Turning Point: Samoa Joe vs Kevin Nash

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe vs. "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash

Finally Kevin Nash and Joe are broken up. But thank god Nash is now a heel. I still find it hard to believe how the guy was even cheered in the first place as he may have been of the worst babyfaces in TNA history. Nash is horrible in every way. He can't wrestle and I doubt he will put on a good match here either. TNA have labelled this as a "Revenge Match", so I doubt this match will end cleanly and will most likely end in disqualification.

I see Samoa Joe purposely getting himself disqualified to belt the crap out of Nash for all the nasty things he has done to him. It should be a hardcore 12 minute match but it won't be good in quality. So Nash wins this but not cleanly me thinks. This match doesn't interest me a real lot to be honest, as they are much better matches on the card than this one.

This match should have happened last month, they were building it for 6 months or so. Now they're doing it, and ithas hardly any momentum.

It should be Nash's best match in a long while. It'll have a curiosity factor at least. And Nash in a Muscle Buster could be a very intresting visual. Although I don't think he bends that way.

While this is the most predictable match TNA has built up since Sting vs. Christian a few years back, should be ok at least. I actually like Joe's in ring stuff. Nash is what he is: A big, slow power guy. He rarely does much, but I could see his style working ok at least ehre. This is one of those matches that has to happen to bring some closure to the story, and that's fine as it has to happen. While it was predictable, there's no way Nash pins Joe here. He could win on a DQ, but no way he goes over clean.

Thank the lords that Nash and Joe are finally away from each other but this should have happened along time ago. I like Joe and think he is a pretty solid worker but I don't even know if the best workers could make an entertaining match with Nash. The best part of the match will be watching to see if Nash pulls a caf muscle. I think they spent so much build for this feud and now it's not even "fresh" or anything. I hope that Joe wins because it would be bad if he goes from champ to losing to Kevin Nash, but with TNA you never know. Maybe the mafia will help Nash win, who know's. Like I said only thing that interests me about this match is seeing if Nash pulls something or breaks something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back