Which wrestler won't get their wrestlemania moment?

Which one won't get their wrestlemania moment

• Becky Lynch

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Seth Rollins

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Kofi Kingston

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
So at Mania we have three big matches that should end with the babyface being the conquering hero.

We have Kofi kingston vs Daniel bryan, Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar and the main event of mania becky lynch vs ronda vs charlotte.

We all know that WWE won't give us three happy ending so out of the three which one will get screwed out of their happy moment.

It might not be a popular answer but i would go with Becky Lynch on this one. The weird thing is that with the rollins vs lesnar match, you know that their a good chance that Lesnar isn't sticking around past the saudi arabia show, so that means he got this match and the match at the saudi show, so they kinda have to give the belt to rollins and do the rematch at the saudi show.

Kofi vs bryan, the way they booked it, they kinda have to give him the belt because if not, they are pretty much seeting up Kofi to be a actual b+ guy and prove Vince right. So you have to give the belt to kofi to advance the story.

As for Becky, i know fans would love to see that big final moment where she conquers every odds but out of the three she the most expendable mostly because you can tell a bigger story with her going forward and have her actually get her big win at another big event maybe even at a saudi arabia show if they are able to convince them to let the women wrestled and have her win in a one on one match instead of this. Let's just say that they decide to put both the raw and smackdown title on the line in that match, have somebody take out becky and have ronda beat charlotte. Ronda is a even bigger heel coming off the show and you can set up the feud between ronda and becky out of this by saying that Ronda never beat becky at mania. If you want to rush thing, you could even do that match on the Raw after mania and give becky her big win their instead.

I think all three can win, but I would go with Seth.

The fans will riot if either Becky or Kofi don't win. But Brock seems to win every year. He was supposed to lose to Roman last year, after a year of build-up, and it didn't happen, and if Brock re-signs, they will probably keep the belt on him. Besides, it isn't the main event, so it is less likely to send the fans home unhappy.

I say Rollins. He needs the huge win the least, and Vince has been dead-set on Roman Reigns and ONLY Roman Reigns being the superhero to take down The Beast. That hasn't changed. Now that he's finally worked the fans into cheering Roman as a beloved hero, he's going to pull the trigger. It might be at The Greatest Most Bestest Fatal Four Way, or SummerSlam, or Crown Jewel 2: Electric Boogaloo, but I'm pretty much positive it's going to happen.

They knew that to not have DB win at 30 would have been a mistake of epic proportions. Now, the question is whether Vince is senile enough to make a mistake of epic proportions this year.

I wouldn't be surprise if he does. The way everything is being booked lately, i wouldn't be surprise if he thinks that he can get more mileage off this becky/ronda feud and have ronda go over charlotte at mania and give becky her moment at summerslam similar to what he did with roman reigns last year.

My pick is Kofi.
Probably because it’s the most obvious one and not on the Main Event, and DB is gonna lose the title in some feud involving his belt and saying they need the old back.
Becky is gonna win, she needs it
And RAW needs a World Champion, also Lesnar is gonna be booked for UFC and I think in the near months, so he needs to disappear

Well it is pretty much a given that Kofi won't win, and highly unlikely that Kurt Angle will win either, so I would guess that both Becky and Seth will. Of course, they're not above screwing more than one person out of their win...

1) I feel Lynch is a lock to go over as I expect Rousey to take a little time off afterwards and return somewhere near Summerslam
2) I thought Lesnar would retain until I heard Cormier make a remark about waiting for Brock to finish up his WWE obligations. That tells me there is a good chance that Rollins does go over as otherwise the Unviersal Title may not be defended for a long time. So why not have Cormier do the run in costing Lesnar the match??? This sets up their UFC fight and the new "partnership" if you want to call it between UFC and WWE.
3) As for Kingston I think the storyline is still in the early stages so having him win at Wrestlemania would be to soon in my opinion. I think WWE can soak this deal up for a few more months and knowing them I think they will. Perfect ending would be the ref is down. Rowan tries to hit Kofi with the belt and misses hitting Bryan. Rowan then throws the belt at Kofi he catches it, ref sees Bryan down and calls for the DQ. A screwjob finish is the best result here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back