What did FTS do again?

He wasn't banned, or demodded.

He was imprisoned for being racist in the bar room, where you're allowed to be racist.

Nevertheless, he showed his true colours with his bizarre outburst.

He wasn't banned, or demodded.

He was imprisoned for being racist in the bar room, where you're allowed to be racist.

Nevertheless, he showed his true colours with his bizarre outburst.

Was it prior to "The Cage", though? Racism and such weren't allowed in the original Bar Room.

He went on a rant against the mosque being built near Ground Zero, got imprisoned for it by KB, got let out, and then never came back. xfear allegedly got sent a bunch of photos of the strippers he had banged/ordered takeout from, so my guess is that he's doing quite well.

To be fair, I've said some horrible things on here that I'd like to take back (though FTS was likely more horrible and even more likely wouldn't take it back).

He went on a rant against the mosque being built near Ground Zero, got imprisoned for it by KB, got let out, and then never came back. xfear allegedly got sent a bunch of photos of the strippers he had banged/ordered takeout from, so my guess is that he's doing quite well.

Wish Xfear was here to verify that with said photos.

Well I'm glad he managed to get along without Wrestlezone. I did like him, despite his last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back