Who is the Best on the Mic in TNA?

I have to go with Bully Ray. He is the one entertaining me the most right now, and he is great at getting heat from the things he says. I really liked him interacting with Hogan and Sting. James Storm is a very close second for me, but Bully I think is one of the best in the business on the mic as a heel.

Wrong. Austin is great on the mic. The reason is pretty simple. He feels very comfortable speaking and so his speech sounds fluid and gets his point across quick. Not to mention his ever sarcastic tone.

Have you seen the live promo he did at Summerslam this year? I don't think I ever saw a worse promo on a so called A-show. If one of the top guys in the WWE did this kind of promo on RR/SS/SS/WM they would be lambasted by fans. Some of Bobby Lashley's promos in 06/07 is closest thing I can think of.

Wrong again. They all cut a promo about winning the next PPV. There would be no point to cutting a promo if that isn't what they say. He may not be able to paint a pretty picture on the mic, but his emotions show through every time.
Incorrct. It's the same thing every time.
Roode probably wishes he came up with the "it's my destiny" catchphrase. At least that's something to hang on to.

And that means what?
Must be why the crowd eats up every word he says. Wait........ Do you even have a clear definition for this "it factor" thing? The only real factor to how good you can be on a mic is by how fluid you are and how the crowd reacts. James Storm can just talk about a beer bottle cap for 2 minutes and if the crowd is on every word, that means "good job".

The crowd? We have to take the same 25 guys in the Impact zone into account? It's probably still the same 25 guys that were going "this is awesome" 1 minute before Hardy walked out on Victory road 2011

Have you seen the live promo he did at Summerslam this year? I don't think I ever saw a worse promo on a so called A-show. If one of the top guys in the WWE did this kind of promo on RR/SS/SS/WM they would be lambasted by fans. Some of Bobby Lashley's promos in 06/07 is closest thing I can think of.
No. Because I'm pretty sure Austin Aries wasn't at Summerslam. This year. Or any year. Idiot.

Incorrct. It's the same thing every time.
Roode probably wishes he came up with the "it's my destiny" catchphrase. At least that's something to hang on to.
Yet he doesn't and the last thing he does is rely on catchphrases. I guess you're the one who's..... incorrct.

The crowd? We have to take the same 25 guys in the Impact zone into account? It's probably still the same 25 guys that were going "this is awesome" 1 minute before Hardy walked out on Victory road 2011
Yes. And the 3500 at Lockdown in Nashville. And the 5500 at Slammiversary. And the 7500 in London. Stop kidding yourself, Storm's over and the crowd loves it when he gets on the mic.

I think Bully Ray is the best hands down for the last couple of years. For that reason and for his great matches always putting his body on the line i think that TNA should have given him the title a while now. I think he is golden on the mic and i don't care if she hooks up with his brother Devon but i definitely hope he hooks up with Aces and 8's and be their bosses mouthpiece

No. Because I'm pretty sure Austin Aries wasn't at Summerslam. This year. Or any year. Idiot.

Sorry. I meant Slammiversary 2012. Did you see that live promo?

Yes. And the 3500 at Lockdown in Nashville. And the 5500 at Slammiversary. And the 7500 in London. Stop kidding yourself, Storm's over and the crowd loves it when he gets on the mic.

Did he cut a live promo at any of those events? If he did then I don't remember it and that says a lot.

It's a shame they've lost Steiner, his promos last year with Bully Ray were gold. For me, it's between Bully and Anderson for the best.

Joseph Park is pretty entertaining though, can't understate his ability to work a crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back