What's the easiest/fastest way to get a lot of rep?

Tequila Dave

Flame on.
Green rep, that is.

Thought provoking questions? Contributing to discussion? Funny gimmicks? Fart jokes? Slobbering mod's knobs? What would you say is the quickest way to grow your epenis around here?

Be intelligent, witty, and devilishly handsome.

Also, retroactively join the forums three years ago when rep was worth like x1000 on what it is now.

I wish this thread was in the bar room. I love bar room advice threads.

The quickest way to lots of green rep is to contribute in as many places as you can with at least semi-intelligent thoughts. There are people that will give you rep, but they're not all located in one place; most of them aren't in the spam sections. You have to work for your rep around these parts...

You do not have to work for rep. One witty comment will give you much more reputation than a well thought out post in the non-spam sections.

Basically it means nothing and never truly has meant anything.

I wish this thread was in the bar room. I love bar room advice threads.

The quickest way to lots of green rep is to contribute in as many places as you can with at least semi-intelligent thoughts. There are people that will give you rep, but they're not all located in one place; most of them aren't in the spam sections. You have to work for your rep around these parts...

What would you know about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back