought about them in years.

When I lived in Pennsylvania, one of the nearest strip clubs was called Mustang Sally's. Oh and I'd rather have a store that's in business as supposed to a store that went bankrupt.

So Strip Club or Makeup store that's still in business vs. bankrupt out of business toy store? Bad comparison.

Back to the vote, I'm stuck on who to vote for. I have respect for both posters. Why should I vote for either of you?

Well if I can be serious for a minute, I always enjoyed Storm's three title reigns in WCW.

3,000 rep points and an OCW hall of fame induction. Or if you can't do the induction I want to be a prison mod for shits and giggles.

If I'm going to vote KB, I want the right to write Lucy the Rabbit for WZCW All Stars.

All this rep being handed out has made both me and Dynamite fall back at least one page in rep totals...

EDIT: Maybe I'll sell my vote for everybody who asked for bribes for their vote getting those points taken away. Cause that'd be hilarious. Wait can you even take rep points away from people KB?

In that case perhaps I will sell my vote for that..,the moment when someone has a freak out over it will be well worth it.

Try to redeem myself to Mustang Sally for my spam infraction.. or help the person who helped Lariat become Lariat on the WZ forums.

Sorry, Sally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back