Tye Dye Guy Forced To Move At Raw

The Boss

'The Boss' Of Pro Wrestling
I was reading the comment from this story in the news section and it seems that almost everyone is upset with this action but, I think they are missing the point. WWE didn't move this popular fan (whom has been feetured in WWE.com) because he was distracting, this was a work by WWE to CAUSE distraction. WWE has slowly been incorporating HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN back into the mix via still images from WrestleMania during the Muhammad Ali tribute, using voice tracks of him during the opening, mentioning his name on PPVs and Curtis Axel bringing back the "Axelmania" gimmick at house shows. This latest work was to get the "HOGAN! HOGAN! HOGAN!" chats started on TV. It's all part of the ploy to bring HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN back! 2017 will be the year!
"(at least) ONE MORE MATCH!"

I was there and to me it seemed like they moved him due to being dressed as Hogan. The confrontation lasted a good 15 minutes before he was moved off the hard camera side of the crowd. I do not think Hogan is coming back anytime soon. Although I could be wrong of course.

I was there and to me it seemed like they moved him due to being dressed as Hogan. The confrontation lasted a good 15 minutes before he was moved off the hard camera side of the crowd. I do not think Hogan is coming back anytime soon. Although I could be wrong of course.

I do think Hogan will be back, maybe not before Mania but he's coming. Listen anyone or their dog can dress up as Hogan and go to a show, it's been done before. The point I lot of people are missing and a huge hint to Hogan returning, is the fact that Curtis Axle is using the Axelmania gimmick at house shows again.

When Hogan was kicked out, Axle pretty much stopped using that right away. Any connection to Hogan was frowned upon. Now that's he's using it, I'm assuming with the permission of Vince is huge. It will be a long road back for Hogan, but I'm thinking we'll see him a some point during this year. His presence might not be used as much as it used to be, but he'll be back on WWE TV.

It's amazing how they have blackballed Hogan, but they had Jimmy Snuka in a big match at Wrestlemania, 7-8 years ago. Sure, Hogan's comments were deplorable....but he didn't friggin kill anybody! Really odd how/when they choose to "take a stand". You know it's very likely that there's still a good amount of guys that work for the company who regularly use the language Hogan used.

It's amazing how they have blackballed Hogan, but they had Jimmy Snuka in a big match at Wrestlemania, 7-8 years ago. Sure, Hogan's comments were deplorable....but he didn't friggin kill anybody! Really odd how/when they choose to "take a stand". You know it's very likely that there's still a good amount of guys that work for the company who regularly use the language Hogan used.

The murder charges against Snuka were dropped today. The judge doesn't think that Snuka is competent enough to stand trial. Doesn't mean he didn't do it, just means that he won't be put on trial for it.

Remember who was in the room with the investigators holding Snuka's hand long ago: One Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Jr. And remember who was seen as the "star" witness against VKM in his Steroids trial (even though he blew that up on the Stand): One Terrence Bollea aka Hulk Hogan. Old slights did hard. After all VKM did to build up the Hulkster, Hogan still spent many years outside WWF/E. The only way VKM brings him back is if it is seen that the money made will outweigh the bad publicity. And, unless his comeback is made during WM Week, it will not be worth bringing him back this year.

Remember who was in the room with the investigators holding Snuka's hand long ago: One Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Jr.

You're dumb. You forget the police declined to press charges at the time and information wasn't easily available like it is today. The police stated that Vince was 100% cooperative and did everything they asked.

Hogan will return if there is a demand for him to do so. Right now, there is not. The guy getting moved on Raw is not a symbol of anything. Also, why does the op get such a giant boner from Hogan?

Hogan will return if there is a demand for him to do so. Right now, there is not.
Did you not hear those "HOGAN!" chants on RAW?
The guy getting moved on Raw is not a symbol of anything.
Maybe, maybe not but, there is no question that WWE has slowly been bringing his presence back over the past several months.
Also, why does the op get such a giant boner from Hogan?
To quote DX... so you can SUCK IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back