What non Wrestler or former wrestler would you like to see back in WWE.

ECW Sandman

Getting Noticed By Management
I was thinking about this a while back but WWE was on the verge on rehiring Sean Mooney as an interviewer again and I thought that was cool I liked his style when he would do The Event Center for WWF TV, With that being said what Non Wrestler or former Wrestler would you like to see back in WWE in a non wrestling or semi wrestling role.

Me personally I would love to see Sean Mooney back in the WWE like I said above I liked his style when he would interview wrestlers and managers or when he was on the Event Center.

Your Thoughts.

After watching Road Dogg in are you serious, I would like to have him be an interviewer or an announcer from time to time. He has a good voice for things like that, and as a former wrestler, I think he would be able to bring some decent insights to this.
Also, which will probably be said a million times, Regal as a gm, he would be a great foil for Johnny Ace, and he did well in that role in the past.

I think your question is too open ended....

Anyway...

Kurt angle, Stone cold, The rock, HBK, Undertaker, Mick foley, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Billy Gunn, Goldust, British bulldog, Owen hart, Grandmaster sexay, Rikishi, Scotty 2 hotty, Jeff hardy, Matt hardy, Trish, Lita, Edge, Dudley Boys, Big boss man, The godfather, Ken shamrock, gangrel, Steve Blackman, Al snow, Bob Holly, Crash Holly, Val venis, D-lo brown, Droz, Mosh, Thrasher, Chyna, Paul bearer and several others....:p

No hes not, you just cant read. He clearly says which non wrestler or former wrestler would you like to see come back in a non wrestling or semi wrestling role

Listing half of the WWE's attitude era roster.....yeah good one. Maybe read the OP before trying to be a smartarse.

I always enjoyed William Regal in whatever role he was given. Id prefer to make him GM of Raw rather than have him commentate on NXT. But as hes not really past...I'll say Paul Bearer.

One of the best managers ever really. Does a great job of getting the crowd on his back. Id have him manage another new dark character similar to Taker/Kane/Mordecai/other. Or even just a new cocky young guy. He was magnificent as Percy Pringle III.

I'd like to see Goldust back in WWE. I think his talent was very underrated and we were robbed of a classic brother vs. brother match at 'mania this year (Bret vs. Owen, Kane vs. Undertaker, Matt vs. Jeff Hardy all happened first at 'mania). I heard the rumors that Goldust wanted to work with his brother Cody at this years 'mania, so why didn't it happen? I think we should get treated to another classic sibling rivalry at the Show Of Shows for next year...Also Goldust has much more personality than alot of the guys on the roster now anyway.

Also someone brought up Road Dogg. Great talent, great performer and entertainer. Very underrated, great mic skills. He just happened to be around when two other guys with good mics were there (Rock, Austin). He should be more than an agent. He should be the Jerry Lawler of Smackdown (Sorry Book!) a former wrestler with knowlageable insight and great timing on the mic!

I would like to see Finlay back. He could be a manager to help a younger talent like Sheamus. He was a star and he wouldn't overshadow Sheamus. He could also talk and I can see him interfere in matches to help him win. They could work great as heels and not something like he did with Hornswoggle.

Jimmy Hart for me. He still looks exactly the same. Its like he never aged. He would make a great manager for some of the stars of today. He was an annoying little runt, who played the coward so well. I really think he would help draw heat for someone not so good on the mic.

Im probably going to get alot of shit from this. I would love to see Tony Schiavone again. Im liked him as a broadcaster in WCW. I think he is very underrated as an announcer. I think he worked for the WWF in the late '80s like '88 or '89.

I would also love to see the Road Dogg as an announcer.

I would like to see WWE use former wrestlers as managers alot more, especially ones who are charismatic and good on the mic. Alot of the younger talent on the roster, such as Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston etc are pretty bland and uninspiring whenever they pick up a microphone, and this prevents feuds and rivalries from getting the heat they could do.

By giving these wrestlers a manager who can talk, they can further their feuds and also learn from the veteran, improving their own skills to the point that they do not need to have someone to do some of their talking for them.

Examples I can think of include

Road Dogg- as others have said, he is a born entertainer, very comfortable on the mic and extremely funny), I think he would be a great commentator as well as a manager.

Another one is Diamond Dallas Page- incredibly charismatic, still has name value and would be great leading a stable and occasionally sneaking into the ring and hitting someone with a Diamond Cutter. He would be a great mouthpiece for someone.

However, the one I would have chosen has just made his return- Paul Heyman is a fantastic talent, and its great for the fans that he is currently back on WWE TV. I hope he sticks around to manage other talent after Lesnar leaves, as he has an incredible mind for the business and is one of the most creative guys in wrestling history.

Can't believe I'm the first one to say this, but what about Eric Bischoff? He still has a decent mind for the business, and his time as Raw GM was about as entertaining a time in wrestling history as any other.

Just leave Garrett in TNA........

Shane McMahon, always loved when he was an active competitor back in the day, especially his match against Kurt Angle at Extreme Rules

I liked Shane McMahon. It would be cool if he could take over VKM as that guy in the suit who can occasionally participate in matches (HHH had too much of a career for this) and fire people ect.

I'm not sure but i think Jim Cornette was in the WWE. He would be a good gm as i enjoyed him in TNA( they could do with him back). Paul Heyman has returned and i am loving him. He is so good at what he does and can be a mouthpiece for guys like Lesnar or guys who are young and inexperience on the mic and therefore never get a chance.

I liked Shane McMahon. It would be cool if he could take over VKM as that guy in the suit who can occasionally participate in matches (HHH had too much of a career for this) and fire people ect.

I'm not sure but i think Jim Cornette was in the WWE. He would be a good gm as i enjoyed him in TNA( they could do with him back). Paul Heyman has returned and i am loving him. He is so good at what he does and can be a mouthpiece for guys like Lesnar or guys who are young and inexperience on the mic and therefore never get a chance.

Jim Cornette was in the WWF in the '90s. He was one of the managers of Yokozuna during his title run. Cornette also managed Owen Hart, British Bulldog, and Vader. I like Cornette, he pulls no punches, he is honest.

KURT ANGLE! He by far is one of the greatest WWE alumni that I ish would come back. I know he had a pain/pain pill problem when he left WWE, but good LOrd that man could wrestle. His match with Chris Benoit at Royal Rumble 2003 is my favorite wrestling match (excluding both Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels WM matches) of all time. it was just a pure wrestling match. And not only could he wrestle but he could entertain as well. The skits he did with Stone Cold in the Attitude ear were hilarious.

"I did it with a broken freakin' neck!"

For a non wrestling role, I would really like to see Hulk Hogan come back to the WWE. Vince and him built the business into something really great back in the mid 80's. I would like to see the both of them put differences aside and do whats best for the WWE. Bring Hogan home. I could see him in a role as Raw/ SD gm, if they are going to keep up this pg era for a while. I would love to see Hogan have one more match against Austin at Mania 30. That would be a dream come true for myself and I'm sure others out there. Even if it's a street fight and only 15 minutes long it would still be historic.IMO

William Shatner. He beat the crap out of Double J and I think he's probably got a little left in the tank. Also I'd like to see the Birds of War from Always Sunny. The WWE needs good tag teams and Charlie Day has already been on RAW. I'd also like to see B2. I saw possibilities in his return during the "This is your life" segment.

As for former wrestlers I'd like to see back, Jake Roberts would top my list if he could ever get clean enough. He's probably the best promo guy ever to pick up a mic. Paired with the right superstar he'd be an amazing manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back