Who are the hottest WWE Divas

Donkey Teeth

PICKLE RICK
First off I wanna say I think they should still call them Divas, because that is what they are. Most women can't wrestle. Charlotte is okay, but that's mostly because she is built like a man. I saw her leaks, she isn't that hot and she definitely would have never made it in ECW. I think they should let them pose in Playboy and stuff again because for us real fans, that is what we want. I hate this PG appeal to kids stuff because it isn't even PG, it's G rated. Let kids watch cartoons. I wanna watch wrestling. I wish more shows appealed to people like me, like Rick and Morty does. I get most people don't like Rick and Morty. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Anyway here is my top five hottest.

5) Dana Brooke -
I don't like her hair or her face, but she has big tits and I like that. I think she should wrestle in like a French Maid outfit, that would be good.

4) Nikki Bella -
I'm including her because she was the best female for a long time. She really made women's wrestling better with her seductive attire and dance. I wish she didn't fuck Cena though, because I don't like him.

3) Asuka & Kairi Sane -
They are tied because they look the same. I think Asuka has a better chest, but her colored hair is a turn off so its a tie really. Asian girls are hot, especially Japanese girls. Sometimes I wish I was born in Japan instead of America because they would understand me in Japan.

2) Ember Moon -
Honestly, she kinda looks like she has a fursona and that is a huge turn on. Again, I wish she didn't dye her hair, it isn't natural, but she has very good curves and a good backside. I'd give her my eclipse.

1) Sasha Banks -
What else is there to say? Much like Ember, I like the dark meat. I'd drag my naked body through a mile of broken glass just to hear her pass gas through a walkie talkie. I really wanna tongue punch her fart box.

What about you guys?

I am absolutely appalled that you would refer to the women of WWE in such a manner! These strong, smart, and sassy athletes stand as role models for young girls everywhere!! Your assessment of them as merely "T" and/or "A" is incredibly belittling and stereotypical of the classic patriarchal male demographic that has plagued the wrestling industry since inception!!!

Also, I'm sorry to inform you that Rick and Morty is a show created by a... man who was forced to delete his Twitter account after video surfaced of him violating a defenseless doll. It's also no surprise that you went so far as to desecrate your body with a Rick and Morty tattoo, given that you and the show's creator seem to share the same shallow, egotistical, and above all misogynistic view of women.

So... how was that? Your gimmick is obviously over-the-top, attitude-era pining wrestling fan with oh-so-much testosterone spewing from his pours. Mine (for this thread anyway) is that of hyper-sensitive, white knight, "I don't agree with you so you're obviously wrong" defender against bad words on the Internet.

Should we keep going with these characters/gimmicks or perhaps try something else?

First off I wanna say I think they should still call them Divas, because that is what they are.

You want to say that you should call something what it is, because that is what it is?

Nope, sorry. I forbid you from referring to the female talent of the WWE as "Divas". Continue.

Most women can't wrestle. Charlotte is okay, but that's mostly because she is built like a man. I saw her leaks, she isn't that hot and she definitely would have never made it in ECW. I think they should let them pose in Playboy and stuff again because for us real fans, that is what we want.

Oh God. I'm trying to find the words right now, bear with me.

I don't think that posing in Playboy will improve your opinion of any of the female talent. I think that you'll still regard them as trash that occasionally amuses you.

I hate this PG appeal to kids stuff because it isn't even PG, it's G rated. Let kids watch cartoons. I wanna watch wrestling. I wish more shows appealed to people like me, like Rick and Morty does.

Now I'm really starting to question whether or not you're being serious. You... want wrestling to be more provocative... because kids shouldn't be influenced by it if they're watching cartoons. And you also felt it necessary to point out that you want wrestling to be more like Rick and Morty, which.... is a fucking cartoon.

I get most people don't like Rick and Morty. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

For anyone who doesn't already know, that was a copied and pasted statement.

So... whether you were being serious or you were trying to bait us into believing that you actually meant any of that, you're still being a fucking moron. If you're not trolling, you suck at promoting yourself. And if you are trolling, you're doing a piss poor job of it young grasshopper.

Anyway here is my top five hottest.

No thanks.

Alexa Bliss is the only one that really does anything for me personally. Mandy Rose and Paige are ok too.

I would go with these 5
1: Mandy Rose
2. Lana
3: Sasha Banks
4. Lacey Evans
5: Zelina Vega

I vote Ember Moon
o.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics