• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning Point: Samoa Joe vs. Magnus

Who Wins?

• Magnus

• Samoa Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Another match announced for Turning Point will be Samoa Joe taking on his own Mafia partner, Magnus in an attempt to get ahead of the World Heavyweight Title tournament and into the next round.

Due to the brackets, the winner of this match will face off with the winner of Storm/Roode. I see Roode/Angle being the final so either man could win. I am sure we will get either Joe/Roode or Magnus/Roode, because they are trying to go with a Magnus heel turn, I can see him losing here and then attacking Joe. I am going to say Samoa Joe wins.

I'm going to say Magnus wins in a fashion similar to how he got into the tournament, by making the most of a seen opportunity. He'll do something slightly controversial here, which will piss off Joe, forcing Joe to intervene in the next match, costing him there. This would set up a Joe-Magnus feud, and hopefully result in some sort of powerful match. Also by doing it this way, I hope that Magnus does get over by going heel, and Joe gets some of his demeanor back. Magnus, you may win the battle, but "Joe's gonna kill you"!

I'm going to say Magnus wins in a fashion similar to how he got into the tournament, by making the most of a seen opportunity. He'll do something slightly controversial here, which will piss off Joe, forcing Joe to intervene in the next match, costing him there. This would set up a Joe-Magnus feud, and hopefully result in some sort of powerful match. Also by doing it this way, I hope that Magnus does get over by going heel, and Joe gets some of his demeanor back. Magnus, you may win the battle, but "Joe's gonna kill you"!
What ever happens in this match I also agree that their will be a Magnus/Samoa Joe feud because if they are series about turning Magnus heel, Joe would be a good feud with him. Should be a good match too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back