What's your take on Bray Wyatt "The Fiend"?

blueskyy

Getting Noticed By Management
It's been a while now (3 months probably?) since his return as "The Fiend". He has only been in one feud (with Finn Balor), and has only wrestled one match (to the best of my recollection). Seth Rollins is apparent his next target. After having already walked over some of the more established names on the roaster, frankly, where do you think all of these is heading. Do you like how he's been booked thus far. Have you enjoyed his performance?

I wasn't much of a Bray Wyatt fan. I found him to be boring and repetitive.

But this has been fun. I'm shocked that he is in the title picture already. Win or lose this will likely end his momentum but it has been a nice ride.

It's just Bray Wyatt, except in a mask. There's nothing special about this character because there's nothing special about Bray Wyatt. He doesn't have the talent to be a top star and never will. I just hope Rollins decisively beats him and moves on, because seeing Wyatt as the top champion means absolutely no way in hell would I be watching RAW no matter who they get in the Draft.

It's been the only thing worth a damn in WWE for months. I hope he beats Rollins to put us out of our misery from Rollins boring lame ass promos and matches.

Wyatt needs to stay solidly at the top. Doesn't necessarily need to beat Rollins at Hell in a Cell but the push needs to stay solid. Still thing he needs to reform a stable again. If he wasn't hurt I would love to see Lars Sullivan join him along with his brother Bo Dallas, and a Sister Abigail character - Sarah Logan (possessed by the spirit of Abigail)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back