Voting

Are their or can their be honest Politicians?

• Yes, there are some great men out there.

• George W. Bush

Results are only viewable after voting.

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
I don't think I'm voting this year. I've been voting every year. I'm niether a Democrat or a Republican, but vote for the guy after I learn about him.

I've about had it. ****** President and now the Governer of my state was caught buying hookers with laundered money! I swear!

Are any of these suit wearing ********ers for real anymore, or are they all crooks.

Does voting really matter, or does someone have to have dishonesty and corruption in their nature to BE a politician? In other words, should I just give it up? I haven't made a difference in the 12 years I've been allowed to vote, and everyone I voted for has disappointed me.

Yeah, but they're ALL pretty good until they get into the White House. Maybe it's the floor tiles? ;)

I disagree.

I guess its about appeal. I dont support hilary because she whines and bitches when Barack wins a state. She tries to throw out false information to try and make him look bad, and then in the end it truly hurts her.

dont start again

Obama is promising but that means nothing he promises the same outlandish shit every democrat does and doesnt deliver

Hilary fucked shit up in New York and I dont think she can run the most powerful country in the world

and Im just toop sensible to think about voting republican besides like Ron Paul if he werent racist

worst part is alot of people are going to have to settle on who to vote for not vote on someone who stands out

meh McCain doesn't appeal to me either. I don't know why. IMO Bush was the absolute worst president this country has ever had.

He has gotten us or ran us into so much shit it isn't even funny.

I support Obam for the simple fact is, is that he appeals to me.

Im really glad im only 16 and don't have to vote. NONE of any onf the canidates appeal to me. I'm not dissing wemon but i just don't believe a woman could run a country like a man could, they have all the motherly shit in them, Just imo. Obama if he gets presidency i see him being in office and going to the south and getting shot and well have another president. I don't no to much about mckane(sp) lol, but he's republican and I don't want another in office for a while.

It's all just my oppion tho

Im really glad im only 16 and don't have to vote. NONE of any onf the canidates appeal to me. I'm not dissing wemon but i just don't believe a woman could run a country like a man could, they have all the motherly shit in them, Just imo. Obama if he gets presidency i see him being in office and going to the south and getting shot and well have another president. I don't no to much about mckane(sp) lol, but he's republican and we don'tt want another in office for a while.

It's all just my oppion tho

Shouldn't that word be I and not we?:headscratch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back