Well my grandfather passed away

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss, (the real) Milenko. My condolences to you and your family in this difficult time.

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, but this isn't the best place to put a thread like this. I just hope nobody comes in hear acting like a douche.

Damn, that sucks, my condolences out to you and your family bro. My grandfather is pushing 90 this year and his health is quickly spiraling down, doctors say its only a matter of time. Sorry about your lose though. Death of family members are usually never easy.

Seriously though, we need to look at this differently. This is the first recorded death on the day of the Rapture. I think we finally might be on to something.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Milenko/ you know I just couldnt be this nice in a public setting with you, you see?

Seriously though, we need to look at this differently. This is the first recorded death on the day of the Rapture. I think we finally might be on to something.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Milenko/ you know I just couldnt be this nice in a public setting with you, you see?

Now everyone will see the nice side of Monkey. He does have a soul.

I still hate that fat juggahomo. I just hate hearing about death, it cuts me deep, in the deepest regions of my black heart.

I lost my Gran last year and we were really close. She basically reared me from child, so I know how bad it can be. Still, you should remember that things get easier and coping becomes less difficult in a couple of weeks. Until then, grieve and be with your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back