What gets your attention?

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
When your looking for a post to read and your browsing through pages. What gets your attention. Is it the title of the thread? Is it the last person who posted in it happens to be a good poster so you wanna read what they had to say? Is it something else? For me its usually the title. But if Will,Gunnz,NSL,or NorCal posted there last I know it will be something funny. If KB or MF posted last I know it might be a funny gay joke(at least in the Bar Room) and if its Becca I can at least watch all the male posters drool over her and thats quite funny. Oh and SLy will always have something sharp to say. Now that I think about it I guess if I like the poster. I read it or If I like the title I read it. It just has to get my attention.

I'm open to reading anything in the Wrestling sections. I only read Bar room threads with good enough titles, or started by funny posters.

I won't bother listing names, because I know I'll forget some, but I have selective people I will always look for posts of. Because I know everything they say, is a treat.

Speaking of.. I have a new installment of SDvRaw I need to post.

I look for who started it. There's some people that just can't make a quality thread...

I'm open to reading anything in the Wrestling sections. I only read Bar room threads with good enough titles, or started by funny posters.

I won't bother listing names, because I know I'll forget some, but I have selective people I will always look for posts of. Because I know everything they say, is a treat.

Speaking of.. I have a new installment of SDvRaw I need to post.

I look forward to it.

Like NSL, who only posts ugly girls in the bar room.

As a former Wrestling Sections mod, I'm surprised you missed all my posts there...As well as in Music and Movies...I've even posted in the Games section, and the MMA section...

You should really check it out sometime...

The title, who has created it, and how many replies. There are a select few posters that I pretty much read all their threads/posts(and no I am not a stalker)The list includes ED, Sly, Sam, Echelon, Jake, TM, Willy, and Rusty. But I pretty much read everything :)

The title, who has created it, and how many replies. There are a select few posters that I pretty much read all their threads/posts(and no I am not a stalker)The list includes ED, Sly, Sam, Echelon, Jake, TM, Willy, and Rusty. But I pretty much read everything :)

I'll post pictures of half naked guys for you, if that's what it'll take to get on the list :lmao:

Depends on the day, some days I dont have as much time (stupid work) to read all the threads I missed while I was away, but when I have the time, I try to read all the threads that I haven't read.

hugh_jackman-wolverine-sex.jpg

:D

The title, who has created it, and how many replies. There are a select few posters that I pretty much read all their threads/posts(and no I am not a stalker)The list includes ED, Sly, Sam, Echelon, Jake, TM, Willy, NSL and Rusty. But I pretty much read everything :)

Done & Done :)

The title, who has created it, and how many replies. There are a select few posters that I pretty much read all their threads/posts(and no I am not a stalker)The list includes ED, Sly, Sam, Echelon, Jake, TM, Willy,Battlez and Rusty. But I pretty much read everything :)

FIXED

Thansk man, coming from you that def. means something as I have read over your BT as well and it's one of the best on there. I'll be sure to leave you some comments on it soon.

Thansk man, coming from you that def. means something as I have read over your BT as well and it's one of the best on there. I'll be sure to leave you some comments on it soon.

Much appreciation. But seriously, and I'm by no means blowing smoke up your ass.

I put thought into my storylines, but not my match detail. YOU and Christian, do BOTH. I wouldn't put that much time and effort into all my match detail, but you both do. That's what impressed me the most with how much you're both putting all this effort and time into your thread. It means and shows you're very dedicated to it.

I'd be more dedicated to my BT threads if I had more time to play the games in connection with them. Hopefully I can get another SDvRaw post out before the end of the week, as I have a slight stretch of time off.

If it's about a wrestler I like in the wrestling sections, I read all the threads in the music section and if it's in the bar room I look for who started it or i put my cursor over it and read the first bit and if it doesn't interest me then I don't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back