Tyler Bate And The UK Championship

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I saw a show last night headlined by Omega and the Young Bucks vs. Tyler Bate, Pete Dunne and Trent Seven.

Great match and a great show, but Bate looked completely lost. Has anybody else seen him live? I have a hard time believing he's not going to be a T.J. Perkins as soon as the UK show starts.

I saw him live at a WCPW show in Altrincham in a tag match with Trent Seven. He looked alright but I never thought he'd be the pick for the UK title, especially at only 19 years old.

I've seen Dunne live 2 or 3 times and he's a far more polished package right now, he should have won the UK title. Great heel

I suppose for a tournament like that you go for the feelgood moment and have a face win. But I always thought the only reason he won was so they could claim to have a 19 year old champion when it suits them.

I was quite pleased with the final two of the UK tournament, and I understood picking Tyler over Pete. Pete will have his time early into the run of this UK show. He's too good for that not to happen.

As for the champ, himself, I like him, but I thought TJP was the right choice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back